NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

Gang bangers everywhere must be confused, they don’t know how many ten is.

That is the way life works..

I broke the law and the law won....

You are a lying troll and a human spambot.
I accept your concession
Come on man...........a 2 or 3 line response every once in a while.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Read the thread

I don’t waste lengthy responses on lightweights
Holy Crap.........2 lines......must have touched a nerve....

Ok..........here's the deal........since the leftist Wankers can't ban the guns they try to make the mags illegal.......without the mag the gun is useless..........

Clear it up for you gun grabber...........that is your intention in the long run..........Everyone knows that is your goal...........stop pretending to be something you aren't...............
More babbling from a lightweight

I’m Skeered
Keyboard Commando

lmao.

Yes you are...on BOTH accounts
FIRST thing you nailed tonight !

Don't expect ME to waste MY time on you.
Just make your address public and say you've got some cash stashed and you'll soon see why a 30 round mag is invaluable. Some crack heads or gang members will soon arrive loaded for bear. Then you'll see why your 6 round revolver is insufficient. You asked. i delivered.

Meanwhile, you asked to show an example of why any citizen would need a 30 round magazine.
I gave you one. Obviously you've been tripped by your own trap.

Last edited:
Try to keep up Skippy

The thread title says gun confiscation
There is no gun confiscation

Sure, Jake. Sure.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
To which well regulated militia do you belong?
It's called the family militia.............break into my house and we will militia your ass............Stay the fuck away and you are safe...

Oh..........goodie.........the left can't ban guns so now they try and take away the ammo...............Bunch of Wankers..........

How many freely have given them up...........hmmm...........to hell with the left............Shall not be infringed...............keep pushing Mr. Mueller........
What a pity you can't post anything but stupid. No one's ammo is being taken away.
Many guns have 10 round mags...............so STFU...........we know your ultimate goal and you can shove it up your ass.........clear it up for you.
Poor, ignorant baby. No, you don't know my ultimate goal. Oh ... and no ones ammo is being taken away. Stop being such a drama queen.

Only cowards need a weapon to go out in public
Only someone wanting to massacre large numbers of people needs a large capacity magazine

I would not wish this on anyone else.....
But apparently, you are going to have to be involved in a violent carjacking or home invasion that nearly takes your life and the lives of those you care about (possible?) before you understand why innocent and good people need to be armed.

And why a 15 - 30 round magazine can mean the difference between life or death.

You see, it's people just like you who create destructive policies that cause a downward spiral in society that creates savage criminals that make society unsafe for all of the rest of the law abiding people.

Be prepared....or pay the consequences.
Show me an example of a private citizen needing a 30 round magazine for home defense
What if a gang of Black guys lay siege to his bunker looking for white women?

Dems wouldn't like it if they were limited to casting only 10 votes in any given election; they'd say that it was a poll tax

I’m Skeered
Keyboard Commando

lmao.

Yes you are...on BOTH accounts
FIRST thing you nailed tonight !

Don't expect ME to waste MY time on you.
Just make your address public and say you've got some cash stashed and you'll soon see why a 30 round mag is invaluable. Some crack heads or gang members will soon arrive loaded for bear. Then you'll see why your 6 round revolver is insufficient. You asked. i delivered.

Meanwhile, you asked to show an example of why any citizen would need a 30 round magazine.
I gave you one. Obviously you've been tripped by your own trap.
Frankly, I am not overly concerned with my Stuff
Someone takes it, I can always buy more stuff

Not worth killing someone over

Only cowards need a weapon to go out in public
Only someone wanting to massacre large numbers of people needs a large capacity magazine

I would not wish this on anyone else.....
But apparently, you are going to have to be involved in a violent carjacking or home invasion that nearly takes your life and the lives of those you care about (possible?) before you understand why innocent and good people need to be armed.

And why a 15 - 30 round magazine can mean the difference between life or death.

You see, it's people just like you who create destructive policies that cause a downward spiral in society that creates savage criminals that make society unsafe for all of the rest of the law abiding people.

Be prepared....or pay the consequences.
Show me an example of a private citizen needing a 30 round magazine for home defense
What if a gang of Black guys lay siege to his bunker looking for white women?
He would shoot you as soon as you step on his lawn

Hell. If it takes you more than ten rounds to kill the fucker you shouldn't be trying to shoot his stupid ass.

Good Lord.

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.

Do they make 10 round only magazines for every gun out there?

If they don't how is a person supposed to use said firearm?
CA has had the 10 round thing for a couple of years now. Its pretty easy to order them online or buy them in stores in your state.

And it didn't do anything to stop the last shooting they had.

It's more the same, tiny changes in law to the eventual ban of any ownership of firearms by non government agents.

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

CA has had the 10 round thing for a couple of years now. Its pretty easy to order them online or buy them in stores in your state.

It's more the same, tiny changes in law to the eventual ban of any ownership of firearms by non government agents.
You'll be long dead and gone by then and whoever is left wont fear for their lives like you do on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

You'll be long dead and gone by then and whoever is left wont fear for their lives like you do on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

Kind of like people who keep fire extinguishers in their kitchen are in fear of fires?

Kind of like people who keep fire extinguishers in their kitchen are in fear of fires?
Nothing like that. You need to take a course on how to equate things. :rolleyes:

Nothing like that. You need to take a course on how to equate things. :rolleyes:

You need to stop making broad general statements.

Are you going to run away like a bitch in this thread as well?

Bitch?

Bitch?
I never run. I'll just mock you in this thread as well. :rolleyes:

Bitch?

Wow, first in the other thread you whine about quitting, and now you are all puffed up and shit.

Make up your mind.

Bitch?

Wow, first in the other thread you whine about quitting, and now you are all puffed up and shit.

Make up your mind.
You were whining I pointed out your comparison was stupid. That doesnt mean I am quitting. It just means I'm not going to argue with you over something stupid like your comparison. When you want to get back on topic I will be there to ridicule you some more like I just finished doing. :rolleyes:

Bitch?

Make up your mind.
You were whining I pointed out your comparison was stupid. That doesnt mean I am quitting. It just means I'm not going to argue with you over something stupid like your comparison. When you want to get back on topic I will be there to ridicule you some more like I just finished doing. :rolleyes:

Wow, nice attempt to justify running away while claiming not to run away.

your ability in doublethink would make O'Brian proud.

Forum List

Back