No General LEE the Traitor for Duke anymore. Seems the Orange Stain is unsurvivable!

A great irony isn't it, all these white supremacists thought they finally had a champion in Trump and it is under his watch that all of these statues are being removed.
Censorship is the mantra of the new Nazis, the democrats. The largest group of white supremacists are white democrats who segregate themselves and who feel they must condescend to inferior minorities.
Butt...
The nation has provided the right place.
- Civil War
That makes no sense.
Why do most American blacks speak with a southern dialect regardless of where they live?

Living the white lifestyle, having to explain whitey types, is not a wonderful colorless (non-pigment), lifestyle...
I live in PG County, MD. Google it, you racist moron.

You people do know that it was the federal government that funded most of these confederate monuments as a gesture of reunification with southerners.

True, somewhat. But not Dukes.
As they needed no gobmint approval to remove that crappy man.

As this guy doesn't care about their flag.

A great irony isn't it, all these white supremacists thought they finally had a champion in Trump and it is under his watch that all of these statues are being removed.
Censorship is the mantra of the new Nazis, the democrats. The largest group of white supremacists are white democrats who segregate themselves and who feel they must condescend to inferior minorities.
Butt...
- Civil War
That makes no sense.
Why do most American blacks speak with a southern dialect regardless of where they live?

Living the white lifestyle, having to explain whitey types, is not a wonderful colorless (non-pigment), lifestyle...

Yes, you got me!
I'm a racist. I fess up!
I'm an honest man. A proud man.
I'm a White Racist, riding Whitey types. ONLY!

Butt...
- Civil War
That makes no sense.

Yes, you got me!
I'm a racist. I fess up!
I'm a White Racist, riding Whitey types. ONLY.
You're a racist troll.

Butt...
- Civil War
That makes no sense.

Yes, you got me!
I'm a racist. I fess up!
You're a racist troll.

Explain how?

btw. We can both agree, thankfully, were not Orange. No?

That makes no sense.

Yes, you got me!
I'm a racist. I fess up!
You're a racist troll.

Explain how?

How did you manage to get paroled?

btw..White on Whitey!

DHm87_vVYAAAxmJ.jpg

You gonna dig up all of those graves buried in Lee's old home now known as Arlington National Cemetery?

Are they not all in one section?
Surely not dig them up. Again!
They can put a sewer treatment center over the area.
Or just run the Septic drain field over them.
Over union soldiers? Your fake loyalty didn't last long.

Again, there is ONE Section for these traitors.
Let's not stain real loyal American Heroes!
Having to lay by them, southern traitors.
By law they are American veterans of war.

Take your whining somewhere else you ignorant twat.

Yes, you got me!
I'm a racist. I fess up!
You're a racist troll.

Explain how?

You mean let out of the psycho ward at the local looney bin.

Yes, you got me!
I'm a racist. I fess up!
You're a racist troll.

Explain how?

What happened today?

White supremacists didn't show up in Boston, but these awesome signs did White Supremacists Didn't Show Up In Boston, But These Awesome Signs Did | HuffPost
DHm8MTaXgAAEzGi.jpg

You gonna dig up all of those graves buried in Lee's old home now known as Arlington National Cemetery?

Over union soldiers? Your fake loyalty didn't last long.

Again, there is ONE Section for these traitors.
Let's not stain real loyal American Heroes!
Having to lay by them, southern traitors.
By law they are American veterans of war.

Take your whining somewhere else you ignorant twat.

True, but they are not respected, in the big picture of thangs. They are gray clowns

Um, Arlington National Cemetary was built on Robert E. Lee's plantation. The entire Cemetary is on Robert E Lee's plantation. Dunce.

Um, Arlington National Cemetary was built on Robert E. Lee's plantation. The entire Cemetary is on Robert E Lee's plantation. Dunce.

Gee. The traitor lost ownership when he became an American Traitor!
So what! We all stole American from the Indians and others.
The union built over it, so the traitor would never come back.
Again, there is only one traitor section, that I know of.

btw. Many union folks lost their sothern property.

I'm thinking we have to tear it up. Imagine the souls of those poor soldiers, knowing that Slavery happened right there on that spot. Imagine that Slaves were whipped on those very fields.

Oh, and the Traitors you speak of, were declared US Veterans by congress. So by law, the Confederate Soldiers were US Veterans. Their spouses and children were paid and the veterans were entitled to full Miltiary Burial benefits.

http://uscode.house.gov/statutes/pl/85/425.pdf

I know, what does the House dot Gov website know about anything. Just because it's the fucking law passed by those idiots in Congress.

btw. Just say from WWII on.

We in America don't put up any statues for these LOSERS.

Germany's Hilter and crew members. NO!
Japan and crew members. NO!
Italy and crew members. NO!
North Korea and crew members. NO!
Vietnam and crew members. NO!
etc..here.
Bosnian War leaders and crew members. NO!
etc.. here.
Afgan War leaders and crew. NO!
Iraq War leaders and crews. NO
etc.. here.
FFS! Any ISIS leaders and crew members. NO! NO! NO!

So, Why do we do it for these Traitorous civil war criminals leaders
and crew members?

btw. yes for our guys only.

I'm thinking we have to tear it up. Imagine the souls of those poor soldiers, knowing that Slavery happened right there on that spot. Imagine that Slaves were whipped on those very fields.

Oh, and the Traitors you speak of, were declared US Veterans by congress. So by law, the Confederate Soldiers were US Veterans. Their spouses and children were paid and the veterans were entitled to full Miltiary Burial benefits.

I know, what does the House dot Gov website know about anything. Just because it's the fucking law passed by those idiots in Congress.

This was done. It still does not change anything. They are what they are. Traitors to the USA!
America does have compassion. That does not remove their crimes. But would have been nice, if then,
they were shipped to Afghanistan. That's their idea of freedoms. What not to like? Pure red states local
gobmint. Pure RW republican laws already.

btw.. Did you know?

Last edited:

This was done. It still does not change anything. They are what they are. Traitors to the USA!
America does have compassion. That does not remove their crimes. But would have been nice, if then,
they were shipped to Afghanistan. That's their idea of freedoms. What not to like? Pure red states local
gobmint. Pure RW republican laws already.

btw.. Did you know?

Pfui. Nonsense. The entire nation, through their representatives in Washington considered this much closer to the source than you are, and made a decision and enacted a law.

But if you don't agree, well fuck History, we'll just rewrite it.

Congress and the President were wrong, because you say so. Your argument is that you insist it is true. Your evidence a video that says Trump is awful. Like there is a shortage of those. I got off The Young Turks alerts because three or four or sometimes five times a day they rushed to produce another segment that showed how awful Trump was.

The average soldier of the Confederacy was not fighting for Slavery. They were dirt poor and many did not have shoes. They couldn't afford a Slave. They were fighting for their rights. But you have decided that none of that matters. Because you say that it shouldn't, and they were traitors.

Nonsense. None were tried for Treason, none. How US Civil War rebels got away with treason - Futurity

If anyone was going to declare them Traitors, wouldn't it have been the victorious North that set about "reconstruction" after the war?

You have nothing to stand on but nonsense opinion. This is why learning History is important. It gives you the ammunition you need to sound smart, or at least base your arguments in facts so there is some truth there instead of rhetoric.

Jefferson Davis was not tried for Treason, and he was the President of the Confedracy.

The only punitive action was the 14th Amendment that said anyone who had violated their oath of office as a public official, or officer of the military, was prohibited from serving as an elected official again. That's it.

Now, what do you have besides the argument of frustrated parents? You know. The "Because I said so" argument.

Forum List

Back