No more crab legs

insolent imp... You bring up a good point. Those people that have access to wild caught seafood (from clean waters) are truly fortunate. If a person could only eat Lobster, Abalone, Prawns, Ahi tuna, White sea bass, Dungeons crab, Swordfish, Sea Urchin, Sea Cucumber, Manilla clams etc... they would likely be very healthy......I am very healthy.... Unfortunately only a very few of us Americans have that luxury.

I'm hungry now.....no lobster no crab ok fine....

I'd settle for prawns ....garlic prawns. ......hmmmm....I get hungry so quickly LOL what's wrong with me? :laugh:

1665971033806.png

I can't hardly afford to buy any food, anymore, much less seafood anymore, but I did notice, that the price of the sea food I used to buy just two years ago, has doubled.

:(

I did splurge on some salmon patties. Once every six months I suppose? :sigh2:

Can you point that out in the article.

for the first time in state history, canceled the winter snow crab season in the Bering Sea due to their falling numbers.

So tell me shit for brains how diesel fuel fits into the equation.
What article, shithead? Why do they never harvest the huge Miami canal crabs? I'm sure there's plenty of meat and shell on those things. TBH, I'd probably prefer gator.

Can you point that out in the article.

for the first time in state history, canceled the winter snow crab season in the Bering Sea due to their falling numbers.

So tell me shit for brains how diesel fuel fits into the equation.

That is. . . IF, you trust the government? DO YOU? I don't trust bureaucrats AT ALL anymore. They sold us a bogus COVID HOAX, so they could lock everyone inside, and force them to get jabs, and track and trace everyone.

And they have admitted at multinational forums that they want folks to eat less meat and. . .

xrckSRRq.jpeg
0f8.jpg

That is. . . IF, you trust the government? DO YOU? I don't trust bureaucrats AT ALL anymore. They sold us a bogus COVID HOAX, so they could lock everyone inside, and force them to get jabs, and track and trace everyone.

And they have admitted at multinational forums that they want folks to eat less meat and. . .

xrckSRRq.jpeg
0f8.jpg

we already eat bugs.

This move by these bureaucrats reminds me of bureaucrats trying to get involved in restricting the harvest in this state, and Republicans got involved to restrict their power.

1665974592097.png

Forum List

Back