Nikki Haley wants a conservative renaissance through election victories

Hey shithead! Do you still live in Texas? He has NEVER mentioned SC before in all of the years I have chastised him on USMB. He also suffers from schizophrenia or manic depressive disorder. He will talk that Trump is the be all, end all of American politics and then a few hours later rip him apart for imagined slights. He is also a pathological liar, and a homosexual on top of that.

You have been on this message board for 6 weeks. I suggest you sit down. shut up, and learn who these posters are, lest you appear to be a dumbass like your last post.
You need to switch to decaf.

You didn't read the thread, dickhead! I apologized.

I think I am going to change how I address you for accuracy. How does "Rookie Prick" sound?
You asked where you were wrong, I pointed it out.

You need to pull the cedar post out of your ass and stop crashing blindly into walls.

The only person being a prick in this conversation is yourself.

He lifted countless regulations.
While expanding the scope and intrusiveness of the federal gov't like we hadn't seen since WWII under his emergency declarations.

Those meager early gains were totally consumed by his Emergency Declarations and what grew out of them.

While expanding the scope and intrusiveness of the federal gov't like we hadn't seen since WWII under his emergency declarations.

Those meager early gains were totally consumed by his Emergency Declarations and what grew out of them.
Those emergencies concerning Covid were left to the governors. Do not blame Trump.

I am a rock ribbed Conservative who would take you by the throat and end you.
If you have rocks for ribs on that spaghetti spine, you might want to see a doctor. That doesn’t seem too healthy.

As for your Conservative credentials… anyone voting for a woman for ANY office other than Homecoming/Prom Queen is NOT a Traditional Conservative.

The governors were granted extreme emergency powers under the emergency declarations.

Just like an invasion or hurricane striking the gulf states extraordinary powers are granted under emergency declarations.
So, in reality the governors did the damage, not Trump.

So, in reality the governors did the damage, not Trump.
The governors would not have those emergency powers absent Trump's emergency declarations.

That was the largest increase in the expansiveness and intrusiveness of the Federal Gov't since WWII.

I'd vote for Tulsi Gabbard before I'd vote for Nikki Haley and I'm very conservative on fiscal issues

Nikki Haley's ideal example of a "conservative is

See the source image

See the source image

Nikki Haley is a big NO

Nikki Haley is a W Zionist 911 "Biden Republican"

Not yet.

I haven't yet seen a potential presidential candidate with the balls to do to the American-destroying Democrat Party that which must be done if there is ever again to be an America.

Either way it's going to be a different place.

Not necessarily a better place but we've already discovered the WOKE way won't work.

I'd vote for Tulsi Gabbard before I'd vote for Nikki Haley and I'm very conservative on fiscal issues

Tulsi is a vastly better conservative and more patriotic American than

McConnell
Haley
Romney
McCarthy
Murkowski
Collins
Sasse
Cornyn
Toomey
Cheney
Kinzinger

and the rest of the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" summed together

The governors would not have those emergency powers absent Trump's emergency declarations.

That was the largest increase in the expansiveness and intrusiveness of the Federal Gov't since WWII.
Governors have emergency powers, that is why they are governors. You are determined to blame Trump.

Governors have emergency powers, that is why they are governors. You are determined to blame Trump.
A federal emergency declaration grants them much more expansive powers in many areas and allows the fed's to usurp state authority wherever it deems necessary.

You should really read up on emergency declarations and what they entail.

Forum List

Back