🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No jurisdiction Scotland yard forced to explain why it dropped sex trafficking probe into Epstein &

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
You must be an American ... ha ha ha ... Prince Andrew is above the law in the UK ... Anglican doctrine sets the monarch and offspring as the law since they're God's representative on Earth ... whatever piece of paper that says otherwise is just simply ignored by God ... silly human ...

You must be an American ... ha ha ha ... Prince Andrew is above the law in the UK ... Anglican doctrine sets the monarch and offspring as the law since they're God's representative on Earth ... whatever piece of paper that says otherwise is just simply ignored by God ... silly human ...
We have that here too.

We call ours "Democrats".

• Banned

No we are actually more awake than you can ever know or believe............

• Banned
GOD GIVES EVEN ASS HOLES FREE . " WILL " try looking it up.

No we are actually more awake than you can ever know or believe............

Am I allowed to wear swastika arm-bands and hold up a sign "Holocaust is a LIE" in the UK? ... of course not, speech is regulated in the UK ... now, I agree civil liberties are very very good in the UK, but it ain't nothing like what we enjoy here in the USA ... the Glok model 15 on my hip says she agrees ...

Forum List

Back