No More Muslims in America for now, Thank You

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
About 500 years ago, the refined Queen of England, raised a Catholic, was killing Protestants with great gusto. She died and her sister, raised a Protestant, went to killing Catholics with equal enthusiasm. The former is remembered as "Bloody Mary", and the latter as "Good Queen Bess"....because the Protestant won out and wrote the History Books.

But, they learned, as Muslims have never yet learned....that the Power of the State cannot be in the control of any Religion.

Jefferson perfected the notion with his Statute of Religious Freedom, which, when effectively included in the Constitution...Erected a Wall of Separation between Church and State....and thus gave us one of the greatest blessings we can ever hope for....the power over one's own conscience and no power over any other.

Islam doesn't buy any of that shit...Islam is, and must be, The State. You can't be a Muslim if you believe otherwise. It is a Religion, but it is also a Political Ideology--and a particularly ruthless one at that. It is a Culture...one which has a cancer on it which must be cut out....before they can join Civilized Society--no matter how badly the Cock-Sucking Democrats need the votes.

Obviously, Islam needs its Jefferson....which looks like right now...will be in a few more centuries.

Let them check back with us then.

For now. No more Muslims in America...no need to become another Europe...thank you.

Oh brother . We have Muslims and have had them
Since forever .

The war we are currently fighting with Islam will not be won with bullets or closed borders. The war will be won by secular ideology smashing head first into Islamic tradition.

Secularism has been at war with Christianity for centuries and with each generation Christianity loses more truth claims.

The same has to happen with Islam. We need constant secular television beamed into muslim majority countries. we need immigrants seeing what it is like to live in a secular nation, especially immigrant women, and bringing those secular influences back to their own cultures.

Secularism will win this war, the sooner we stop isolating and demeaning muslims and instead bring them into the global fold

You know what's really a threat to our safety ? All the illegal guns . We'd be better served working on that than with some bogeymen on the other side of the earth .

Since forever .

Brother....we haven't had too many, and anyone with good common sense can see that we must be sure we keep it that way.

The ones here enjoy all Constitutional Rights...and they are welcome as long as they don't hate everything America stands for and seek to undermine it...or give aid and comfort to the ones who do.

Since forever .

Brother....we haven't had too many, and anyone with good common sense can see that we must be sure we keep it that way.

The ones here enjoy all Constitutional Rights...and they are welcome as long as they don't hate everything America stands for and seek to undermine it...or give aid and comfort to the ones who do.

you are a special kind of special

About 500 years ago, the refined Queen of England, raised a Catholic, was killing Protestants with great gusto. She died and her sister, raised a Protestant, went to killing Catholics with equal enthusiasm. The former is remembered as "Bloody Mary", and the latter as "Good Queen Bess"....because the Protestant won out and wrote the History Books.

But, they learned, as Muslims have never yet learned....that the Power of the State cannot be in the control of any Religion.

Jefferson perfected the notion with his Statute of Religious Freedom, which, when effectively included in the Constitution...Erected a Wall of Separation between Church and State....and thus gave us one of the greatest blessings we can ever hope for....the power over one's own conscience and no power over any other.

Islam doesn't buy any of that shit...Islam is, and must be, The State. You can't be a Muslim if you believe otherwise. It is a Religion, but it is also a Political Ideology--and a particularly ruthless one at that. It is a Culture...one which has a cancer on it which must be cut out....before they can join Civilized Society--no matter how badly the Cock-Sucking Democrats need the votes.

Obviously, Islam needs its Jefferson....which looks like right now...will be in a few more centuries.

For now. No more Muslims in America...no need to become another Europe...thank you.

:cuckoo:

Since forever .

Bingo! America is awesome . That's why out Muslims love it . We don't house them
In Ghettos with no emoyment or opportunities .

Since forever .

Since forever .

I got a hint of that early on when they put me on that short bus and sent me to a different school. But, thanks.

Now, on a Political discussion Board, name calling is for the truly Short Bus Crowd. Have you got a cogent argument to make in opposition to my points?

Same response to the moron who answered with nothing but an emoticon.

The Majority of Americans AGREE with me. Can you left-wing dumb-ass retard/loons EVER respond to shit with anything other than name-calling.

Last edited:
Since forever .

Since forever .

I got a hint of that early on when they put me on that short bus and sent me to a different school. But, thanks.

Now, on a Political discussion Board, name calling is for the truly Short Bus Crowd. Have you got a cogent argument to make in opposition to my points?

Same response to the moron who answered with nothing but an emoticon.

The Majority of American AGREE with me. Can you left-wing dumb-ass retard/loons EVER respond to shit with anything other than name-calling.

I did respond. Secualr ideaology will win the war, we just have to keep exposing the followers of islam to secularism. what we shouldn't do is isolate them. we should smother them in anti religious doctrine.

Since forever .

Bingo! America is awesome . That's why out Muslims love it . We don't house them
In Ghettos with no emoyment or opportunities .

I am no expert on muslim people but I am willing to bet that many muslims who have come to America are grateful that we don't forcibly cut off the clit of females or make women live in cloth bags

I am no expert on muslim people but I am willing to bet that many muslims who have come to America are grateful that we don't forcibly cut off the clit of females or make women live in cloth bags

Cutting off women's clits is how you give them freedom.

There are many good Muslims who have abandoned strict theocratic regimes from many countries and have come to America and Canada to escape Sharia and the hard liners. With dismay some have witnessed the radicalization of their children even in their new chosen homes.

I hope we can some how reach out and help those that fear their old country ways will come to the Americas. We are talking FGM (Female Genital Mutilation), Sharia must never be allowed and a horrid phenomenon that is taking place with gender choice abortions being forced on young immigrant mothers. Fear of honor killings is something we are witnessing as well.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

About 10% of the slaves brought to America were Muslim. Funny how we forced them to come here at one time.

You're comparing a state to a religion...false equivalency.
I'm certain that many Christians would run the US as a Christian state if they were able to as well.

I think I ought to apologize for using the phrase "Cock-Sucking Democrats" in the O. P.

I fully realize that profanity detracts from, rather than adds to the discussion. I ask you to note, however, that the Democrats do have the Cock-Sucker vote locked up---100%...but that's no excuse. Sorry.
________

I'm certain that many Christians would run the US as a Christian state if they were able to as well.

They are trying. The slow and deliberate erosion of Roe v. Wade. How many school districts are NOT allowed to teach safe sex, but are forced to teach abstinence only.

I think I ought to apologize for using the phrase "Cock-Sucking Democrats" in the O. P.

I fully realize that profanity detracts from, rather than adds to the discussion. I ask you to note, however, that the Democrats do have the Cock-Sucker vote locked up---100%...but that's no excuse. Sorry.
________

more special specialness from a special mind

Fuck your "false equivalency." I doubt you know what the hell that is.

The point was that the State is the Religion and vice versa....in Islam...and as it was until the Western Nations wised up, 4 centuries ago. Islam needs to wise up too and until they do, Ayatollahs and Mullahs MUST not have a nuclear weapon....as Obama has now given them....only after he's been gone long enough to where he can blame it on someone else.

And you last sentence shows you are a sure Short Bus candidate. THEY CANT "run the US as a Christian State" because of the Constitution and thanks to Thomas Jefferson. We learned. Now we wait for the Muslims to learn.

Fuck you for being such a dumb-ass.

Forum List

Back