No Evidence

you can't prove back radiation. that's my claim.

All matter above 0K radiates in all directions.
You're claiming it only radiates toward space?
can you prove it radiates to the surface? you said you can't.

can you prove it radiates to the surface?

Yes.

you said you can't.

I said I couldn't prove your erroneous claims. Neither can you.
Prove it

View attachment 233394

Climate and Earth’s Energy Budget

Now, about your erroneous claims, link?
dude, that isn't proof of anything. if it were, you could tell me what the increase in temperature was from 200 to 400 ppm of CO2. you can't.

upload_2018-12-7_15-41-14.png

7.2 Atmospheric Radiation and Earth’s Climate | METEO 300: Fundamentals of Atmospheric Science

can you prove it radiates to the surface? you said you can't.

Yes.

you said you can't.

Prove it

View attachment 233394

dude, that isn't proof of anything. if it were, you could tell me what the increase in temperature was from 200 to 400 ppm of CO2. you can't.

View attachment 233395

7.2 Atmospheric Radiation and Earth’s Climate | METEO 300: Fundamentals of Atmospheric Science

dude, that isn't proof of anything. if it were, you could tell me what the increase in temperature was from 200 to 400 ppm of CO2. you can't

Yes.

you said you can't.

Prove it

View attachment 233394

View attachment 233395

dude, that isn't proof of anything. if it were, you could tell me what the increase in temperature was from 200 to 400 ppm of CO2. you can't

upload_2018-12-7_15-45-2.png

CO2 and Global Warming

View attachment 233395

View attachment 233396

CO2 and Global Warming

from the OP

1. There is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

2. There is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

3. The hypothesized warming due to mankind's burins of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has never been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

View attachment 233395

View attachment 233396

CO2 and Global Warming

from the OP

1. There is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

2. There is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

3. The hypothesized warming due to mankind's burins of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has never been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

dude, that isn't proof of anything.

It's shows that matter above 0K radiates in all directions.

So, no links from you that show matter is somehow restricted from radiating in certain directions?

View attachment 233395

View attachment 233396

CO2 and Global Warming

from the OP

So, no links from you that show matter is somehow restricted from radiating in certain directions?
how, it isn't observed. none of what you have posted is.

Our atmosphere is much too complex for anyone to know what is happening. That's why one can't produce an observed or measured back radiation.

View attachment 233396

CO2 and Global Warming

from the OP

how, it isn't observed. none of what you have posted does.

how, it isn't observed

It's observed all the time.

You know what isn't observed?
Links that agree with your erroneous claims.

View attachment 233396

CO2 and Global Warming

from the OP

how, it isn't observed

you have zip observed back radiation.

View attachment 233396

CO2 and Global Warming

from the OP

how, it isn't observed

upload_2018-12-7_16-1-18.png

The Amazing Case of “Back Radiation” – Part Two

from the OP

how, it isn't observed

View attachment 233399

dude, that doesn't prove a fking thing. again, the atmosphere is too complex for that to be explained as back radiation. You have pressure and gravity and many other variables, that interfere with your ability to take that and say see!!!! LOL.

how, it isn't observed

View attachment 233399

dude, that doesn't prove a fking thing. again, the atmosphere is too complex for that to be explained as back radiation. You have pressure and gravity and many other variables, that interfere with your ability to take that and say see!!!! LOL.

dude, that doesn't prove a fking thing.

Dude, you said it's never observed.
Were you a liar or just stupid?

the atmosphere is too complex for that to be explained as back radiation.

What is downward LWIR if not "back radiation"?

You have pressure and gravity and many other variables,

LWIR is caused by gravity and pressure? Okay...…….durr.

how, it isn't observed

View attachment 233399

Not observed sorry pal

how, it isn't observed

View attachment 233399

Not observed sorry pal
upload_2018-12-7_16-1-18-png.233399

View attachment 233399

Not observed sorry pal
Doesn’t prove back radiating at all

Not observed sorry pal

If you prefer to use the term, "Downward Longwave Radiation", that's fine with me.

Not observed sorry pal

If you prefer to use the term, "Downward Longwave Radiation", that's fine with me.
Nothing coming back, not been observed

Not observed sorry pal

Observed right here. Is the graph too complicated for you?
Never used graphs before you dropped out of school?

It’s fake

It’s fake

Prove it.

It’s fake

Prove it.
LOL you prove it’s observed name the device that read it

Forum List

Back