No-Grow Zone’: Israel Admits to Spraying Poisons Inside Gaza Strip

I can't find anything so far that confirms poison gas was ever used by the israeli military in relation to either maintaining the border fence or any other use.

Unless you want to consider tear gas a poison gas
Israel has poisoned crops before. The last time (that I know about) were Bedouin crops in the Negev.

Another wild claim made with absolutely no supporting evidence
Start @ 10:00

Start @15:15

1) Destroying sources of food is an act of genocide.

2) Why don't those freeloaders put their security barrier on their own side of the fence?

Oh please. The fence exists to keep belligerent terrorists from attacking innocent Israeli citizens. The no-grow zone around the fence is to prevent terrorists from having cover from which to approach the fence and attack innocent Israel citizens.

Calling standard military tactics "genocide" is disingenuous.

I can't find anything so far that confirms poison gas was ever used by the israeli military in relation to either maintaining the border fence or any other use.

Israel has poisoned crops before. The last time (that I know about) were Bedouin crops in the Negev.

You aren't seriously presenting infomercials as documented evidence of the Israeli military using poison in relation to maintaining the security fence are you ?

Sorry but we need to see some verifiable proof of yet another palestinian revisionist claim

You aren't seriously presenting infomercials as documented evidence of the Israeli military using poison in relation to maintaining the security fence are you ?

Sorry but we need to see some verifiable proof of yet another palestinian revisionist claim

Ho hum...same old shit.

So you are refusing to provide documented verifiable evidence to support your rather wild claim that Israel is using poison gas on the palestinians ?

Why am I not surprised.

Cmon people lets at least make some effort to keep it honest today

Word of the day is Honesty

Forum List

Back