NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

So what your saying is don't freely exercise a Constitutional Right.
All rights have restrictions where public safety is s consideration.

Yes...you can't use your legal gun to shoot innocent people without cause..... that is the restriction for public safety, possession and carrying a gun is not an issue until you use the gun illegally.

Good

Let the NRA argue why private citizens need for large capacity magazines outweighs the states need to protect public safety

Normal, law abiding people, when attacked, do not have help...they are usually alone, isolated and only have what they can carry with them. So any limit on the number of bullets a normal, law abiding individual can carry in their gun is a threat to their life.....

criminals will get any magazines they want, and mass shooters don't need them to murder lots of helpless people in gun free zones...

Normal people can go in public without a loaded handgun.
Only cowards need a weapon to go out in public

Only someone wanting to massacre large numbers of people needs a large capacity magazine

The argument was:

Banning larger magazines will do nothing to reduce the number of deaths in these mass shooting because you can change them so quickly.

Now it is:

Banning larger magazines is bad because I need them to defend myself because they are a great advantage .

Easy to get them to comply
No need to knock on doors or perform large scale confiscations

Just ban them
If you choose to ignore the ban, then it is your problem

Take one to the gun range and you will be banned. Get pulled over with some in your trunk....lose your car
Try to sell them....get arrested

Over time, word will get out it is not worth having them

They were banned in MA back in October of 1998. They’re still in large supply here in the state.

Nobody at the range w be turning anyone else in. Esprit sinccectheyve got their own. Buying and selling them happens all the time. Just not through MA gun shops.

I live in NJ
It is a small state

Bring your 30 round magazine to the local range and they will send you packing. They don’t want to lose their license to operate because you want to play Rambo

Take your gun into the woods and start firing long duration bursts. The sound will carry for miles and local police will be waiting by your truck when you come out to check you out

Get pulled over and have the police find them in your car. Lose your car and explain to your wife it was worth it so you could play Rambo

You are a fucking idiot.

You are also delusional.
That is the way life works..

I broke the law and the law won....
Or you live in a state not controlled by leftist loons..............huh............Roll Tide............LOL

How does a 10 round magazine make your weapon useless
If the clip holds 10 then you can't use the clip.........might as well have a single shot.......LOL

10 is more than 1

You do the math
If you make the clip illegal then you can't get the clip for that gun..........dumb ass.

Many pistols have 10 round capacity clips.........9 mm........some are 8 some are more........

Glock..........have those numbers in mags..............If they are illegal you are required to turn them in.........so they are only taking the clips.........LOL

They want the guns that hold the clips............which would include small caliber pistols.........

derp.
Your math still does not add up derp
How the hell are you going to put ammo in the gun without a clip dumb ass................

CLIP???????? OMG OMG OMG OMG the last time i used the term clip all you gun nuts had a freak out. The NRA will now disown you for being so freakin dumb.

If the clip holds 10 then you can't use the clip.........might as well have a single shot.......LOL

10 is more than 1

You do the math
If you make the clip illegal then you can't get the clip for that gun..........dumb ass.

Many pistols have 10 round capacity clips.........9 mm........some are 8 some are more........

Glock..........have those numbers in mags..............If they are illegal you are required to turn them in.........so they are only taking the clips.........LOL

They want the guns that hold the clips............which would include small caliber pistols.........

derp.
Your math still does not add up derp
How the hell are you going to put ammo in the gun without a clip dumb ass................

CLIP???????? OMG OMG OMG OMG the last time i used the term clip all you gun nuts had a freak out. The NRA will now disown you for being so freakin dumb.
misc_mags_2.jpg

Magazine then you Wanker.

Just ban them

Take one to the gun range and you will be banned. Get pulled over with some in your trunk....lose your car

They were banned in MA back in October of 1998. They’re still in large supply here in the state.

Nobody at the range w be turning anyone else in. Esprit sinccectheyve got their own. Buying and selling them happens all the time. Just not through MA gun shops.

I live in NJ
It is a small state

Bring your 30 round magazine to the local range and they will send you packing. They don’t want to lose their license to operate because you want to play Rambo

Take your gun into the woods and start firing long duration bursts. The sound will carry for miles and local police will be waiting by your truck when you come out to check you out

Get pulled over and have the police find them in your car. Lose your car and explain to your wife it was worth it so you could play Rambo

You are a fucking idiot.

You are also delusional.

You are a lying troll and a human spambot.

Just ban them

I live in NJ
It is a small state

You are a fucking idiot.

You are also delusional.

He has the art of one line trolling down to a tee......LOL

A magazine is not a gun

Did you have a point, Jake?
Try to keep up Skippy

The thread title says gun confiscation
There is no gun confiscation

Sure, Jake. Sure.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
To which well regulated militia do you belong?

New York State

Oh yes
The Wolverine defense

I need large capacity magazines to kill cops

Wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if you enjoy the though of dead cops. Even if you claim to have been one.

Imbecile Supreme.......
YOU personally should not be allowed to own firearms. You're obviously not intelligent enough.
But here's an article that explains how Moron leftists (like yourself) are suffering and dying because people JUST LIKE YOU were all in for gun confiscation

But what the fuck do you care if people die?
Venezuelans regret gun ban, 'a declaration of war against an unarmed population'

Only someone wanting to massacre large numbers of people needs a large capacity magazine

I would not wish this on anyone else.....
But apparently, you are going to have to be involved in a violent carjacking or home invasion that nearly takes your life and the lives of those you care about (possible?) before you understand why innocent and good people need to be armed.

And why a 15 - 30 round magazine can mean the difference between life or death.

You see, it's people just like you who create destructive policies that cause a downward spiral in society that creates savage criminals that make society unsafe for all of the rest of the law abiding people.

Be prepared....or pay the consequences.

Not sure he is a real person. I suspect he and Joey are a new type of spambot. They are STUPIDBOTS.

Mostly, I think they're certified AssClowns who find extreme pleasure in irritating others.
Most of my replies are for the benefit of real people and not these damp cellar dwellers

;)

Just ban them

I live in NJ
It is a small state

You are a fucking idiot.

You are also delusional.

I accept your concession

I live in NJ
It is a small state

You are a fucking idiot.

You are also delusional.

I accept your concession
Come on man...........a 2 or 3 line response every once in a while.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I would not wish this on anyone else.....
But apparently, you are going to have to be involved in a violent carjacking or home invasion that nearly takes your life and the lives of those you care about (possible?) before you understand why innocent and good people need to be armed.

And why a 15 - 30 round magazine can mean the difference between life or death.

You see, it's people just like you who create destructive policies that cause a downward spiral in society that creates savage criminals that make society unsafe for all of the rest of the law abiding people.

Be prepared....or pay the consequences.
Show me an example of a private citizen needing a 30 round magazine for home defense

I live in NJ
It is a small state

You are a fucking idiot.

You are also delusional.

I accept your concession
Read the thread

I don’t waste lengthy responses on lightweights

Show me an example of a private citizen needing a 30 round magazine for home defense

Post your address and how much you stash under your mattress. (just make something up, we know you can't be worth much since your life is spent posting irritating posts)
You'll find out soon enough ;)

You are a fucking idiot.

You are also delusional.

I accept your concession
Read the thread

I don’t waste lengthy responses on lightweights
Holy Crap.........2 lines......must have touched a nerve....

Ok..........here's the deal........since the leftist Wankers can't ban the guns they try to make the mags illegal.......without the mag the gun is useless..........

Clear it up for you gun grabber...........that is your intention in the long run..........Everyone knows that is your goal...........stop pretending to be something you aren't...............

Forum List

Back