No-Grow Zone’: Israel Admits to Spraying Poisons Inside Gaza Strip

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
The Israeli Army has admitted that they used crop-dusters to kill hundreds of acres of Palestinian crops, claiming that it was to “enable security operations.”

1030258715.jpg

Spanish Court Orders Netanyahu 'Arrest Warrant' Over Gaza Flotilla Attacks
Palestinian officials have stated that over 420 acres of land inside the Gaza strip were damaged by the poisons sprayed to kill vegetation.

Read more: ‘No-Grow Zone’: Israel Admits to Spraying Poisons Inside Gaza Strip

As I recall control of the barrier fence including the security zone on either side of it was agreed upon in the Oslo accords. The zone was improved after the fence was vandalized by palestinian protestors with an exclusion zone. I really don't feel like looking any of this up but as I recall the exclusion zone is about 1 kilometer wide and did pass through some farmlands. Obviously having farmers right up against the fence is a security risk and so I would expect farming in this area to be discouraged. I'm not surprised at all that Israel would use herbicides. Its a more peaceful alternative to arresting or shooting violators of the exclusion zone.

As far as the Spanish issuing an arrest warrant I'd be curious to read the original document before making comment

Last edited:
The Israeli Army has admitted that they used crop-dusters to kill hundreds of acres of Palestinian crops, claiming that it was to “enable security operations.”

1030258715.jpg

Palestinian officials have stated that over 420 acres of land inside the Gaza strip were damaged by the poisons sprayed to kill vegetation.

Yeah, "Sputnik News".

Applying weed killer makes news in some circles.

1030258715.jpg

They have been doing this for a long time, also in the west bank. They also hire people to go out and destroy olive trees right before harvest. (sick). Anything to get the Palestinians upset , so Israel can yell, See what we mean!! They don't want peace!!

It doesn't look like Sputnik is a very reliable source. Its kinda like quoting Fox News from what I can see

Yup, Indeep, I'm surprised that the nonviolent methods the Israeli's employ are attacked by these revisionist allies. The simple truth is that while the palestinians are killing as many Israelis as they can the israeli's are responding with nonviolent measures as often as possible.

1030258715.jpg

LMFAO what is this nonsense.

Yup, Indeep, I'm surprised that the nonviolent methods the Israeli's employ are attacked by these revisionist allies. The simple truth is that while the palestinians are killing as many Israelis as they can the israeli's are responding with nonviolent measures as often as possible.

Wow you are not up with the news.
I can't find a single reliable source or date for this.

Here, if your really looking for an Israeli source, keep on looking they do not write about their genocidal crimes, that go on day and night, day and night, endless provocation.

farms.jpg

Israeli plane sprays Gaza farms with poisonous gases - Days of Palestine

I'm just looking for any reliable news source. All the sources I can find are blogs or opinion pieces.

What news would that be Penelo. I'm curious what you believe I might have missed.

So no real source for this very imaginative piece of litarature? figures.

NEXT!

I can't find anything so far that confirms poison gas was ever used by the israeli military in relation to either maintaining the border fence or any other use.

Unless you want to consider tear gas a poison gas

As I recall control of the barrier fence including the security zone on either side of it was agreed upon in the Oslo accords. The zone was improved after the fence was vandalized by palestinian protestors with an exclusion zone. I really don't feel like looking any of this up but as I recall the exclusion zone is about 1 kilometer wide and did pass through some farmlands. Obviously having farmers right up against the fence is a security risk and so I would expect farming in this area to be discouraged. I'm not surprised at all that Israel would use herbicides. Its a more peaceful alternative to arresting or shooting violators of the exclusion zone.

As far as the Spanish issuing an arrest warrant I'd be curious to read the original document before making comment
1) Destroying sources of food is an act of genocide.

2) Why don't those freeloaders put their security barrier on their own side of the fence?

I can't find anything so far that confirms poison gas was ever used by the israeli military in relation to either maintaining the border fence or any other use.

Israel has poisoned crops before. The last time (that I know about) were Bedouin crops in the Negev.

1) Destroying sources of food is an act of genocide.

2) Why don't those freeloaders put their security barrier on their own side of the fence?

LOL Oh please, your killing me LOL.

OK so where does it say in international law that an exclusion zone around a security fence is genocide ;--)

I think we all already know the answer to that one

as for number 2, we can easily flush that one by simply realizing the exclusion zone was emplaced in the first place. It is to prevent Arab rioters from damaging the fence

Israel has poisoned crops before. The last time (that I know about) were Bedouin crops in the Negev.

Another wild claim made with absolutely no supporting evidence

Forum List

Back