Nikki Halley Iowa Co-Campaign Chair Endorses Kamala Harris.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
I served as an Iowa state co-chair of the Nikki Haley for President campaign. I think both parties let us down by selecting two candidates for president in or near their 80s. I was at a loss.

Then, when President Joe Biden stepped down and endorsed Kamala Harris as his replacement, I decided to see who she really was. I was impressed with how she handled herself saying that she wanted to “earn everyone’s support.” She showed willingness to listen to a wider range of views to solve problems.

So I am supporting Kamala Harris for president.

I am a lifelong Republican. In August 1965, after Steve and I were married and moved to Des Moines, we both became active in the Polk County Republican Central Committee. Steve went on to be chair of the Republican State Central Committee for four years and national committeeman for 20 years. Steve passed away on Nov. 7, 2020, after 55 years of marriage. While I miss him every day, I’m often thankful that he didn’t live to see what happened to our nation’s Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

She showed willingness to listen to a wider range of views to solve problems.
Yet she is scared to do unscripted interviews with reporters.

Attachments

• 1726857143147.png
    1726857143147.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Well Dawn was dumb enough to try and get Niki elected so this doesn't say much... a lot of undercover Trump hater fake republicans worked on Niki's campaign....

Niki was the last to drop out of the race for the Nomination against Trump because she was being supported with Democrat donor money.

I served as an Iowa state co-chair of the Nikki Haley for President campaign. I think both parties let us down by selecting two candidates for president in or near their 80s. I was at a loss.

Then, when President Joe Biden stepped down and endorsed Kamala Harris as his replacement, I decided to see who she really was. I was impressed with how she handled herself saying that she wanted to “earn everyone’s support.” She showed willingness to listen to a wider range of views to solve problems.

I am a lifelong Republican. In August 1965, after Steve and I were married and moved to Des Moines, we both became active in the Polk County Republican Central Committee. Steve went on to be chair of the Republican State Central Committee for four years and national committeeman for 20 years. Steve passed away on Nov. 7, 2020, after 55 years of marriage. While I miss him every day, I’m often thankful that he didn’t live to see what happened to our nation’s Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
Iowa state co-chair?:auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile, Nikki Haley endorsed Trump.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The problem is that there are too few Republicans with the courage to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.
The problem is that there are too few Democrats with the courage to acknowledge the fact that Harris is unfit to be president.

She can't even do a real press conference, she's too stupid.

Trump already proved he was a good president:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH. After all of that failed, they tried to assassinate Trump at a rally in Butler, PA. The Left sees the writing on the wall…

The problem is that there are too few Democrats with the courage to acknowledge the fact that Harris is unfit to be president.

She can't even do a real press conference, she's too stupid.

Trump already proved he was a good president:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH. After all of that failed, they tried to assassinate Trump at a rally in Butler, PA. The Left sees the writing on the wall…
The problem is that most Republicans are dishonest and cowards, as is Trump.

The problem is that there are too few Republicans with the courage to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.
Says someone who thinks Biden if fit to be president now and thinks Harris is fit to be the next president.

Niki was the last to drop out of the race for the Nomination against Trump because she was being supported with Democrat donor money.
It is NOT that she dropped, it is that her Iowa Co-Campaign Chair has endorsed VP Harris.

Says someone who thinks Biden if fit to be president now and thinks Harris is fit to be the next president.

Diaper Don is Convicted Felon and an Adjudicated Rapist. He shits in his diapers. He has dementia. He is unfit for office.

Every fucking time she steps off or steps on her campaign bus, she is talking with reporters. She is constantly talking with reporters, find a better lie!!!
Then you should have any problem finding videos of her actually answering real questions from reporters when she steps off her campaign bus.

Most everyone who supported Niki Haley was a lefty to begin with. So, this is not really a surprise.

In related news:

My dog farted a stinky one last night.

Then you should have any problem finding videos of her actually answering real questions from reporters when she steps off her campaign bus.

Slow day at the Troll Farm Comrade?

Thank goodness.....Another one that Trump won't be including in his administration.

Boy, the neocons really outed themselves by trying to hook up with the warmongering dems.

Forum List

Back