No Charges for Clinton

As expected. No one -- except hysterical conservatives -- really believed she was deliberately committing a crime. Sounds like it was an incredibly thorough investigation.

I believe the word used was "careless," not "reckless."
"Extremely Careless" is probably worse than reckless.

Hillary is smoked.

Too bad you guys didnt float the "FBI is in on it" story sooner now you just look desperate and reactionary.

mcdonalds-imlovinit.jpg
its just another set of baggage to add to what she now has....

Yeah, the no charges baggage is a tough one to endure :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The FBI concluded no crime was committed and once again a faux scandal has been put to rest. Once again the fiscally conservative (LOL) spent Millions of taxpayer dollars for solely partisan gain. From the first efforts to kick President Clinton out of office, to the bullshit claim that President Obama was not a eligible to be POTUS, to Solyndra, Behghazi and Sect. Clinton's e-mail account, and countless investigations by the corrupt Rep. Issa, the GOP has cost America treasure; the Congress under the (LOL leadership) of Boehner and McConnell has once again been shown to have put the Republican Party first and continued to ignore the plight of the American citizens.

Shhh....listen....do you guys hear that?

It's the sound of millions of fully grown conservative men all crying at the same time.
Why.......it would have been a surprise if she had been indicted.

The woman is too important to be jailed. Obama interfered and influenced the investigation. If anyone thought this was gonna result in any charges they're kidding themselves.
They would have had to indict previous AGs too. They were not about to do that.

duh.....said it 6 months ago. The powerful protect the powerful.
It stinks of corruption.

A special prosecutor needs to take it to a grand jury.

Democrats are pro-crime.
Quit wasting our money on your paranoid squirrelly theories. Benghazi's over. The e-mail "scandal" is over. Get busy convincing the country that the Right has the answer to our woes. It's like a dog worrying a sore spot.

Did you think for a minute that Obama was going to take her down?

It was the FBI...Of course you shouldve anticipated this and claimed the FBI was in on it too before it was too late.

Now its too late and you look like Alex Jones

Blah blah blah...it's funny how EVERY conservative who runs their mouth on the internet over this whole thing just so happens to be an IT professional. lol

I am no Clinton fan, and I wish the Clintons were put on a boat with no captain and pushed out to sea, but there is no reason to believe that she had any 'nefarious concepts' behind her server setup.

But this does shine a spotlight on a bigger problem within government, and that's just how behind they are when it comes to cyber-security and having an effective, secure communication system in place.

I'm no IT professional. I just work for a company with probably the worst server/IS/IT setup in history. It slows our work output considerably.

You are utterly naive if you believe she wasn't intending to hide things.

We shouldn't need the security because we shouldn't be connected to the outside world to begin with.

As expected. No one -- except hysterical conservatives -- really believed she was deliberately committing a crime. Sounds like it was an incredibly thorough investigation.

"Extremely Careless" is probably worse than reckless.

Hillary is smoked.

Reckless implies deliberation. Careless doesn't.

He used reckless and careless

Forum List

Back