No Charges for Clinton

In a prepared statement, Hillary said, "I did nothing wrong, and I will never do it again"

Then she ran off stage and unavailable for further comment.

I assume it was for a bathroom break.

I should buy stock in Kleenex. A whole lot of rubes are going to be needing some today.

If she is elected I will never call her president. I have never called the obummer that either.

I heard it on TV from the horses mouth in the FBI.

Essentially, he admitted that what Hillary did was breaking the rules and negligent, but added that since he could find no evidence that such negligence was intentional, no charges should be brought against her. And even though there is evidence that very sensitive top secret information was given to enemies of the US abroad, it was not found that such activity was intentional.

The speech ended by saying that if other people were found to have done something similar, then they would be dealt with on a case by case basis and their fate would be determined by other departments. However, as far as the FBI is concerned, Hillary is ready to be the next POTUS.

Now where can Hillary hide until November 4?

Al Capone would be proud of hillary...

WERENT you cheering the police getting off in the Freddie Grey killings like just last week?

As expected. No one -- except hysterical conservatives -- really believed she was deliberately committing a crime.

I believe the word used was "careless," not "reckless."

Oh, she was deliberately committing get a multitude of crimes. That was the whole point of the private server(s). Our nation just doesn't have the spine or guts to hold her accountable for it.

Granny says, "Dat's right - she didn't mean to do it...
icon_grandma.gif

... she just couldn't help herself...

... kinda like a sop-head.

One Law For Them, Another For Us.

18 US Code 793 Section F:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Last edited:
As expected. No one -- except hysterical conservatives -- really believed she was deliberately committing a crime.

I believe the word used was "careless," not "reckless."

Oh, she was deliberately committing get a multitude of crimes. That was the whole point of the private server(s). Our nation just doesn't have the spine or guts to hold her accountable for it.

Uh, except that she didn't. You don't understand the "whole point" of private servers, I doubt you know what a server even is, so don't pretend like you do.

Bye bye Donald:

"
FBI Director: No Charges Appropriate in Clinton Email Investigation"
FBI Director James Comey said Tuesday "no charges are appropriate in" the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state.

He said the FBI finished its investigation and is deferring the matter to the DOJ for prosecutorial decision.

FBI Director: No Charges Appropriate in Clinton Email Investigation

You do realize that this is fodder for Trump's "The government is unresponsive to normal people" attacks, right?

"She did something wrong, but she should get away with it because ???????"

Because the FBI is shit? Good luck adding that to the America as a whole is shitty theme Republicans have embraced

Who said that? A political decision was made, and the high level political appointees at the FBI followed through with it.

the-twilight-zone.jpg

Too bad you guys didnt float the "FBI is in on it" story sooner now you just look desperate and reactionary.

mcdonalds-imlovinit.jpg

Forum List

Back