No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

I knew they would go after Hunter to embarrass the President

I never realized it would be their only priority

The Democrats spent 4-5 years doing this to Trump. I guess you just haven’t been paying attention.

Trump demanded Ukraine provide dirt on the Biden’s and came up with nothing

When did he do that? He demanded it? “Do me a favor” with no “or else” is hardly a demand.

Do me a favor and pass the salt doesn’t mean I am going to punch you if you don’t.

Since he's been in office the Doj has gone after his son and is considering possible charges for being an agent for a foreign entity without filing, and for owing huge back taxes or possibly tax evasion.... So you are wrong.
oh yeah, agents have come forward and see overwhelming evidence to charge him...so what's the hold up? Oh yeah...he's father.

Prediction: even after facts like the ones contained in these research articles.........

Dissecting GOP claims about Hunter Biden deals allegedly involving his father​

“Hunter brought in millions of dollars from this deal from entities tied to the Chinese government. In emails obtained by committee Republicans, Hunter wanted keys made for Joe Biden and Jill Biden, his office mate. He provided Joe Biden’s personal cell number and called him his partner.”

— Comer, at the news conference
Comer mixes documented facts with innuendo here. The Washington Post, via government records, court documents and bank statements, found that CEFC and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter and Jim Biden. But the alleged connection of these deals to Joe Biden remains tenuous. It again hinges on a single email — also describing something that did not happen.

In the fall of 2017, Hunter Biden wrote to a building manager of the House of Sweden, where he was renting office space. “Please have keys made for new office mates,” he wrote, listing Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, whom he called “emissary” of CEFC. He also asked the signage updated to say the “Biden Foundation” and “Hudson West (CEFC U.S.).”
The email was on the laptop hard drive but also confirmed by public records released by the Swedish government and first reported in 2021 by the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter.
But a representative of the Biden Foundation told The Washington Post the House of Sweden was never under consideration as a location. A spokeswoman for the Swedish authority that oversees the property said that the four keys were made available, as requested, but that Hunter Biden never picked them up. The signboard on the door wasn’t changed, she said.

Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company​

......put an end to specious allegations Joe was involved in his kid's shady biz deals, IT WILL NOT MATTER TO THE FOLLOWING. Like they do concerning dozens of right wing media lies they will continue believing their previously held beliefs. The Big Lie providing the most glaring of examples.

oh yeah, agents have come forward and see overwhelming evidence to charge him...so what's the hold up? Oh yeah...he's father.
Nope. Not his dad. Unlike Trump, Biden does not believe the Doj is his doj, he believes it is America's, like all other presidents in our lifetime, except Nixon.

You planned this shit in advance! Several Trump press conferences bear this out where he deliberately started planting the seeds of insurrection.
When are you prog douchebags going to stop repeating this lie? No one is fooled.

They are the ones running the Grand Jury investigating this matter.
That’s bad news because they exist in the realm of fact, not your baseless right wing smears.

You will be the US attorneys totally corrupt at the end of this when your fantasies don’t line up with reality.

It’s Clinton 2.0

When did he do that? He demanded it? “Do me a favor” with no “or else” is hardly a demand.

Do me a favor and pass the salt doesn’t mean I am going to punch you if you don’t.

He withheld military aid pending a “favor”

Forum List

Back