🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No B.S.: This is the current Democrat Platform

The Democrats’ Platform as of Today

Do any of you Leftists disagree with the items on this fictional platform? It looks completely correct to me (Old White Conserva-tarian).

What percentage of the American voting population do you think supports this re-make of the Federal Role in our Lives?

If the Democrats keep focusing on the Mueller Report and impeachment, I very much like The Donald's chances in 2020. Hell, I think he should just ignore everything the Democrats do and allow them to self-immolate.
Some are legitimate platform issues......healthcare, clean environment, free or low cost higher education, going back to making the wealthy pay their share, legitimate immigration reform

Dems can win on those issues

Ha, don't just look at the ones you like, look at ALL of them. What do you think about the ones you don't like?

Reparations are supported by a few but won’t be a serious issue
Stacking the Supreme Court is just a threat
The Electoral College is a state issue
Nobody supports abortion after birth

Ok, fair enough, but the blacks won't be happy about the reparations gift being promised and not delivered.
1. Legitimate immigration reform, like Trump wants? Otherwise its a non-starter
2. I support higher taxes on the top rate, plus a "transaction tax" on stocks, plus a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US. The dems punted on the FY2020 Budget, looks like a CR?! Chikin shits are not helping the $900b deficit
3. Clean env? Is that the "Green New Deal"? Y/N
4. Subsidizing ED should mean Community Colleges provide real job training, for needed jobs, and NOT free money for "Art History" majors.
5. Infrastructure? How to pay for?

Mostly agree
I doubt if blacks seriously expect reparations even if they support it

Immigration reform includes DACA, some path to citizenship for those already here, temporary work permits.....not just a wall

Agree on tax reform

Green Deal is a series of environmental goals. Some are achievable, some not

I would like to see free community college and trade schools
Can not say that I agree with your idea of immigration reform.
First off DACA and other immunity and citizenship toward illegals have gotten us to the point of needing to stop entry with walls. When we give immunity we basicly are saying come here hide long enough and we will eventually allow you to win the lottery.

Come here legally. If you enter legally and do not show up for any court dates that might have been setup no asylum. Children who are born to U.S. citizens are U.S. citizens. Not born to U.S. Parents not a U.S. citizen.

Some are legitimate platform issues......healthcare, clean environment, free or low cost higher education, going back to making the wealthy pay their share, legitimate immigration reform

Dems can win on those issues

Ha, don't just look at the ones you like, look at ALL of them. What do you think about the ones you don't like?

Ok, fair enough, but the blacks won't be happy about the reparations gift being promised and not delivered.
2. I support higher taxes on the top rate, plus a "transaction tax" on stocks, plus a "remittance tax" on money sent out of the US. The dems punted on the FY2020 Budget, looks like a CR?! Chikin shits are not helping the $900b deficit
4. Subsidizing ED should mean Community Colleges provide real job training, for needed jobs, and NOT free money for "Art History" majors.

Mostly agree

Immigration reform includes DACA, some path to citizenship for those already here, temporary work permits.....not just a wall

Agree on tax reform

First off DACA and other immunity and citizenship toward illegals have gotten us to the point of needing to stop entry with walls. When we give immunity we basicly are saying come here hide long enough and we will eventually allow you to win the lottery.

Come here legally. If you enter legally and do not show up for any court dates that might have been setup no asylum. Children who are born to U.S. citizens are U.S. citizens. Not born to U.S. Parents not a U.S. citizen.

Agree, no citizenship for those who came here illegally.

Why won’t democrats allow tax breaks and building code breaks for manufacturing companies or factories to move in urban areas to provide a nice wage for Americans stuggling?? Always wondered that
I mean Boston has Gillette but now requires college education to make blades..
They have been doing that for decades with urban renewal grants and tax free zones

Mostly agree

Agree on tax reform

Doesn’t solve the problem for those who are already here

If they are law abiding and pay taxes they will make good citizens

Why won’t democrats allow tax breaks and building code breaks for manufacturing companies or factories to move in urban areas to provide a nice wage for Americans stuggling?? Always wondered that
They have been doing that for decades with urban renewal grants and tax free zones
Wait, why tax free zones? I thought lefties loved taxes and any tax cut was a gift to the rich? Are you saying that idea is bullshit?

Mostly agree

Agree on tax reform

Doesn’t solve the problem for those who are already here

If they are law abiding and pay taxes they will make good citizens

It does solve the problem, they get green cards and can stay legally, but can't vote.

Well they are pretty much paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

I think they are setting themselves up for a run in 2024.

They sure have some crappy ideas that the tax payers will be paying for.

Well they are pretty much paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

I think they are setting themselves up for a run in 2024.

They sure have some crappy ideas that the tax payers will be paying for.
three qtrs of their base pay no taxes. so there actually is no burden on their base. their base merely goes, :fu:tax payers, we want all your money. And we let em. we're fking stupid people for sure, those who pay taxes that is.

Congressman Moulton enters Democratic 2020 presidential race

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Seth Moulton, an Iraq War veteran and Democratic congressman from Massachusetts, entered the 2020 presidential nomination contest on Monday, swelling the ranks of declared contenders to almost 20, his campaign announced in a video posted on YouTube.

In the video, Moulton said he wants to tackle climate change and grow the U.S. economy by promoting green jobs as well as high tech and advanced manufacturing jobs.

Wait, why tax free zones? I thought lefties loved taxes and any tax cut was a gift to the rich? Are you saying that idea is bullshit?
Liberals love revenue
They prefer to get it from those who have it instead of those who do not

Liberals love revenue
Hey, no one said that it's not okay to be filthy rich while people die from not having enough...

Do any of you Leftists disagree with the items on this fictional platform? It looks completely correct to me (Old White Conserva-tarian).

What percentage of the American voting population do you think supports this re-make of the Federal Role in our Lives?

If the Democrats keep focusing on the Mueller Report and impeachment, I very much like The Donald's chances in 2020. Hell, I think he should just ignore everything the Democrats do and allow them to self-immolate.

Yeah the dummy demmocommies are doing more to reelect president Trump than he ever could on his own. This is shaping up to be a race with only one runner. They may as well concede today because it looks as if they have no serious competitors to run.

Liberals love revenue
Burn you keep the ones that don’t have it never having It lol why are you against people progressively earning more money...

Liberals love revenue
Hey, no one said that it's not okay to be filthy rich while people die from not having enough...
Only peope crying of oppression is towns run by democrats,, glad you want to join us

Liberals love revenue
Burn you keep the ones that don’t have it never having It lol why are you against people progressively earning more money...
Can you repost that in English?

Many are just talking points designed to rally the base, like Trump's "Mexico will pay for the wall" and "Lock her up". Neither of which seems to be coming true.

3. Electoral College - I agree this would mean states would have to vote to give up their power and that will never happen. However, I'd like to see it change from a winner take all to a proportional contest based on each state's vote. So if 100% of the CA voters went Dem, they'd get all the Elect. Coll. votes but if only 50% went Dem they'd only get 1/2 the votes. Same for every other state. This seems more democratic (small d) and would mean 3rd parties might gain influence.

I believe there are places where you vote for every candidate running for every office. If there are three candidates you vote a 3 for your top choice and 1 for your bottom choice. If no one gets over 50% the bottom candidate is removed and the count is redone.

Liberals love revenue
Can you repost that in English?
But**

Forum List

Back