No More "Ex" Violent Felons -

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Are you saying that once a person is convicted they should be put to death?

Why keep them?

So you are a supporter of Sharia law. Good to know.

Not at all, and I note with interest that you didn't answer the question.

Two hundred years ago a person could get out of prison with their time served. Literally two centuries. Yet somehow the people in that era were too liberal for you.

Read your own article jackass. It was one punch. It was an argument that devolved into physical fight. It happens thousands of times every day. Most don't end with more than a fat lip. But you focus on the fact that the puncher was a convict. You ignore the time served and parole completion.

This wasn't murder. The most you could say is manslaughter. That would be a bit of a stretch. He stopped. Exchanged words and then hit him. Nobody expects that one punch to end a life. Mike Tyson in his prime, maybe. But short of a trained professional boxer? Nope.

Why keep them?

Two hundred years ago a person could get out of prison with their time served. Literally two centuries. Yet somehow the people in that era were too liberal for you.

Two hundred years ago, horse thieves as young as nine were hanged.

Read your own article jackass. It was one punch. It was an argument that devolved into physical fight. It happens thousands of times every day. Most don't end with more than a fat lip. But you focus on the fact that the puncher was a convict.

The perp had a history of violent crime. Had he not been there, no argument, no punch.

You ignore the time served and parole completion.

When do the victims complete their sentence?

The point is, if you remove these people permanently, they create no other events.

Why keep them?

Read your own article jackass. It was one punch. It was an argument that devolved into physical fight. It happens thousands of times every day. Most don't end with more than a fat lip. But you focus on the fact that the puncher was a convict.

The perp had a history of violent crime. Had he not been there, no argument, no punch.

The point is, if you remove these people permanently, they create no other events.

It's attitudes like this that make me wonder when I'll start voting Democratic again.

Why keep them?

It's attitudes like this that make me wonder when I'll start voting Democratic again.

I consider no such speculations, myself.

Forum List

Back