NO MONEY to Sanctuary Cities/States/Counties

This will never, ever happen. Time to grow up, Peter Pan!

Trump has threatened to withhold aid money to governments that have sanctuary policies for illegal aliens. Good.

And together with that, the leaders of these traitorous governments should be arrested. Convicting them should be easy, since they signed their names to these illegal sanctuary policies, by actually passing laws to shield illegal aliens from detection, and conceal them.

Slam dunk.
This will never happen, dude. This is Trump (once again) just blowing smoke up your ass!

Refusing to cooperate with immigration officials is not harboring anyone. No one is going to jail for anything.
It's a clear violation of 1324, and whether they go to jail is not your call, is it ? :biggrin:

And it's not just refusing to cooperate. It's also ACTIVELY shielding, by passing laws to keep the aliens intact.

You racists are the true reprobates. We need to ensure you have no power after November.
Ah yes. Another "racist" screamer. Do you scream "racist" at all the racists who push and support race-based Affirmative Action, Mr Screamer ? Or are you one of them yourself ?

They are not required to cooperate with immigration officials.

That's debateable. When the non-cooperation extends to ACTIVELY harboring, concealing, shielding, by passing laws, then yes, of course, they could be charged on felonies.

Wanna take it to the Supreme Court ? :biggrin:

I would hold red states and cities accountable for aiding and providing protection to the virus.
Too bad you don't present anything (data, evidence, history) to support that charge. And too bad it's OFF TOPIC, in this thread.

State and local officials are not required to cooperate with federal immigration officials. That is the law whether you like it or not. Federal immigration officials can enter into agreements to enforce federal immigration with local police but only with the local police's permission. You are the lunatic. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Many attorneys disagree with you. "the law" is US Code 8, Section 1324.

You are just spewing out what falls in line with your agenda (ie, harboring, concealing, shielding illegal aliens) Watch out. In time, maybe these posts of yours could be construed as violations of US Code 8, Section 1324.

Things are going to get very different after Trump gets re-elected, and Republicans win back the House. Gonna leave the country ? :biggrin:

They canno0t be arrested and prosecuted. Name the cases that support your position. You are nothing but a hateful moron.
He doesn't HAVE TO name anything. The prisons are full of people convicted on crimes that no one had ever been convicted on before, but I'll try to research it for you, and then "name the cases" :biggrin:

Trump supporters are the filth of this country. You are the ones fucking this country over. The rich and powerful are getting richer and powerful. You Trump supporters are the garbage of the planet and we need to throw your asses out.

You're repeating yourself. That is abnormal behavior. You seem to be quite distressed in this thread. You're certainly paying a lot of excess attention. The words that come to mind are >> agitated, upset, rankled, enflamed, disturbed, troubled, shocked, startled, perplexed.

If you had the confidence of what you say, I'd guess you might not even be in this thread at all. You sound worried. Are you involved in the illegal alien vote manufacturing business, in some way ? Got a VESTED INTEREST ? Maybe you should be disqualified from here too, for conflict of interest, like Porter Rockwell.

Biden and Obama are the "filth" of this country. They try to proclaim themselves as heroes to the American poor and working class, when actually they are Americans' worst enemies. In 2016, they left the economy in a sinking shambles. Trump rescued it and brought it up to unprecedented success. Obama/Biden also left us in a sorry state regarding virus protection. they used up all the M95 masks and ventilators, and didn't restock. At the beginning of the coronavirus in January, our stocks of supplies were depleted because these uncaring, selfish turds walked away leaving us in a precarious state. Biden and Obama supporters are merely dupes of these corrupt tyrants, who have used their positions to enrich themselves, and now live a multimillionaires, after having only relatively small salaries of public servants.

Prior to the corona virus (2017-2018-2019) for 3 years, our economy has been great, Unemployment is at record lows, median income at record high ($61,400/yr), jihad leaders are getting bumped off, our military is stronger than ever, we've become the world's top oil and energy producer, China finally being taken to task, and no longer given unrestricted access to our market. Other countries no longer can take advantage of us any more.

Blacks, Hispanics, and disabled have recorded their lowest unemployment levels in US history. Lowest for women in over 70 years.

In contrast, Democrats have done NOTHING to help the country over this time. Their whole thrust has been to concoct scam schemes to try to unseat Trump. They care about nothing but attaining power for themselves, An they are very willing to throw Americans (of all economic classes) under the bus, as evidenced by their constant efforts to import and then protect illegal aliens in sanctuary cities, all the while that these illegals steal jobs away from Americans, lower workers' wages, reduce the tax base, increase crime, and a long list of other HARMS to Americans. All this is OK to Democrats because the illegals represent VOTES for them, to help push their deranged policies regarding and promoting queers, transgender nutjobs, letting criminals out of prisons, supporting the totally anti-American, unconstitutional ideology of Islam (masquerading as a religion, and promoting malicious racism against whites in race-based Affirmative Action, and in media (such as the Rodney King/KTLA doctored tapes fiasco that resuted in the LA riots and 54 dead - millions$$ in damages)

When Obama was president, he and Al Sharpton pushed racism against whites and anti-police ideology, resulting in riots all over the country, while bullying mayors into having their police stand down to let the rioters riot. Obama also allowed Islamization to reign supreme, while filling his administration with members of the seditious, Muslim Brotherhood.

1589885523435.png

1589886745950.png

Oblivious to all this are information-deprived, clueless liberals, victims of liberal OMISSION media - proven by the QUIZ threads I started in this forum, where these airheads were unable to answer any of the questions. I dare them to try these quizzes now, to show them how much they don't know.

Yes, "filth" would be the word for leftist lunatics in America

Attachments

• 1589885494360.png
    1589885494360.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This will never happen, dude. This is Trump (once again) just blowing smoke up your ass!
Trump has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread, or the idea of arresting sanctuary city leaders. I've never heard him mention it. This is one of the things that I hold AGAINST him. His inaction on this.

As for you, Rookie, you have NO IDEA what is going to "happen", You simply HOPE it won't happen.

Trump has threatened to withhold aid money to governments that have sanctuary policies for illegal aliens. Good.

And together with that, the leaders of these traitorous governments should be arrested. Convicting them should be easy, since they signed their names to these illegal sanctuary policies, by actually passing laws to shield illegal aliens from detection, and conceal them.

Slam dunk.

Not a slam dunk. EVERYTHING has a price and all that glitters is not gold.

In 1997 local sheriffs went to the United States Supreme Court, refusing to enforce the Brady Bill background check. The United States Supreme Court agreed. States cannot be compelled to enforce unconstitutional laws. When undocumented foreigners had to defend their position, the local governments went to court citing the same law that protected gun owners.

Today, there are hundreds of "Second Amendment Sanctuary Cities" popping up all over America. They know that Red Flag Laws are coming and Biden has already told the American people he's coming for their guns. The gun owners are counting on the law protecting sanctuary that was established in 1997 to keep state and local governments from coming into towns to take the guns from the people. You are advocating taking that leverage away. Once you do, your state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc. regardless of how tyrannical. Forewarned is forearmed.
I'm not advocating anything about guns. Nor am I advocating that "
state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc."
Loving the taste of bootleather, the boot lickers advocate all follow them.

Try it and the Republican Party will be out of power forever.
The only way that could happen, is if the Democrats keep importing more and more illegal aliens to VOTE for them, and keep their Sanctuary policies intact. Sadly, for them, things are going the other way. Operation Wetback 2 is right around the corner. :biggrin:

Slam dunk.

In 1997 local sheriffs went to the United States Supreme Court, refusing to enforce the Brady Bill background check. The United States Supreme Court agreed. States cannot be compelled to enforce unconstitutional laws. When undocumented foreigners had to defend their position, the local governments went to court citing the same law that protected gun owners.

Today, there are hundreds of "Second Amendment Sanctuary Cities" popping up all over America. They know that Red Flag Laws are coming and Biden has already told the American people he's coming for their guns. The gun owners are counting on the law protecting sanctuary that was established in 1997 to keep state and local governments from coming into towns to take the guns from the people. You are advocating taking that leverage away. Once you do, your state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc. regardless of how tyrannical. Forewarned is forearmed.
state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc."

I am advocating that everyone abide by federal law (including lawbreaking leaders of illegal sanctuary cities) >>

US Code 8, Section 1324

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A)
Any person who—

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

The sanctuary city violators are serious criminals. In the case of those whose sanctuary granting resulted in the death of innocent people, those responsible sanctuary mayors, city councilmen, or whatever, could receive the death penalty. Read the statute. >>

Trump choses which laws to enforce when it suits him, why not states?

Trump has gone to court to not enforce, get threatened by Senate override...

Good at giving it but can't take it...

The only way that could happen, is if the Democrats keep importing more and more illegal aliens to VOTE for them, and keep their Sanctuary policies intact. Sadly, for them, things are going the other way. Operation Wetback 2 is right around the corner. :biggrin:

Evidence of importing?
Evidence of them mass voting?

Have no idea what you're talking about. Got a source ? got a link ? Got anything ?

Yeah what's up with him defending illegals who lower wages?

He must love to exploit Brown people for cheap veggies.
Sure, he's in the business, he said so himself. He has no objectivity in this discussion. He is 100% conflict of interest here.

I'm in the business??? Not only are you an idiot with a low IQ, but you are a pathological liar that has to rely on casual fallacies, ad hominems followed by shotgun argumentation fallacies and projection without being able to sustain whatever argument you're trying to make. If you think you pack the gear, pick ONE of your arguments and let's go at it... you and me. I'm not in the business of helping anyone outside of white people (and that's because some are locked out of the system with no organization to turn to.)

Translation~ illegal Mexican

There were NO Mexicans that signed the Constitution of the United States. The fact that you got "illegal Mexican" out of that demonstrates what a low IQ dumb ass you are.

Why the fuck would Mexicans sign the declaration of independence ?

God you are a werback.

Slam dunk.

I am advocating that everyone abide by federal law (including lawbreaking leaders of illegal sanctuary cities) >>

US Code 8, Section 1324

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A)
Any person who—

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

The sanctuary city violators are serious criminals. In the case of those whose sanctuary granting resulted in the death of innocent people, those responsible sanctuary mayors, city councilmen, or whatever, could receive the death penalty. Read the statute. >>

What laws are those? Obama already let the cat out of the bag by not enforcing federal drug laws

Evidence of importing?
Evidence of them mass voting?
HA HA. Do I have "evidence" that fish can swim ? You must be a total devotee of liberal OMISSION media. The mountains of evidence are carefully kept hidden by CNN, MSNABC, PBS, etc, to continually keep you and all other information-deprived liberals in the dark. Looks like they've been doing a good job.

1589889451129.png

Astounding how ignorant liberals are. Victims of liberal OMISSION media. Their middle names ought to be a question mark.

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Slam dunk.

I would hold red states and cities accountable for aiding and providing protection to the virus.

How come you think the people in India aren't affected by Covid 19 to the degree that wealthier and more economically advanced countries are?

All Indians?

Forum List

Back