No American was hurt by Trump's alleged "crime" but are hurt by The Economy, last 3 years

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Yeh, we were all hurt by Trump's accounting practices, weren't we? And he was not his own accountant anyway.

But haven't we all been hurt by

THE INVASION?
sky high INFLATION?
can't afford to rent, much less by a house?

Yeh, we were all hurt by Trump's accounting practices, weren't we? And he was not his own accountant anyway.

THE INVASION?
sky high INFLATION?
All Americans were hurt by trumps illegal activities. Even you. Now go peddle your Russian propaganda somewhere else, traitor.

THE INVASION?
sky high INFLATION?
Still N.A

Biden's winning ticket is his war against Russia. Trump's only hope against that now is in selling MAD to Americans.

THE INVASION?
sky high INFLATION?
Are you kidding? tRump killed thousands by taking the presidency from a person more capable of handling and emergency.

Why do the libs here pounce on every thread as soon as its started, when it's started by a R?

So tiresome.

I have most of them on Ignore

1717966338318.jpeg

another victim of the kitty cat appears. Will I take them off Ignore?

nope... nap time

1717966608189.jpeg

Are you kidding? tRump killed thousands by taking the presidency from a person more capable of handling and emergency.
You must bne kidding.

Hillary was no stable or capable leader. He did not take it he won the election. the emergency was contrived

Liberals are like dirty cockroaches. Scattering around and in a frenzy, its hard to get rid of them...
LOL

yeh, I use this to get rid of them

1717967548595.jpeg

rightwinger called me a pussy for putting people on Ignore

It didn't stop me!

I just post cat pics when that's about to happen

(not w/ you, though. Carry on :) )

THE INVASION?
sky high INFLATION?
Saying "Americans don't care" is one of those rhetorical slights of hand that leaves out the people who don't care are cultists, who are in the minority.

I'm in the majority, I care that Trump engaged in an illegal plot to defraud the American people and interfere in the election.

How many Americans really care that the prez's son possessed a gun he wasn't supposed to possess for 11 days that he didn't use?

Forum List

Back