NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.[/QUOTE]

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.[/QUOTE]

If you need more than 10 bullets to stop an attack then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon,.

If you're using it in competition and need more than 10 bullets to hit the target, you don't belong in any competition. Plus the competition won't set up more targets than the weapon can handle at one time. If you need to reload I'm sure there's someone there to hand you a fresh weapon to shoot or the competition allows for the time to reload.

Your argument is flimsy at best.

If you need more than 10 bullets then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon. You're not a very good shot and you'll probably end up shooting yourself or an innocent person so it's best to actually learn how to use that weapon.[/QUOT

what if you are being attacked by more than 10 people,,,or by someone thats not restricted by the law like criminals or the government???

your argument is flimsy at best[/QUOTE]
48174261_10156692063072209_8433284520395931648_n.jpg

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.
You need to talk about something you know about.

Really?

I was in the Air National Guard. I was trained to use a weapon.

Are you saying that our nation doesn't properly train our troops how to use a weapon?

Outlawing more than 10 bullets in a clip isn't illegal and won't take any weapon from anyone.

If you can't hit your target with the first few bullets, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to use that weapon properly.

No one who knows how to properly use a weapon should need 10 much less more than 10 bullets to hit their target.

No one who uses a weapon for sport hunting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

No one who uses a weapon for sport competition shooting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

So stop with the dramatics. You're dealing with someone who was properly trained by our government how to use a weapon. I grew up in a family that hunted. In fact my aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by, she had meat in her freezer for the winter. My dad and grandfather loved to hunt birds, especially pheasant.

My grandfather was such a good shot his dog became very disgusted with him the one time he missed. I saw that dog flush out that bird but my grandfather missed. That dog turned his back on my grandfather and walked back to the car in disgust that he had done all that work and my grandfather missed. He just wasn't used to the bird not falling from the sky and he not being able to go get it for my grandfather.

So try your stupid slogans and BS on someone else. I actually know what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't.
The founding fathers were pretty smart dudes. The phrase arms means the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess. Today that means semi-automatic weapons with high capacity mags.

They aren't "High Capacity." That is just the term anti gunners came up with to fool uninformed Americans....
Call it what you want. 30 rounds is pretty standard for light infantry.

Yes....30 rounds is a normal magazine for rifles..... it is not "High Capacity." The anti-gun extremists lied to uninformed Americans by trotting out 100 round drum magazines as "High Capacity" magazines.....the uninformed believed this is what was meant, and voted to ban these magazines....but failed to realize the anti gunners were lying to them and planned on banning every magazine they could get their hands on, as a back door gun ban...making large numbers of semi auto pistols unusable because their regular magazine holds more than 10 bullets...

Really?

Are you saying that our nation doesn't properly train our troops how to use a weapon?

Outlawing more than 10 bullets in a clip isn't illegal and won't take any weapon from anyone.

If you can't hit your target with the first few bullets, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to use that weapon properly.

No one who knows how to properly use a weapon should need 10 much less more than 10 bullets to hit their target.

No one who uses a weapon for sport hunting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

No one who uses a weapon for sport competition shooting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

So stop with the dramatics. You're dealing with someone who was properly trained by our government how to use a weapon. I grew up in a family that hunted. In fact my aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by, she had meat in her freezer for the winter. My dad and grandfather loved to hunt birds, especially pheasant.

My grandfather was such a good shot his dog became very disgusted with him the one time he missed. I saw that dog flush out that bird but my grandfather missed. That dog turned his back on my grandfather and walked back to the car in disgust that he had done all that work and my grandfather missed. He just wasn't used to the bird not falling from the sky and he not being able to go get it for my grandfather.

So try your stupid slogans and BS on someone else. I actually know what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't.
The founding fathers were pretty smart dudes. The phrase arms means the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess. Today that means semi-automatic weapons with high capacity mags.

They aren't "High Capacity." That is just the term anti gunners came up with to fool uninformed Americans....

Yes....30 rounds is a normal magazine for rifles..... it is not "High Capacity." The anti-gun extremists lied to uninformed Americans by trotting out 100 round drum magazines as "High Capacity" magazines.....the uninformed believed this is what was meant, and voted to ban these magazines....but failed to realize the anti gunners were lying to them and planned on banning every magazine they could get their hands on, as a back door gun ban...making large numbers of semi auto pistols unusable because their regular magazine holds more than 10 bullets...

:D :D :D
48125586_779737489041415_6581202121650077696_n.jpg

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

Really?

You obviously don't.

You assume one attacker. What about when it's multiple? 3 or 4 guys? 10 bullets doesn't look like much when there are 4 men running at you. Sometimes when someone breaks into a home they have what are known as "accomplices." Go look it up.

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

Really?

You obviously don't.

You assume one attacker. What about when it's multiple? 3 or 4 guys? 10 bullets doesn't look like much when there are 4 men running at you. Sometimes when someone breaks into a home they have what are known as "accomplices." Go look it up.
As you know, liberal scum doesn't live in reality. When I was robbed and beaten and cut a long time ago there were three of them.

Lol
Says someone that has no understanding about firearms and the ownership of them

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.

So, if you had to reload, you are afraid the targets would have run away???

No...moron.....law abiding people who are attacked by criminals are usually attacked when they are alone, without help around, that means that the good guy only has the ammo he is carrying at the time of the attack. That is why having as much ammo as possible in the gun to start with is so important......if you are injured at the outset of the attack, and shoot more than your allowed 10 rounds, now you have to change magazines under the stress of combat and with an injury....so you have adrenaline screwing up your small motor functions, and possibly an injury making it even worse...whereas if you had a regular magazine of 15 rounds, that gives you 5 more chances to save your life, or the life of a family member.....especially if there is more than one attacker....

I recall on the threads about the advantage of larger magazines to allow mass murderers to kill more & you arguing that larger clips had little effect because you can change magazines so quickly.

You, being such a lying, dishonest fuck, now argue that are of great value.

You have been caught being the asshole I always knew you were.

Really?

You obviously don't.

And the schools keep turning out uninformed Americans, or low capacity Americans as fast as they can.

Maybe in your case. Speak for yourself

Really?

You obviously don't.

:D :D :D
48125586_779737489041415_6581202121650077696_n.jpg

Child abuse. 2 or 3 do not have the mental development to fully understand the risks and handling a gun.

2aguy said:
I've Had A Winchester SA 190 Since I Was A Kid
16LR In The Tube Magazine

Multiple targets.

No...moron.....law abiding people who are attacked by criminals are usually attacked when they are alone, without help around, that means that the good guy only has the ammo he is carrying at the time of the attack. That is why having as much ammo as possible in the gun to start with is so important......if you are injured at the outset of the attack, and shoot more than your allowed 10 rounds, now you have to change magazines under the stress of combat and with an injury....so you have adrenaline screwing up your small motor functions, and possibly an injury making it even worse...whereas if you had a regular magazine of 15 rounds, that gives you 5 more chances to save your life, or the life of a family member.....especially if there is more than one attacker....

I recall on the threads about the advantage of larger magazines to allow mass murderers to kill more & you arguing that larger clips had little effect because you can change magazines so quickly.

They are two very different situations...as I have explained in other posts...as the research shows, murdering unarmed, helpless people in a gun free zone isn't slowed down by changing a magazine, it isn't helped by having 30 rounds in your magazine....

Since you are not a real thinker........let me explain now why a good person, being attacked by criminal, or criminals, need the extra bullets....

1) They will likely be attacked where they can't get immediate, or any help. So extra bullets that they have to carry will be all they have, so those extra 5-9 bullets may mean their life or death.....or their families.

2) The stress of combat all by itself is different for a victim of criminals, vs. a mass shooter...the mass shooter is in control, he is attacking people who can't fight back, and as actual witnesses state, they are calm and relaxed as they murder people...the exact opposite is true for the victim of a violent criminal attack...they get an adrenaline dump in their system, and one of the results is the reduction of small motor control...hands that will become harder to use for detail work like changing a magazine..so those extra 5-9 bullets will mean they may not have to change a magazine during an encounter, helping them to survive.

3) The innocent victim may start the fight being injured by the attacker or attackers...which makes it harder to change magazines.....so those extra 5-9 bullets in the gun may mean the difference between living and dying...what if the victims is cut, or shot in one of their hands? What if they fall and break an arm......how easy will it be to change a magazine in combat with one hand or arm?

You guys don't think...you spew emotions all over these debates...and if you would sit down, and think, you wouldn't be left wingers anymore....

The morons who support this have to apply this logic....the Fire Department only gets 1,000 gallons of water to put out your house fire....and if they needed more, they were dumb and you deserve to lose your home anyway...

Firefighters run out of water while battling house fire

So people are using huge tanks of water & fire hoses to kill people.

No, moron......we do not tell the fire dept. they can only use so many gallons of water to put out a house fire...they get all the water they need....so you don't get to tell a law abiding, good person, how many bullets they get to keep themselves or family members alive and safe from violent criminals....

The morons who support this have to apply this logic....the Fire Department only gets 1,000 gallons of water to put out your house fire....and if they needed more, they were dumb and you deserve to lose your home anyway...

No, moron......we do not tell the fire dept. they can only use so many gallons of water to put out a house fire...they get all the water they need....so you don't get to tell a law abiding, good person, how many bullets they get to keep themselves or family members alive and safe from violent criminals....
Putting out a fire in nothing like you shooting a fucking gun.

You van keep all ther bullets you want. Just can put them all in a single magazine/

You van keep all ther bullets you want. Just can put them all in a single magazine/

You still can't explain why it is so important to asshats like yourself to keep those bullets out of a magazine......we show you the actual research, we show you why you are wrong....but you start weeping, pulling out your hair and start yelling...."Because I say so..." as if that is a legitimate argument...

Multiple targets.

They are two very different situations...as I have explained in other posts...as the research shows, murdering unarmed, helpless people in a gun free zone isn't slowed down by changing a magazine, it isn't helped by having 30 rounds in your magazine....

Since you are not a real thinker........let me explain now why a good person, being attacked by criminal, or criminals, need the extra bullets....

1) They will likely be attacked where they can't get immediate, or any help. So extra bullets that they have to carry will be all they have, so those extra 5-9 bullets may mean their life or death.....or their families.

2) The stress of combat all by itself is different for a victim of criminals, vs. a mass shooter...the mass shooter is in control, he is attacking people who can't fight back, and as actual witnesses state, they are calm and relaxed as they murder people...the exact opposite is true for the victim of a violent criminal attack...they get an adrenaline dump in their system, and one of the results is the reduction of small motor control...hands that will become harder to use for detail work like changing a magazine..so those extra 5-9 bullets will mean they may not have to change a magazine during an encounter, helping them to survive.

3) The innocent victim may start the fight being injured by the attacker or attackers...which makes it harder to change magazines.....so those extra 5-9 bullets in the gun may mean the difference between living and dying...what if the victims is cut, or shot in one of their hands? What if they fall and break an arm......how easy will it be to change a magazine in combat with one hand or arm?

You guys don't think...you spew emotions all over these debates...and if you would sit down, and think, you wouldn't be left wingers anymore....

Run away little boy. You just got caught being a dishonest POS.

If a larger magazine would help you fend of attackers then it woulds help a mass murderer kill more people.

Quit making excuses for your stupidity & ignorance.

Yes...because in a lot of cases the Fire Department is putting out a fire with no one in the building...when a good person is attacked, their life or the lives of their loved ones are in direct danger......

Forum List

Back