No-Go Zone Assault Met With An American Ass-Kicking

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They are teaching Immigrants to attack anyone that they see. In this video. That these immigrants started the fight. But I guess that they has called the police because they were getting a beating. The only reason why I said that the immigrants had called the police? It is because the women were asking the men that were doing the beating on the immigrants, to protect them from the immigrants. Which that means that the bystanders didn't call for the police to come. But were hoping that the immigrants will come out badly damaged. I'm guessing that the Globalist are going to have them guys that were beating on the immigrants to be sued.

giphy.gif
images

They are teaching Immigrants to attack anyone that they see. In this video. That these immigrants started the fight. But I guess that they has called the police because they were getting a beating. The only reason why I said that the immigrants had called the police? It is because the women were asking the men that were doing the beating on the immigrants, to protect them from the immigrants. Which that means that the bystanders didn't call for the police to come. But were hoping that the immigrants will come out badly damaged. I'm guessing that the Globalist are going to have them guys that were beating on the immigrants to be sued.

giphy.gif
images

Come on kid, that's an inforwars video.

Surely you know better than to post that as if it was a fact?

giphy.gif
images

Did you checked out the TMZ video. I see that it is still the same every where. That Black lives don't matters. It reminds me of this movie. I guess that Hillary Clinton's dream will come true. About bringing the Black man to heel.

giphy.gif
images

Did you checked out the TMZ video. I see that it is still the same every where. That Black lives don't matters. It reminds me of this movie. I guess that Hillary Clinton's dream will come true. About bringing the Black man to heel.

The tmz vid is a repost from Infowars.

giphy.gif
images

The tmz vid is a repost from Infowars.

So then, Why would TMZ edited the video, to make it look like the Black man was the one whom started the fight? Alex Jones' video, is showing the unedited version. That the immigrants was picking a fight with the Black man. Oh Lord, Where is Colin Kaepernick. Why he did not put his knee in this situation to help out his brother man? The Dems are going to put another Black man swinging at the end of the rope again. They only uses the Blacks for political reasons and to attack other Blacks that are not doing their will. Then after that, when they are finished with them, they tosses them in the gutter. They better jump on the Trump train when it passes through..

Good job boys

Right now, the Rapper is trying to prove his innocence. It is because TMZ has altered the video that is making it seems as if he was fighting with them for no reason. Even in the video. A woman came up to them explaining to the rapper, that the immigrants were sexually assaulting them, by grabbing their bottoms.

TMZ video

Alex Jones giving more clarity on what was going on.

I don’t understand what is going on
In Sweden,that they have sections of the town, that they let the immigrants ruled. They calls them No-Go Zones. The immigrants can do anything they like to do to anyone that goes through there. And the police don't do anything about it. They let them rape and harass women, and hit anyone that walks through their section. These countries has denied that they don't have any No-Go Zones. But by the way that immigrant had attacked and broke his head-phones across the man's head, and then want the man to buy him another head-phone , because the man's head has broken the head-phones when the immigrant hit him on the head with it That it shows why they needs to be vetted. . .

Now the picture is becoming more clearer. Those immigrants that was provoking the rapper. That it seems like they were targeting the rapper. I think that the rapper was set up. Provoking the rapper to fight, since the rapper does have a history of fighting when being provoked. And he loves to walk around in the cities that he visited. He was giving out too much info on himself. Making it easier for someone to set him up.

A$AP Rocky Refuses To Answer Questions About Donald Trump: Don't Ask Me No Sh*t Like That - AllHipHop.com

Kevin Hart has avoided the subject of President Donald Trump in his comedy routine, which Kathy Griffin has called out as a “p— move.”

Griffin — who was vilified for posing in a photo with a replica of the president’s bloodied, decapitated head last year — spoke with USA Today about the political nature of her show, specifically pointing out Hart while criticizing comics who leave Trump out of their routines. Kathy Griffin Slams Kevin Hart for Not Going After Trump in His Comedy: 'That's a P— Move'

Hip-hop star A$AP Rocky is reportedly being held in solitary confinement after Swedish authorities arrested him for an alleged assault that was captured on video, which according to a Swedish court and an A$AP Rocky hit song, is a fucking problem.

A Swedish prosecutor filed a request with the Stockholm district court on Thursday to keep Rakim Mayers, also known as rapper A$AP Rocky, and two associates in a Swedish jail for two weeks while investigators look into a street brawl involving the aggressively handsome rapper and members of his entourage, according to Swedish news outlet The Local. Arguing that the rapper is a “flight risk,” a Swedish district court agreed to detain Mayers for up to two weeks while officials finish their inquiry into the street fight between Rocky’s po$$e and two Swedish meatballs.
https://www.theroot.com/locked-up-abroad-a-ap-rocky-reportedly-held-in-swedish-1836151484

upload_2019-7-6_18-10-24.jpegupload_2019-7-6_18-14-40.jpeg

Forum List

Back