NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

Yes, New Jersey is one of the ultimate, Nanny States, but many law abiding gun owners there are practicing civil disobedience, and daring law enforcement to illegally enter their homes to inspect for these mags.

There is no end point. Its an observation. You know like how I can tell youre triggered right now. :rolleyes:

AssCreeper......

I hope the Right gets "triggered" enough to rise up and resist the unconstitutional BS you people call "common sense"

How you morons got so stupid is a study all it's own.
The people who built this nation saw the need for the 2nd amendment.
You people have been willfully dumbed down to believe the Constitution is your enemy.
pathetic beyond words.

THINK McFly (for once in your life)

The collective Left in Venezuela NOW DEEPLY REGRETS what it did to destroy their own nation. Too late.
Venezuelans regret gun ban, 'a declaration of war against an unarmed population'

There is no end point. Its an observation. You know like how I can tell youre triggered right now. :rolleyes:

AssCreeper......

I hope the Right gets "triggered" enough to rise up and resist the unconstitutional BS you people call "common sense"

How you morons got so stupid is a study all it's own.
The people who built this nation saw the need for the 2nd amendment.
You people have been willfully dumbed down to believe the Constitution is your enemy.
pathetic beyond words.

THINK McFly (for once in your life)

The collective Left in Venezuela NOW DEEPLY REGRETS what it did to destroy their own nation. Too late.
Venezuelans regret gun ban, 'a declaration of war against an unarmed population'
Hope in one hand and shit in the other then tell me which one fills up faster. You clowns are just like the "south will rise again" crowd. Full of irrational talk and stupidity. :rolleyes:

How do you get criminals to not have fully automatic weapons? We put them behind the Class III barrier in 1934 and, lo and behold, there haven't been many around for quite some time. By your argument, criminals should have been ignoring that law for 84 years by now.

If your solution is so "brilliant"......why did the truly brilliant men who founded this nation add the 2nd ? You have no idea do you?

I haven't seen many people walking around with nuclear warheads either. But We aren't demanding access to such things.
We are demanding our Constitutional Right to bear EFFECTIVE arms against enemies foreign AND domestic.

By your argument, we'd all be better off as a nation with zero arms in the hands of the population :rolleyes:

Imbeciles and the indoctrinated NEVER learn

What the Left is doing on the State level throughout the U.S. is criminal. Standard capacity magazines, ammunition, semi auto firearms etc are ALL protected by the 2A. They are all common use. To dismantle our rights piece by piece is unconstitutional, but the activist, corrupt courts filled with leftist, Communists uphold this crap. They need to be tarred and feather along with the politicians that pass these illegal laws.

What the Left is doing on the State level throughout the U.S. is criminal. Standard capacity magazines, ammunition, semi auto firearms etc are ALL protected by the 2A. They are all common use. To dismantle our rights piece by piece is unconstitutional, but the activist, corrupt courts filled with leftist, Communists uphold this crap. They need to be tarred and feather along with the politicians that pass these illegal laws.
Youre not one of the state rights guys?

Youre not one of the state rights guys?

For everything not specifically mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, yes. However, the States all agreed to the terms of the Constitution, including the Second Amendment when they became States. No?

Would you be OK with a State passing a law limiting free speech, and the First Amendment?

Wow, nice attempt to justify running away while claiming not to run away.

your ability in doublethink would make O'Brian proud.
Says the guy whining about being clowned in another thread. Youre a sad little guy. :rolleyes:

Whatever your wibble addled mind tells you so you can sleep at night.

Bitch.
You must be really emotional. Cant take the heat can you? :rolleyes:
if you're not emotional, then what is the end point of "can't take the heat" type commentary.

I don't think that word means what you think it means. triggered people try to stop the triggering person from continuing.

I am more than happy to let you keep spouting your nonsense.

Says the guy whining about being clowned in another thread. Youre a sad little guy. :rolleyes:

Bitch.

you are the one ducking and weaving like an addled boxer.

You back up your generalizations and progspeak talking points with gibberish.
Says the guy that claims getting pregnant is like going to war. :rolleyes:

I never claimed that.

I guess logical analogies are beyond your mental ability.

Bitch.
if you're not emotional, then what is the end point of "can't take the heat" type commentary.

I don't think that word means what you think it means. triggered people try to stop the triggering person from continuing.

Its obvious you dont know what that word means. All triggered means is that a emotional response was provoked. Has nothing to do with any action to stop something you moron. :rolleyes:

Bitch.

I never claimed that.

Of course you did. You dont have to lie about it. :rolleyes:

Bitch.
see - this is what makes talking to a liberal such a bitch. i'm calmly having a conversation and you have to puff-daddy it out to some extreme shit to match how YOU see things.

Bitch.

Its obvious you dont know what that word means. All triggered means is that a emotional response was provoked. Has nothing to do with any action to stop something you moron. :rolleyes:

No, it means a response was invoked, and the person having that response is so mortified they never want to receive the same stimulus again.

On the other hand I want you to keep posting your bullshit, it's entertaining.

Bitch.

I never claimed that.

I made a comparison of logical equivalence based on your viewpoint. I never claimed they were the same thing.

Try harder to understand.

Bitch.
see - this is what makes talking to a liberal such a bitch. i'm calmly having a conversation and you have to puff-daddy it out to some extreme shit to match how YOU see things.
You werent part of the conversation. You were triggered so you just hopped on to me an Martys conversation. Thats how we all know youre triggered. :rolleyes:

Bitch.
You werent part of the conversation. You were triggered so you just hopped on to me an Martys conversation. Thats how we all know youre triggered. :rolleyes:
i do believe this is a public forum of which, i can dive in as i see fit.

you seem "triggered" i did this. need a hug?

I never claimed that.

I made a comparison of logical equivalence based on your viewpoint. I never claimed they were the same thing.

Try harder to understand.
If they arent the same there was no logical equivalence. Dont you know what equivalence means? :rolleyes:

i do believe this is a public forum of which, i can dive in as i see fit.

you seem "triggered" i did this. need a hug?
No one said you did anything illegal. I just pointed out you were triggered and thanks for verifying that you did indeed dive in due to being emotional. :rolleyes:

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

We can’t even ban some stinking high capacity magazines without you guys hitting the roof

And why would anyone want to?
Tell us again....how did you get CRIMINALS to obey the law again?

If you can't even keep illicit drugs or illegal immigrants out of the country , what makes you think you can keep high cap magazines out of the country? Can you spell d-u-h ?

THINK McFly........think
Just another thing to trip them up on

Routine traffic stop. What are these high capacity magazines in your trunk?

On parole....back to jail

Forum List

Back