No Flags At Dem Debate....Instead Put Names Of News Organizations Behind Them During Debate

The irony was palatable. Not one flag was displayed on the stage at last night's Democrap debate. Instead they had a huge television screen with the names of their benefactors....the American Mainstream Media. This only illustrates the collusion that Democrats have with the media. Without their media friends....Democrats wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning an election. So why not pay homage to the entity they owe their allegiance too....not the country they are paid to serve.

ce0d7538-4f87-4ab8-bfa9-d79c784b8dbd-AFP_AFP_1N76A8.jpg

dbfbf797-6bef-40ad-bd21-17239145d5f6-GTY_1194965405.JPG
They hate America.

another trait you share with them.

You guys wanted to "fundamentally transform" our 57 States

The irony was palatable. Not one flag was displayed on the stage at last night's Democrap debate. Instead they had a huge television screen with the names of their benefactors....the American Mainstream Media. This only illustrates the collusion that Democrats have with the media. Without their media friends....Democrats wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning an election. So why not pay homage to the entity they owe their allegiance too....not the country they are paid to serve.

ce0d7538-4f87-4ab8-bfa9-d79c784b8dbd-AFP_AFP_1N76A8.jpg

dbfbf797-6bef-40ad-bd21-17239145d5f6-GTY_1194965405.JPG
They hate America.

another trait you share with them.

You guys wanted to "fundamentally transform" our 57 States

Not me little buddy! I disliked Obama even more than I do Trump...which is saying a lot! :21:

Speaking of flags, a guy was sentenced to 15yrs today for burning a rainbow flag. Burn Old Glory and no matter how many American Veterans it offends the left cheers your freedom of speech, but burn a rainbow flag and get 15yrs. Some things in this country are truly fucked up thanks to the left.

There are many factions and groups that Democrats need to appease who find Old Glory offensive. Hence, no US Flags.

I've never flown the flag but served my time in the military unlike the last two republican punk ass draft dodging presidents. There's a saying....'patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel'.

I've never flown the flag but served my time in the military unlike the last two republican punk ass draft dodging presidents. There's a saying....'patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel'.

I'll just go ahead and scream BULLSHIT right now...There is no fucking way you served...I know many military men and women and NONE speak like you do or hold the fucked in the head positions you do. Sorry bud, nobody will buy that bullshit.

Tim Alberta asked the best questions at the debate. he, Biden, and Klobuchar won the debate, my friends

Klobuchar raised 1 million dollars after the debate!

Forum List

Back