NK: Verge of nuclear war?

I expect the plan is to force Elton Jong into a bunker and completely cut him off.
That should take care of the problem without the need for assassination.

Aw shucks-----GSW to head

I expect the plan is to force Elton Jong into a bunker and completely cut him off.
That should take care of the problem without the need for assassination.

how?
A feigned attack.

cherry bombs?

I really don't think KJU is suicidal. He's probably not even pissed off at Trump. What he IS pissed off about is having the US on the other side of the DMZ playing war games and gearing up for a military strike. To him, that is absolute perfect justification for perfecting his weapons. It doesn't mean he will use them.
you have too much faith in the insanity of crazy people

If North Korea is attacked by the USA and it is not a nuclear Blitzkrieg there will be an annihilation of South Koreans in Seoul and maybe many casualties in Japan. It is early days yet but a symbolic strike at the U.S. colony of Guam can be expected. I another year or two the U.S. mainland will be within reach.

If North Korea is attacked by the USA and it is not a nuclear Blitzkrieg there will be an annihilation of South Koreans in Seoul and maybe many casualties in Japan. It is early days yet but a symbolic strike at the U.S. colony of Guam can be expected. I another year or two the U.S. mainland will be within reach.

Guam is NOT a colony you Eurotrash moron!

Forum List

Back