"No More Hesitation" - DHS does target practice with pictures of Pregnant Women...

The company seems to have caved into pressure from people who don't really understand what the targets were all about. They were used to train officers to make split second decisions, i.e. you DO NOT shoot the pregnant woman. To suggest they were used for any other purpose is just ludicrous.

Actually, the company in the OP link sells targets of a pregnant woman with a gun.

See for yourself: http://www.letargets.com/images/le-33.jpg

ljtae.jpg

What does it mean when DHS is purchaser HOLLOW POINT ammo and training to desensitize themselves to shooting women, children, PREGNANT WOMEN and American gun owners?

How do you know it was DHS which requested these targets?

Last edited:
A knife is as dangerous a weapon as a gun.

In fact, within 12 feet, it has been proven that a person with a knife will be able kill a person who has their gun in their holster more times than not.

The point is that apparently pregnant women can be as violent and a danger to police as a male or woman who isn't pregnant.

Tueller Drill says 21 feet

and I think that has been increased ?

I meant 21, I fat fingered the key board.. But thanks for the support. And I believe that it has been increased also, but don't have time to look it up.

Still waiting for someone to provide an example of pregnant women shooting at police...

And if you do, even 1, 2, or even 5 cases in US history would not be enough to justify this training.

Yet, there is ZERO.

Are you trying to say that apparently pregnant women can't be dangerous and take another person's life?

BTW, glad to see that you are willing to sacrifice a cop's life on how a person looks.

Still waiting for someone to provide an example of pregnant women shooting at police...

And if you do, even 1, 2, or even 5 cases in US history would not be enough to justify this training.

Yet, there is ZERO.

Are you trying to say that apparently pregnant women can't be dangerous and take another person's life?

BTW, glad to see that you are willing to sacrifice a cop's life on how a person looks.

You're sounding like Lakhota.

Why would the FEDERAL armed law enforcement prepare EN MASSE for something that NEVER happens?

Yet, there is ZERO.

You're sounding like Lakhota.

Why would the FEDERAL armed law enforcement prepare EN MASSE for something that NEVER happens?

It's training police not to hesitate in a situation because of exactly what you are exhibiting, the normal abhorence to hurting a pregnant woman.

That hesitation could cost a person their life.

I'm no fan of DHS. I would love to see it abolished at best and vastly reduced in size and authority at worst. But that doesn't mean I want to see a DHS officer killed because they hesitated on shooting someone with a weapon simply because they were apparently pregnant.

The company seems to have caved into pressure from people who don't really understand what the targets were all about. They were used to train officers to make split second decisions, i.e. you DO NOT shoot the pregnant woman. To suggest they were used for any other purpose is just ludicrous.

You didn't see the targets in question, did you. (That is not a question.)

Forum List

Back