"No collusion, no obstruction"

2 1/2 years later and keeping Hillary out of the White House is STILL not obstruction
You clowns do realize that all that anti-clinton crap you kids spout is exactly how the Russians changed your votes, right?
She laundered money to get information from RUSSIA lol
See? You fell for it. Hook, line, and sinker.
So how did Christopher steel get his money? Lol

2 1/2 years later and keeping Hillary out of the White House is STILL not obstruction
You clowns do realize that all that anti-clinton crap you kids spout is exactly how the Russians changed your votes, right?
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote
He didn't make me change my vote son, he made you change yours.
Who paid Steele?

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.
Link?

Bigly

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.
No they stoped because he was full of shiat.. then someone else paid him who’s was it??

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.
No they stoped because he was full of shiat.. then someone else paid him who’s was it??

He'll never admit it. He won't even read information that tells the truth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d99512dc5e1a

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant
Old and thoroughly debunked news.

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.

He'll never admit it. He won't even read information that tells the truth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d99512dc5e1a
You should not try to post links to opinion pieces as facts. It makes you look silly.

Who paid Steele?

Fusion GPS.

Trump didn't do squat. He's the victim of a coup attempt here. Google, Facebook, The DNC and Obama's FBI, DOJ, and CIA all had major parts in election meddling. They also are all a party to the coup against Trump. They're all guilty of treason. Viva Trump. KAG

Trump didn't do squat. He's the victim of a coup attempt here. Google, Facebook, The DNC and Obama's FBI, DOJ, and CIA all had major parts in election meddling. They also are all a party to the coup against Trump. They're all guilty of treason. Viva Trump. KAG
So all these people were conspiring to make Mike Pence president.

And no aspect of the report said no obstruction. Perhaps leading to read would assist you
Can you show is in the report where Mueller made the factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent?

So Mueller details 10 instances and there was no corrupt intent in any of them. You republicans know Trump obstructed justice, we'll be playing no more of these games.

So all these people were conspiring to make Mike Pence president.
To be fair, some of them - likely a significant % - believe that if Trump is forced out of office, Hillary takes over.
No, they don't. It's idiotic to think that. If I know the line of succession, they most certainly do. The truth just isn't what you want to believe. This was a legit investigation done for a legit reason. Trump knows he can tell you guys anything and you'll believe it.

Who paid Steele?

RNC paid Steele.

Bigly.

Old and thoroughly debunked news.
Link?

Forum List

Back