Commission on Presidential Debates Co-Chair: ABC Moderators ‘Bent Backwards to Help’ Harris, Were ‘Worst’ I’ve Seen'

So, let trust fund exhaust and cut benefits.

What's the problem ?

Why are they giving seniors cost of living increases today then? Freeze benefits.

No, don't cut benefits. I get what I'm supposed to get. You want to cut 20 years benefits? Sure. But not mine. I'm mid 50's.

Or offset it. People who are retired pay zero on the interest they earn. Deal? I should make $60K a year in interest on my money when I retire.

22%. Perfect. That would offset 20% cuts to my social security.

Yea because when they first gave us social security we were also getting pensions and paid better than we do now.

And I never said it should be 30% of your portfolio.

It's going to be 30% of my income. $60,000 a year interest off my $ and about $20,000 a year from Social Security. I don't want to touch my portfolio. I want it working for me when I retire.
When they first "gave us" SS the retirement age was above life expectancy. That means today's SS retirement age should be about 82.

We hate what America DID to Indians.
I don’t think anyone disputes we treated them extremely poorly after we defeated all the separate tribes in a battle for the land that is now the USA
We hate what Republicans ARE DOING to poor black people through their economic policies.
Democrat policies and culture are largely what is keeping black people poor, so your attempt fails

Last edited:
SS is a black thing? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, it's gonna go broke no matter what they do. It's a ponzi scheme.

Keep trying, Simp.
They took money out. They can put money back. Not a problem. But you're okay with bending over. Got it. Dummy.

They came up with the money to fight wars and give rich people tax breaks. They'll figure it out.

Are Republicans going to run on 30% cuts or surprise us with it like Roe v Wade?

Forum List

Back