*No More Rain For California*

they are expecting a pretty good rain storm next weekend......so much for your thread....

Sounds like they need more then one good rain storm to bring them back to normal.

california drought 2014 - Bing Images

you are right.....but Sir noodles from Texas said it aint going to rain here again.....just thought i would set him straight.....its not the first time for him....

We've been getting buckets of rain and snow, I wish it would head west for a while and give my sump pump and Cali a break, I feel bad for the poor dying fish.

Sorry bout that,

1. May be time to repent you Californians.
2. Ask God to forgive all the homo agenda bullshit.
3. And pray.
4. Or see how it goes.
5. Feds cut off your water.
California farmers won't get federal water

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Better than being in Texas....they should frack all of Texas. :D
Ya the radical LIB. fuckwitt POLs who have destroyed the economy in Cal. would LOVE to get their greedy paws on the money Texas gets from fracking.
They'd give it to businesses owned by LIBs donors that make solar panels that are being produced in China for a tenth the price. Sorry. They already did that.

We're expecting a major storm later this week. So much for no rain.

This is just so common when we have a dry winter. We often get big storm just after the season ends, in late February or March. We even had a major storm in May.

We're expecting a major storm later this week. So much for no rain.

This is just so common when we have a dry winter. We often get big storm just after the season ends, in late February or March. We even had a major storm in May.

Cheese from Texas a few years back was saying how piss poor Californias Forest fire Fireman are because sometimes Houses burn.....a week later Texas gets hit with some major fires and a bunch of Houses burned.....the fucker was not talking shit after that....

Sorry bout that,

3. And pray.
4. Or see how it goes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'd rather live in Texas then Califagnia.

I'm sure you would ^^^.

Posting the word, "Califagnia" is something an average second grader in CA would consider at best childish and ridiculous. In Texas you might be confused with a high school graduate and of normal intelligence.

they are expecting a pretty good rain storm next weekend......so much for your thread....

Sounds like they need more then one good rain storm to bring them back to normal.

california drought 2014 - Bing Images

you are right.....but Sir noodles from Texas said it aint going to rain here again.....just thought i would set him straight.....its not the first time for him....

And it most assuredly will not be the last.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have had a change of heart, its okay if it rains in Fagafornia I also hear they want to split the state up, Fagafornia is available I thinks.
2. Then they could name another state Fuckursister.
3. And another, Mankids.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wait a minute, hold the presses, Much of California is a desert......which means....low rainfall amounts..
Farmers should invest in desalination plants for irrigation needs.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. And pray.
4. Or see how it goes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go frack yourself shithead.

Nope...they can frack all of Texas. It's good for them...and for my pocketbook. :D

Sorry bout that,

1. I have had a change of heart, its okay if it rains in Fagafornia I also hear they want to split the state up, Fagafornia is available I thinks.
3. And another, Mankids.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

and your new name will be Shitforbrains......

Sorry bout that,

3. And another, Mankids.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

and your new name will be Shitforbrains......

better use the phonic version..

Once upon a time

There was a state

That was so fucking hot

That EVERYONE DIED.

dont-mess-with-texas.gif

:FIREdevil:

Sorry bout that,

3. And another, Mankids.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You mean they're going to California a lobotomy, kind of like what they did to you, Corky?

Forum List

Back