NO MONEY to Sanctuary Cities/States/Counties

Yeah what's up with him defending illegals who lower wages?

He must love to exploit Brown people for cheap veggies.
Sure, he's in the business, he said so himself. He has no objectivity in this discussion. He is 100% conflict of interest here.

I'm in the business??? Not only are you an idiot with a low IQ, but you are a pathological liar that has to rely on casual fallacies, ad hominems followed by shotgun argumentation fallacies and projection without being able to sustain whatever argument you're trying to make. If you think you pack the gear, pick ONE of your arguments and let's go at it... you and me. I'm not in the business of helping anyone outside of white people (and that's because some are locked out of the system with no organization to turn to.)

Translation~ illegal Mexican

I know that most of you drunk ass, drug addicted, lazy asses that spend your whole day on the Internet do not apply for jobs and once you get them, you don't want to work and then your blame foreigners because the average American is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Well you've race bashed whites, and now you're bashing Americans. You are a piece of work. They don't need to get a job. YOU need to get a shrink.

I haven't bashed ANYONE. I can tell you the truth, of which you and really stupid people that live on the Internet and scapegoat others for their own shortcomings try to make each other believe. That is why you cannot have a civil discussion without false allegations and straw man arguments you pull out of your ass because the truth would make you sweat bullets.

You are here, every day to the tune of 35,000 + posts. It's time you could have donated to help people who think like you and believe in what you believe in, but could use a helping hand. The time it's taken you to argue over immigration and attempt to justify unconstitutional laws is time you can never get back. I'm going to get one thing through that hate-mongering thick skull of yours. I'm forced to protect the Rights of undocumented foreigners in order to protect my own Rights as the 14th Amendment gives EVERYBODY the "equal protection of the laws."

BEFORE that B.S. amendment, being a citizen meant something and we regulated ourselves and our economy without the POLICE STATE and the surveillance society that dumb fucks like you want to promote. So, you can try to have your little fun with calling me names, making shit up, saying things anonymously that you don't have the balls to say to my face and the ONLY thing you'll end up proving is that my assessment of you and the people who think like you fit my earlier description. You are only arguing against facts that YOU are helping to establish as being true.

I got the balls to say it to your face, burrito breath, tell us your address.

Trump has threatened to withhold aid money to governments that have sanctuary policies for illegal aliens. Good.

And together with that, the leaders of these traitorous governments should be arrested. Convicting them should be easy, since they signed their names to these illegal sanctuary policies, by actually passing laws to shield illegal aliens from detection, and conceal them.

Slam dunk.
This is the most idiotic statement I've seen on these boards in quite awhile. I assume you're OK with kids in cages then!

Trump has threatened to withhold aid money to governments that have sanctuary policies for illegal aliens. Good.

And together with that, the leaders of these traitorous governments should be arrested. Convicting them should be easy, since they signed their names to these illegal sanctuary policies, by actually passing laws to shield illegal aliens from detection, and conceal them.

Slam dunk.
This is the most idiotic statement I've seen on these boards in quite awhile. I assume you're OK with kids in cages then!

What are we supposed to do with them, set them free with out there parents?

Slam dunk.

Well, wouldn't it be more humane if we at least had detention centers where families could stay together? Call me crazy, but...

Slam dunk.

Well, wouldn't it be more humane if we at least had detention centers where families could stay together? Call me crazy, but...

The parents are in jail, broke the law, my kids didn't go to prison with me now did they?

Slam dunk.

I have a better solution...

Send them all to nice Democrat households, and let them support the kids until their parents get out...

Slam dunk.

The parents are in jail, broke the law, my kids didn't go to prison with me now did they?
So the kids should suffer in isolation because their parents wanted a better life for them?

Slam dunk.

Slam dunk.

So the kids should suffer in isolation because their parents wanted a better life for them?

So we going to set the kids free and be preyed upon by child trafficking?

Slam dunk.

It doesn't matter to them when a Democrat did it.

Most of your 21 points are bullshit and shows that you don't understand the economics of your own country. Sanctuary cannot be used selectively. Sanctuary came from a United States Supreme Court ruling (and I worked on the team that won the damn case so I'm well aware of what it is) and it was used to protect gun owners. It was successfully used as a precedent to protect sanctuary cities that protects undocumented foreigners.
1 The 21 points are all 100% valid, and you probably don't know your ass from your elbow about them.

2. You are disqualified from this thread, for conflict of interest. I couldn't less about your crazy, rambling rants. Except for you, this is a quality thread, but you are on IGNORE from me, from this point on. I'm not wasting any more time on your loon posts.

Everyone in America, who has a Republican Congressman or Senator should be writing to them, and insisting (nicely) that they, in turn, write to President Trump, and ask him to >>

1. Arrest leaders of Sanctuary cities, counties, states on the charge of violation of US Code 8 Section 1324 (see post # 9).

2. Enact Operation Wetback 2 in the largest mass deportation program of illegal aliens, since Operation Wetback 1, in 1954. Pay no attention to Mexico's protests, as Eisenhower paid no attention to them.

Slam dunk.
They were only in cages for a couple of days or so , and then got sent to the best living conditions they've ever known in >>>

Video and Map of Southwest Key Program detention shelters all over the US. 44 detention centers in 7 states >>

Southwest Key Programs - Shelters, Youth Justice, Public Schools

southwest-key-unaccompanied-minor-intake-process.png

Attachments

And since they're kids of criminal illegal aliens who are arrested, the govt really has no obligation to take care of them so well. Do the kids of American lawbreakers get treated this well ? I think not.

1589846678811.png
1589847731499.png

1589847672400.png
1589847699583.png

1589847766797.png

Attachments

• 1589846717817.png
    1589846717817.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1589846789499.png
    1589846789499.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Yeah what's up with him defending illegals who lower wages?

He must love to exploit Brown people for cheap veggies.
Sure, he's in the business, he said so himself. He has no objectivity in this discussion. He is 100% conflict of interest here.

I'm in the business??? Not only are you an idiot with a low IQ, but you are a pathological liar that has to rely on casual fallacies, ad hominems followed by shotgun argumentation fallacies and projection without being able to sustain whatever argument you're trying to make. If you think you pack the gear, pick ONE of your arguments and let's go at it... you and me. I'm not in the business of helping anyone outside of white people (and that's because some are locked out of the system with no organization to turn to.)

Translation~ illegal Mexican

Translation - You're an idiot

I know that most of you drunk ass, drug addicted, lazy asses that spend your whole day on the Internet do not apply for jobs and once you get them, you don't want to work and then your blame foreigners because the average American is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Well you've race bashed whites, and now you're bashing Americans. You are a piece of work. They don't need to get a job. YOU need to get a shrink.

I haven't bashed ANYONE. I can tell you the truth, of which you and really stupid people that live on the Internet and scapegoat others for their own shortcomings try to make each other believe. That is why you cannot have a civil discussion without false allegations and straw man arguments you pull out of your ass because the truth would make you sweat bullets.

You are here, every day to the tune of 35,000 + posts. It's time you could have donated to help people who think like you and believe in what you believe in, but could use a helping hand. The time it's taken you to argue over immigration and attempt to justify unconstitutional laws is time you can never get back. I'm going to get one thing through that hate-mongering thick skull of yours. I'm forced to protect the Rights of undocumented foreigners in order to protect my own Rights as the 14th Amendment gives EVERYBODY the "equal protection of the laws."

BEFORE that B.S. amendment, being a citizen meant something and we regulated ourselves and our economy without the POLICE STATE and the surveillance society that dumb fucks like you want to promote. So, you can try to have your little fun with calling me names, making shit up, saying things anonymously that you don't have the balls to say to my face and the ONLY thing you'll end up proving is that my assessment of you and the people who think like you fit my earlier description. You are only arguing against facts that YOU are helping to establish as being true.

I got the balls to say it to your face, burrito breath, tell us your address.

PM me. Challenge accepted

Do AMERICAN criminals stay together with their kids ? Of course not. They are always seperated. I don't hear you crying about them ? Maybe because their AMERICAN parents don't represent automatic Democrat VOTES in the next election, hmmm ?

That's what American kids do. They are isolated from their imprisoned parents for YEARS. Some for LIFE. Some NEVER see their parent again, who gets the death penalty. Wanna comment on these AMERICAN kids ?

Did you think they were any better off than the foreigner kids ? Actually they're worse.

Forum List

Back