Nikki Haley wants a conservative renaissance through election victories

People move. Are you really that thick?
Hey shithead! Do you still live in Texas? He has NEVER mentioned SC before in all of the years I have chastised him on USMB. He also suffers from schizophrenia or manic depressive disorder. He will talk that Trump is the be all, end all of American politics and then a few hours later rip him apart for imagined slights. He is also a pathological liar, and a homosexual on top of that.

You have been on this message board for 6 weeks. I suggest you sit down. shut up, and learn who these posters are, lest you appear to be a dumbass like your last post.

Bullshit! Your profile says Las Vegas! Without a map, you couldn't tell anyone where that is! You are a pathological liar! I lived in Charleston for several years. You cannot lie and get away with it.

I said WHEN I lived in South Carolina. I moved to Vegas in 2013. Haley ran for governor in 2010

Hey shithead! Do you still live in Texas? He has NEVER mentioned SC before in all of the years I have chastised him on USMB. He also suffers from schizophrenia or manic depressive disorder. He will talk that Trump is the be all, end all of American politics and then a few hours later rip him apart for imagined slights. He is also a pathological liar, and a homosexual on top of that.

You have been on this message board for 6 weeks. I suggest you sit down. shut up, and learn who these posters are, lest you appear to be a dumbass like your last post.
He shithead people move. You were wrong so instead of further making an ass of yourself just admit it and move on or just shut up and pretend you never saw his answer.

You have become a chain smoking alcoholic caricature of a man.

Forum List

Back