No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

You must be completely stupid to vote Dementia over Trump.

I did not vote for either. I refuse to be forced to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea.

So how did Trump fuck up covid when Dementia has more covid deaths than Trump

No matter how many times you all parrot this lie, it will still be a lie.

As of Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office there were 434,443 deaths. As of today there are 767,743 deaths, That leaves 333,300 deaths on Biden's watch so far.

Biden won VA by 10%. This is already bad news for the Democrats.

Yea and America and Virginia have seen what a failure he is so things don't look good for the Democrat filth.

This piece of shit McAuliffe has done everything wrong so he is toast just like the Democrat controlled House and Senate will be in the mid terms next year.

The best way for Democrats to get kicked out of office is for them to be in office and show everybody what a shitty job they do.

Of course the goddamn Democrats have learned how to steal elections with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts so we may not be living in the Democracy we think.

As of Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office there were 434,443 deaths. As of today there are 767,743 deaths, That leaves 333,300 deaths on Biden's watch so far.

So you want to use some source called Worldmeters.info over a John Hopkins university? Didn't you ever hear the saying never bring a knife to a gunfight?

So you want to use some source called Worldmeters.info over a John Hopkins university? Didn't you ever hear the saying never bring a knife to a gunfight?

Then link the numbers from John Hopkins university and prove me wrong, don't just talk about it.

Yup when a dem gets caught the left all scream it was one guy not the whole party......
You were just shown the EXACT TYPE OF FRAUD you have been fantasizing about for a year. Committed by Republican voters, not Democrat voters. And caught by our very secure system.

No wonder you are hiding from it. Kind of hard to maintain the fantasy, when literally every fact contradicts it.

Then link the numbers from John Hopkins university and prove me wrong, don't just talk about it.

I gave you the site already. You responded by giving me some unkown chart from Google images with daily deaths that you didn't take the half-hour to add up. Prove my site wrong with at least a half-way legitimate source.

You were just shown the EXACT TYPE OF FRAUD you have been fantasizing about for a year. Committed by Republican voters, not Democrat voters. And caught by our very secure system.

No wonder you are hiding from it. Kind of hard to maintain the fantasy, when literally every fact contradicts it.
Again one guy is not the whole party.

I gave you the site already. You responded by giving me some unkown chart from Google images with daily deaths that you didn't take the half-hour to add up. Prove my site wrong with at least a half-way legitimate source.

you never gave me anything,

Here is the John Hopkins Data. They give data from the 1st day of the year. They do not break it down by who was POTUS. Biden was not POTUS for the whole year.

Also, you might notice also that the numbers from my site are within 2% of the JH numbers.

Forum List

Back