🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No end to the Democrat nightmare

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
School tells cop dad not to pick up daughter in uniform

Political correctness got the better of a Texas school when officials told a police officer he couldn't pick up his daughter in uniform.

Yet another story that should cause extreme rage with the American people. This man puts his life on the line for the public and Democrats "thank" him by telling him to stop being a good dad to his daughter and to go fuck himself.

Since libtards have such a disgust of firearms, I would suggest that all law enforcement officers stand down the next time there is an active shooter situation at a school. Let the rampage continue until every last liberal is slaughtered. I mean, after all, you wouldn't want to "offend" any Dumbocrats by showing up with a firearm... :eusa_whistle:

The Unbelievable Reason This Police Officer Dad Was Told Not to Visit His Daughter?s School While in Uniform | Video | TheBlaze.com

yeah, cause this part of Arizona is just chock full of Liberal Democrats.

btw, this took place in Arizona...not Texas. Can't you read?

Last edited:
Maricopa County is such a "Democrat" stronghold, after all.

Right?

Sadly we have the same dipshit liberal teachers here. And they still act like the typical whiney assed pussies you would expect to run across in democrat states. The only thing we have going on here is the parents don't put up with their bullshit.

No, Arizona.

That's Sheriff Joe's part of town.

so right-wing Conservatives don't want guns by their schools?

whodathinkit.

No stupid.

The whiney ass liberal teachers don't want guns. The parents with children at risk absolutely want guns on school grounds. Our schools seem to be no less affected by liberalism stupidity than any of the blue states. Kinda crazy how that works.

Political correctness got the better of a Texas school when officials told a police officer he couldn't pick up his daughter in uniform.

Yet another story that should cause extreme rage with the American people. This man puts his life on the line for the public and Democrats "thank" him by telling him to stop being a good dad to his daughter and to go fuck himself.

Since libtards have such a disgust of firearms, I would suggest that all law enforcement officers stand down the next time there is an active shooter situation at a school. Let the rampage continue until every last liberal is slaughtered. I mean, after all, you wouldn't want to "offend" any Dumbocrats by showing up with a firearm... :eusa_whistle:

The Unbelievable Reason This Police Officer Dad Was Told Not to Visit His Daughter?s School While in Uniform | Video | TheBlaze.com

You fucking piece of shit. Did you even read your own post:

“They invited the officer to a special assembly to talk about what police officers do for the community.”

What do you care anyway. Didn't you say Americans only deserve "shit"?

Just another example of dumb as fuck right wingers complaining about "schools". As if they ever went to one for more than a couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator:

You fucking piece of shit. Did you even read your own post:

“They invited the officer to a special assembly to talk about what police officers do for the community

What do you care anyway. Didn't you say Americans only deserve "shit"?

Just another example of dumb as fuck right wingers complaining about "schools". As if they ever went to one for more than a couple of years.

Uh...so? What the fuck does that have to do with the story? They tell this dad he can't pick up his daughter from school and you're vagina gets wet because they asked him to a "special assembly"? :lmao:

[MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION] - you continue to reach new heights in being a partisan fuck'n moron.

As far as "why do I care" - because an American citizen is being told he can't pick up his daughter from school simply because he is a police officer. What does that have to do with my comment that NOBODY deserves entitlements - everything in this life has to be EARNED?

How exactly do you equate your laziness and greed with this officer being treated like shit by Dumbocrats who he risks his life for? :cuckoo:

How do I find out the school and it's email address? :evil:

Forum List

Back