NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

Nothing like that. You need to take a course on how to equate things. :rolleyes:

You need to stop making broad general statements.

Are you going to run away like a bitch in this thread as well?

Bitch?
I never run. I'll just mock you in this thread as well. :rolleyes:

Wow, first in the other thread you whine about quitting, and now you are all puffed up and shit.

Make up your mind.
You were whining I pointed out your comparison was stupid. That doesnt mean I am quitting. It just means I'm not going to argue with you over something stupid like your comparison. When you want to get back on topic I will be there to ridicule you some more like I just finished doing. :rolleyes:

Wow, nice attempt to justify running away while claiming not to run away.

your ability in doublethink would make O'Brian proud.
Says the guy whining about being clowned in another thread. Youre a sad little guy. :rolleyes:

What if a gang of Black guys lay siege to his bunker looking for white women?

^^^^^^
And yet here you say some of the most ignorant shit on the forum. Fine..let's play.

What if a gang of Unicorns in the Burj Khalifa held you down and raped you then tossed you off the balcony?
I wonder how far you'd have to fall and hit your head before ANY sense was knocked into you?
3 stories?......10?.....50?

Nah, you'd be perfectly fine.....nothing there to damage.:rolleyes:

PS. The assclown is probably some troll in another country.

What if a gang of Black guys lay siege to his bunker looking for white women?

^^^^^^
And yet here you say some of the most ignorant shit on the forum. Fine..let's play.

What if a gang of Unicorns in the Burj Khalifa held you down and raped you then tossed you off the balcony?
I wonder how far you'd have to fall and hit your head before ANY sense was knocked into you?
3 stories?......10?.....50?

Nah, you'd be perfectly fine.....nothing there to damage.:rolleyes:
Damn. I must have hit a nerve. :rolleyes:

Damn. I must have hit a nerve. :rolleyes:

I think you fucktards get on the nerves of anyone with good sense, 60% of Americans, with your stupidity 24/7

The other 40% are in line with you to get your pot and EBT cards

Look in the mirror...see that big "L" on your forehead?

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.

Do they make 10 round only magazines for every gun out there?

If they don't how is a person supposed to use said firearm?
CA has had the 10 round thing for a couple of years now. Its pretty easy to order them online or buy them in stores in your state.

And it didn't do anything to stop the last shooting they had.

It's more the same, tiny changes in law to the eventual ban of any ownership of firearms by non government agents.
Same old paranoia

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

We can’t even ban some stinking high capacity magazines without you guys hitting the roof

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

We can’t even ban some stinking high capacity magazines without you guys hitting the roof

And why would anyone want to?
Tell us again....how did you get CRIMINALS to obey the law again?

If you can't even keep illicit drugs or illegal immigrants out of the country , what makes you think you can keep high cap magazines out of the country? Can you spell d-u-h ?

THINK McFly........think

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

not in 1 piece no. but they're getting their 1 piece at a time.

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

And why would anyone want to?
Tell us again....how did you get CRIMINALS to obey the law again?

If you can't even keep illicit drugs or illegal immigrants out of the country , what makes you think you can keep high cap magazines out of the country? Can you spell d-u-h ?

THINK McFly........think
How do you get criminals to not have fully automatic weapons? We put them behind the Class III barrier in 1934 and, lo and behold, there haven't been many around for quite some time. By your argument, criminals should have been ignoring that law for 84 years by now.

You need to stop making broad general statements.

Are you going to run away like a bitch in this thread as well?

Bitch?

Wow, first in the other thread you whine about quitting, and now you are all puffed up and shit.

Make up your mind.
You were whining I pointed out your comparison was stupid. That doesnt mean I am quitting. It just means I'm not going to argue with you over something stupid like your comparison. When you want to get back on topic I will be there to ridicule you some more like I just finished doing. :rolleyes:

Says the guy whining about being clowned in another thread. Youre a sad little guy. :rolleyes:

Whatever your wibble addled mind tells you so you can sleep at night.

Bitch.

Do they make 10 round only magazines for every gun out there?

If they don't how is a person supposed to use said firearm?
CA has had the 10 round thing for a couple of years now. Its pretty easy to order them online or buy them in stores in your state.

And it didn't do anything to stop the last shooting they had.

It's more the same, tiny changes in law to the eventual ban of any ownership of firearms by non government agents.
Same old paranoia

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

Because we all know your endgame.

And considering the bullshit I have to go through just to legally own a revolver in NYC, you wonder why we don't trust you assholes?

Make up your mind.

Bitch.
You must be really emotional. Cant take the heat can you? :rolleyes:

Frankly, I am not overly concerned with my Stuff
Someone takes it, I can always buy more stuff
Not worth killing someone over

Yeah, paper plates and walmart furniture won't hit ya too hard I read.

Now then, your statement about not worth killing someone......
You saps teach people how to enter how nation illegally, bringing violent gang members with.
You elect judges that early release murderers and hardened criminals.

So, as usual, you totally overlook the fact that CRIMINALS don't think like that.
The 5 guys who invade your home at 3am armed with the guns you want stripped away from law abiding people have no problem gutting you and your children and loved ones over nothing. In fact, they might do it just for the "fun" of it.

Make up your mind.

Bitch.

you are the one ducking and weaving like an addled boxer.

You back up your generalizations and progspeak talking points with gibberish.

Make up your mind.

Bitch.
if you're not emotional, then what is the end point of "can't take the heat" type commentary.

Bitch.
if you're not emotional, then what is the end point of "can't take the heat" type commentary.
There is no end point. Its an observation. You know like how I can tell youre triggered right now. :rolleyes:

I'll just kindly inform those who lost loved ones in Parkland a few months back that you're mentioning them here.

I'd bet that you're the type who jumps on the bed, arms flailing, screaming.... and wets himself if a bug crawled across the floor. I'm sure I nailed it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Bitch.

you are the one ducking and weaving like an addled boxer.

You back up your generalizations and progspeak talking points with gibberish.
Says the guy that claims getting pregnant is like going to war. :rolleyes:

I'll just kindly inform those who lost loved ones in Parkland a few months back that you're mentioning them here.

I'd bet that you're they type who jumps on the bed, arms flailing, screaming.... and wets himself if a bug crawled across the floor.
Wrong guy on both points. I know I'm in your head but your fantasies about me are funny. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back