NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.
It's never taken more than 3 shots to stop attackers and those 3 shots stopped a violent group of 7 attackers.

Youre not one of the state rights guys?

For everything not specifically mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, yes. However, the States all agreed to the terms of the Constitution, including the Second Amendment when they became States. No?

Would you be OK with a State passing a law limiting free speech, and the First Amendment?
There are limits on everything

You cannot say anything you want, religions are not free to do anything they wish, you cannot have any weapon you please

It's never taken more than 3 shots to stop attackers and those 3 shots stopped a violent group of 7 attackers.

That's NOT true at all. Many criminals have been shot many more than three times and still posed a threat to their victim, or police. Many survive multiple gunshot wounds, but even if they do eventually die, the can still hurt or kill you after multiple hits.

What about multiple attackers where several men attempt a car jacking, or home invasion? It happens.

Last edited:
Youre not one of the state rights guys?

For everything not specifically mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, yes. However, the States all agreed to the terms of the Constitution, including the Second Amendment when they became States. No?

Would you be OK with a State passing a law limiting free speech, and the First Amendment?
There are limits on everything

You cannot say anything you want, religions are not free to do anything they wish, you cannot have any weapon you please

Like we don't ban ALL and the NRA Gun Nutters to buy major military arms as being our useless 2nd Anal American cowardly defense force of morons.

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.

You don't know what you are talking about.... 2 robbers dropped 5 FBI agents, and both were shot multiple times.... there are many accounts of drug fueld idiots absorbing more than 3 rounds and still being dangerous.....

You must be really emotional. Cant take the heat can you? :rolleyes:
if you're not emotional, then what is the end point of "can't take the heat" type commentary.
There is no end point. Its an observation. You know like how I can tell youre triggered right now. :rolleyes:
see - this is what makes talking to a liberal such a bitch. i'm calmly having a conversation and you have to puff-daddy it out to some extreme shit to match how YOU see things.
You werent part of the conversation. You were triggered so you just hopped on to me an Martys conversation. Thats how we all know youre triggered. :rolleyes:
i do believe this is a public forum of which, i can dive in as i see fit.

you seem "triggered" i did this. need a hug?

I suggest crayons and Play Doh....I have seen how they post, so that would be about their level....

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

We can’t even ban some stinking high capacity magazines without you guys hitting the roof

And why would anyone want to?
Tell us again....how did you get CRIMINALS to obey the law again?

If you can't even keep illicit drugs or illegal immigrants out of the country , what makes you think you can keep high cap magazines out of the country? Can you spell d-u-h ?

THINK McFly........think
Just another thing to trip them up on

Routine traffic stop. What are these high capacity magazines in your trunk?

On parole....back to jail

Moron, you don't have to be on parole now, you just have to be a law abiding gun owner. 10s of thousands of normal, law abiding gun owners are now felons.....for nothing more than owning a legal magazine, something they would never use for a crime.....

But fascists like you love laws like this...

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

We can’t even ban some stinking high capacity magazines without you guys hitting the roof

If you can't even keep illicit drugs or illegal immigrants out of the country , what makes you think you can keep high cap magazines out of the country? Can you spell d-u-h ?

THINK McFly........think

Moron, you don't have to be on parole now, you just have to be a law abiding gun owner. 10s of thousands of normal, law abiding gun owners are now felons.....for nothing more than owning a legal magazine, something they would never use for a crime.....

"....for nothing more than owning a legal magazine..."

I think you meant illegal. Consequences son. :rolleyes:

They can't enforce this law unless the illegally go into everyone's home they suspect has magazines that accept over ten rounds.

if you're not emotional, then what is the end point of "can't take the heat" type commentary.
There is no end point. Its an observation. You know like how I can tell youre triggered right now. :rolleyes:
see - this is what makes talking to a liberal such a bitch. i'm calmly having a conversation and you have to puff-daddy it out to some extreme shit to match how YOU see things.
You werent part of the conversation. You were triggered so you just hopped on to me an Martys conversation. Thats how we all know youre triggered. :rolleyes:

No one said you did anything illegal. I just pointed out you were triggered and thanks for verifying that you did indeed dive in due to being emotional. :rolleyes:
you keep using that word...

No one said you did anything illegal. I just pointed out you were triggered and thanks for verifying that you did indeed dive in due to being emotional. :rolleyes:
you keep using that word...
Thats nice. I'm pretty sure you use words more than once too. :rolleyes:

That's NOT true at all. Many criminals have been shot many more than three times and still posed a threat to their victim, or police. Many survive multiple gunshot wounds, but even if they do eventually die, the can still hurt or kill you after multiple hits.

What about multiple attackers where several men attempt a car jacking, or home invasion? It happens.
You Lie!!! I did not say police. FBI, CIA, or military shootouts! I am talking about US citizen defending life! Link to a citizen who needed to fire more than 3 times to defend life until police arived!

You Lie!!! I did not say police or military shootouts! I am talking about US citizen defending life!

You are wrong....

Georgia mom shoots home intruder in the face five times with a .38-caliber revolver - NY Daily News

The woman who lived in the house didn’t answer, and when the man began furiously pressing the doorbell, she called her husband, who called 911. The woman, whose name authorities are withholding, then got a .38-caliber revolver she kept in the house and gathered her young twins and hid with them in a closet inside the house, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
Seconds later, the man at the door, later identified by police as Paul Ali Slater, broke into the house with a crowbar and began ransacking the house.

Slater soon came upon the upstairs closet where the three were hiding and opened the doors, only to immediately be shot five times in the face and neck by the woman.

“He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver,” Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“The guy’s face down, crying,” Chapman added. “The woman told him to stay down or she’d shoot again.”

The wounded intruder stumbled out of the house, attempting to flee in his car, but crashed into a nearby wooded area and collapsed in a neighbor’s driveway as he attempted to exit the car.

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

THINK McFly........think

Wrong again

If you have illegal weapons or accessories you are not a law abiding gun owner

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

THINK McFly........think

Wrong again

Wrong....the law is unConstitutional, therefore the law is illegal.

Ban guns?
Are you shitting me?

THINK McFly........think

Wrong again

Afraid not
The court upheld the law

If you choose to break it, you are a criminal

THINK McFly........think

Wrong again

Afraid not
The court upheld the law

If you choose to break it, you are a criminal

Afraid not, D.C. v Heller is superior to that court....the lower court broke the law.

Forum List

Back