"No collusion, no obstruction"

2 1/2 years later and keeping Hillary out of the White House is STILL not obstruction
You clowns do realize that all that anti-clinton crap you kids spout is exactly how the Russians changed your votes, right?
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote
He didn't make me change my vote son, he made you change yours.
Who paid Steele?

Fusion GPS.
Who funded fusion gps?

Trump didn't do squat. He's the victim of a coup attempt here. Google, Facebook, The DNC and Obama's FBI, DOJ, and CIA all had major parts in election meddling. They also are all a party to the coup against Trump. They're all guilty of treason. Viva Trump. KAG
So all these people were conspiring to make Mike Pence president.
That's wishful thinking on your part. Pence will never be the Republican candidate. Democrats think they can prey on him and they're probably right. No daddio, Jim Jordan will be the next guy giving you orders in 2024. That is if that thing you call a party is still around then. Todays Democrats are totally unfit to rule. Viva Trump, Viva Jordan. KAG

You clowns do realize that all that anti-clinton crap you kids spout is exactly how the Russians changed your votes, right?
Who paid Steele?

Fusion GPS.
Who funded fusion gps?
"What's fusion gps, I never heard of them?! Misfud, is that a yogurt" - The Mules

Trump didn't do squat. He's the victim of a coup attempt here. Google, Facebook, The DNC and Obama's FBI, DOJ, and CIA all had major parts in election meddling. They also are all a party to the coup against Trump. They're all guilty of treason. Viva Trump. KAG
So all these people were conspiring to make Mike Pence president.

Yeah, you might want to worry more about PedoGate and FisaGate

Who paid Steele?

Fusion GPS.
Who funded fusion gps?

WTF is this 20 questions?

Steele has a history of publishing documents related to recent Russian interference in elections throughout Europe.

Guess who has a keen interest in destroying his reputation?

Who paid Steele?

Fusion GPS.
Who funded fusion gps?
"What's fusion gps, I never heard of them?! Misfud, is that a yogurt" - The Mules

It's a drink.

You got your investigation you got your special prosecutor we have the findings and final conclusions you did not get the outcome you wanted tough that’s life deal with it.

Schiff, in his closing questions to Mueller, asked how he would describe a campaign that was “knowingly accepting assistance from a foreign government,” to which Mueller responded “a crime.”

Schiff continued, adding that if knowingly accepting assistance from a “foreign government during a presidential campaign is an unethical thing to do.”

“And a crime in certain circumstances,” Mueller responded.

Schiff continued: “To the degree that it undermines our democracy and our institutions, we can agree that it’s also unpatriotic.”

“True,” Mueller replied.

Trump said he would listen if a foreign government approached him with damaging information about a political rival -- and wouldn't necessarily report the contact to the FBI.

"I think you might want to listen," Trump said in an interview with ABC News that aired on Wednesday. "There isn't anything wrong with listening."

On June 9, 2016, three high power executives of the draft dodger's campaign, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner (Trump's son-in-law), and Paul Manafort (Trump's campaign manager), knowingly met with four Russian operatives at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to get dirt on the Clinton campaign

“Knowingly” - if that is true, why and how is this not considered “Opposition Research”? What is the difference between dirt and Opposition Research? Answer: there is no difference. It is simply a term the Liberal Intelligensia inserted to make it look prettier or justified. It’s just lipstick on a pig.

So Mueller details 10 instances and there was no corrupt intent in any of them. You republicans know Trump obstructed justice, we'll be playing no more of these games.
So, no, you cannot can you show is in the report where Mueller made the factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.

You -are- aware that obstruction of justice cannot exist absent a concrete, factual demonstration of corrupt intent - right?

Who paid Steele?

Fusion GPS.
Who funded fusion gps?

Steele has a history of publishing documents related to recent Russian interference in elections throughout Europe.

lol answer the question biatch haha

You got your investigation you got your special prosecutor we have the findings and final conclusions you did not get the outcome you wanted tough that’s life deal with it.

You know, I heard very similar reasoning coming from the Democrats after the 3rd Benghazi hearing too. Did that stop the future Trumpublicans? For that matter did they ever get the outcome they wanted in any investigation into the prior administration? Did they just accept, that's life, and deal with it? Nope they just opened up another investigation. You know what they say about what's good for the goose, right?

If not this, it will be that.

Who paid Steele?

Fusion GPS.
Who funded fusion gps?

Sorry crime fighter, you're out of tokens, you only get one free answer.

Don't want to venture a guess as to who on the world stage has a vested interest in denigrating Steele and his work?

I'll give you a hint. Trumpybear admires his appearance of strength, greatly.

Schiff, in his closing questions to Mueller, asked how he would describe a campaign that was “knowingly accepting assistance from a foreign government,” to which Mueller responded “a crime.”

Schiff continued, adding that if knowingly accepting assistance from a “foreign government during a presidential campaign is an unethical thing to do.”

“And a crime in certain circumstances,” Mueller responded.

Schiff continued: “To the degree that it undermines our democracy and our institutions, we can agree that it’s also unpatriotic.”

“True,” Mueller replied.

Schiff questioned whether public officials acting unethically “also exposes them to compromise particularly in dealing with foreigners.”

“Is that true?” Schiff asked.

“True,” Mueller responded again.

Schiff: That foreign partner can expose their wrongdoing and extort them.

Mueller: True.

Schiff: That conduct can be of a financial nature if you have a financial motive or elicit business dealing, am I right?

Mueller: Yes.

Schiff: It could also just involve deception. If you are lying about something that can be exposed, then you can be blackmailed.

Mueller: Also true.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...er-testimony-russian-interference-adam-schiff
Collusion isn’t a legal term

And no aspect of the report said no obstruction. Perhaps leading to read would assist you
I like to go camping in the woods for weeks at a time if possible. I come back for this Democratic bullshit dog-and-pony show with the Mueller testimony. What pisses me off the most is the fact that this man is a former Marine and the Democrats put him up to such a humiliating display.

Who funded fusion gps?

Don't want to venture a guess as to who on the world stage has a vested interest in denigrating Steele and his work?

Hillary lost. Get over it.

You know, I heard very similar reasoning coming from the Democrats after the 3rd Benghazi hearing too. Did that stop the future Trumpublicans? For that matter did they ever get the outcome they wanted in any investigation into the prior administration? Did they just accept, that's life, and deal with it? Nope they just opened up another investigation. You know what they say about what's good for the goose, right?

Yeah and yet the mystery of why Congress can never deal with real issues that concern the people deepens. Instead of accepting outcomes they don’t like they continue to play politics with them both parties do it. That might work for their political benefit and make their most rabid supporters happy but it does nothing for the country.

Fusion GPS.
Who funded fusion gps?

Trump exonerated himself - Mueller didn't.

get over it.

Who funded fusion gps?

Trump exonerated himself - Mueller didn't.

get over it.
I’m sorry....did you mean “President of the United States” Donald J.Trump? Excuse me...you may go back to sucking a dick now.

Your a dumbass and your argument only validates Trump supporters. Real Americans.

And no aspect of the report said no obstruction. Perhaps leading to read would assist you
Can you show is in the report where Mueller made the factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent?

So Mueller details 10 instances and there was no corrupt intent in any of them. You republicans know Trump obstructed justice, we'll be playing no more of these games.
Show us on the doll where Trump obstructed you

Forum List

Back