No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

He withheld military aid pending a “favor”
It wasn't a favor for him, moron. It was a favor for the United States.

If it wasn't for deliberately misconstruing things Trump has said, what would Dims have to complain about?

Nope. Not his dad. Unlike Trump, Biden does not believe the Doj is his doj, he believes it is America's, like all other presidents in our lifetime, except Nixon.
haha i don’t care if he thinks that or not, all i know is whisleblowers have come forward highlighting it’s been slow walked since xiden took over. anyone else would be under indictment

haha i don’t care if he thinks that or not, all i know is whisleblowers have come forward highlighting it’s been slow walked since xiden took over. anyone else would be under indictment
Then why didn’t Trump indict him when he had the laptop?

That’s bad news because they exist in the realm of fact, not your baseless right wing smears.

You will be the US attorneys totally corrupt at the end of this when your fantasies don’t line up with reality.

It’s Clinton 2.0
Sorry, they already concluded there is enough to charge Hunter:

Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/

I agree the fact they haven't brought the indictment, highlights corruption....much like how Obama's DOJ protected Clinton.

The House Oversight Committee will be investigating this corruption too

Sorry, they already concluded there is enough to charge Hunter:

Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/

I agree the fact they haven't brought the indictment, highlights corruption....much like how Obama's DOJ protected Clinton.

The House Oversight Committee will be investigating this corruption too
Low level political FBI agents who leak to the press have no business making such statements.

The sources of the article are the corruption.

Low level political FBI agents who leak to the press have no business making such statements.

Whistleblowers are patriotic heroes. You have zero evidence to support your claim they are doing this politically.....there are no text messages like we saw with Lisa Page and Peter Strzok...you are merely making the claim to protect your corrupt cult leader

Then why didn’t Trump indict him when he had the laptop?
Progs crack me up. They actually believe the FBI is ethical! All the evidence we have so far shows the FBI are a bunch of biased corrupt enemies of the people.

The FBI are thoroughly corrupt and biased. They should be abolished.

Whistleblowers are patriotic heroes. You have zero evidence to support your claim they are doing this politically.....there are no text messages like we saw with Lisa Page and Peter Strzok...you are merely making the claim to protect your corrupt cult leader
Notice that Marener automatically defends the corrupt vermin at the top.

Low level FBI agents don’t make prosecution decisions.

Patriotic heroes don’t leak to the press.

Right. Everyone you don’t like is corrupt. Or a pedophile. Or a commie. Or whatever.

You’ve lost touch with reality.
and it’s crazy you like corrupt, pedos

there was a time we could all agree not to like those sort of people

Forum List

Back