No Charges for Clinton

Granny says, "Dat's right - she didn't mean to do it...
icon_grandma.gif

... she just couldn't help herself...

... kinda like a sop-head.

The best defense was when she asked, "How do you define incompetent senile fool?"

I think she got that from Bill.

Uh, except that she didn't. You don't understand the "whole point" of private servers, I doubt you know what a server even is, so don't pretend like you do.

Unfortunately I'm all too familiar with servers and other network facilities through my job.

If you truly believe Mrs Clinton committed no crimes and had no nefarious concepts behind do her server setup, then I really don't believe you are being honest with yourself or the rest of us.

Material Classified MARKED as such at the Time sent / received...
- Proved Hillary LIED - Perjury
- Is ILLEGAL
....No charges recommended.

Un-authorized servers, people without legally required clearances had access to highly classified info...No charges recommended.

88 TS e-mails, 122 Secret e-mails, and more sent out...No charges recommended...

Assessed foreign operatives ikely have access to HIGHLY classified ...

Clear INDICTMENT on Hillary's judgement and fitness to be President.

Proved Hillary did not turn over all work-related information...that means she DID violate the FOIA and The Federal Records Act - Illegal...but no charges recommended.

No intent? She INTENTIONALLY did not use government e-mails, set up her own un-authorized, un-encrypted personal servers to hide what she was doing
- Illegal server, multiple levels of MARKED classified information, illegally sent/received classified information - lied about it - perjured herself about it.

'Patreus had secret info in a safe at home - not same as Hillary..."
- Hillary had Compartmentalized TS, secret, etc on multiple illegal servers...

The gact that Comey ran out of the room without answering questins that could poke holes in all of this is most telling...

The FIX is officially in.

Shhh....listen....do you guys hear that?

It's the sound of millions of fully grown conservative men all crying at the same time.

I should buy stock in Kleenex. A whole lot of rubes are going to be needing some today.

and Malox , throw in a couple of cases of depends for the pants shitters too

One Law For Them, Another For Us.

18 US Code 793 Section F:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Dear friend, has 8 years under Obama not taught you anything?

We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of men.

Did you think for a minute that Obama was going to take her down? She knows all of his secrets, who he is gun running to etc.
She would have ratted him out in a heartbeat.
Now you should understand that the companies that were here, hiring people and handing out paychecks are not the 1%.
The 1% do whatever they want, with impunity.

One Law For Them, Another For Us.

18 US Code 793 Section F:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

SHALL BE FINED UNDER THIS TITLE OR IMPRISONED NOT MORE THAN TEN YEARS, OR BOTH.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Dear friend, has 8 years under Obama not taught you anything?

We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of men.

I think for me it was a combination of the last 16 years. I weep for my nation.

The concept was always a hypothetical idea anyway.....

Big money wins every time. Every time.

Why do we suppose people are willing to murder their parents for money?

Big money is a monster that we are unable to beat.

Uh, except that she didn't. You don't understand the "whole point" of private servers, I doubt you know what a server even is, so don't pretend like you do.

Unfortunately I'm all too familiar with servers and other network facilities through my job.

If you truly believe Mrs Clinton committed no crimes and had no nefarious concepts behind do her server setup, then I really don't believe you are being honest with yourself or the rest of us.

Blah blah blah...it's funny how EVERY conservative who runs their mouth on the internet over this whole thing just so happens to be an IT professional. lol

I am no Clinton fan, and I wish the Clintons were put on a boat with no captain and pushed out to sea, but there is no reason to believe that she had any 'nefarious concepts' behind her server setup.

But this does shine a spotlight on a bigger problem within government, and that's just how behind they are when it comes to cyber-security and having an effective, secure communication system in place.

Wouldn't you have to bust everyone who emailed her . They are the ones sending the email to an outside server .

Shhh....listen....do you guys hear that?

It's the sound of millions of fully grown conservative men all crying at the same time.
Why.......it would have been a surprise if she had been indicted.

The woman is too important to be jailed. Obama interfered and influenced the investigation. If anyone thought this was gonna result in any charges they're kidding themselves.

Did you think for a minute that Obama was going to take her down? She knows all of his secrets, who he is gun running to etc.
She would have ratted him out in a heartbeat.
Now you should understand that the companies that were here, hiring people and handing out paychecks are not the 1%.
The 1% do whatever they want, with impunity.
He has created a huge hole in her campaign for office.

Trump at 55% soon in the national polls would not surprize me.

Forum List

Back