Israel spraying toxins over Palestinian crops in Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep saying that, but every time they try, Israel attacks.

WTF you talking about "LEGIT" government?

Hamas won a fair and democratic election according to international standards.

Spray that in your crop circles.
Yeah but since they were elected they've "suspended" all further elections. Nice eh?

Set aside that the fact that Palestinians actually voted for a terrorist organization named Hamas speaks volumes about their desire to make peace.
Just to take you back a bit Roudy,it was the Israelis that supported Hamas in the first place,then armed them and gave them a load of CASH,with the US too......Then these two countries insisted the Palestinians have Free and Fair Elections WHICH THE PALESTINIANS DID,with exceptional Clarity...they voted Hamas in Gaza and PA in the West Bank.........You got what you requested........so WHY ARE YOU WHINGING NOW?????????you can't have it both ways Roudy.............steve.......it's what you DID and Desired......I note you never mentioned this fact....REPEAT FACT.

So Hamas got WHAT THEY WANTED and STILL lobbed rockets into Israel.
Yes, your superior intelligence is simply shining through.
No Israel got what THEY DESIRED ACTUALLY Indie...........they are not the smartest people the Israelis,now are they ?? steve

And how many Nobel Peace Prizes have you received lately?
It seems to me, and you, that Israel is doing just fine; and THAT'S what ticks you off.
Wrong again,I'm pleased to see Israel doing well,but would love to see Palestine do well too.....sorry Indie but I can't play your silly games because I am not of your mindlessness ...steve...Mmmmmm didn't Arafat win the NPP though!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back