Nitrous Oxide

Did they notice because it started missing or what?
I had a small block chevy come in after hauling a boat for 100 miles,, he said it started running bad right after he headed home so about 50-75 miles back, I started pulling plug wires to see which cylinder was the problem. I had all 4 off the left bank and it still ran the same way but ran,

I pulled the heads and all the pistons on the left side were broken and some of the valve were broken or gone,,

got to love a small block chevy,,,
Small blocks were my favorites back when I wreched.

theres just something about their simplicity and reliability that makes them easy and fun to work on,,

To this day, take one down to the last bolt and dump it in a pile. I'll put it together. (not trying to be a windbag)
I can do that with just about all the trannys I worked on.
Here's a memory. Remember the Datsun F10? You could replace the clutch disc in 30 minutes with a smoke break thrown in.
Yes I do recall those. I thought they were called something else, But I did do a few of them.

considering the current state of affairs' could you be more specific when you say "trannys"??

wouldnt [sic] want to think youre [sic] a medical doctor doing sex changes,,, unless you are!!

Indeed…

I can do that with just about all the trannys [sic] I worked on.​
Where I worked once one of the customers had a drag car…​
Reported for putting "sic" in there! :p

Forum List

Back