*No More Rain For California*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder why they don't make more lakes????
2. Water comes from lakes here in Texas unless we want to tap the huge fucking aquifer.
3. California is way over rated, business are leaving in droves, coming here to Texas.
4. In Texas we are cool and fair, and not to fucking concerned with fucking homos.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We have reservoir lakes all over the place here in CA....maybe you might learn a few things before posting.

Oh...and it's supposed to start raining later tomorrow, straight thru the weekend. :D

1. I never saw a lake when I was there.
2. It might rain,...perhaps.
3. Maybe it won't.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well if you didn't see any lakes when you supposedly visited, then that means that they definitely don't exist. That's how reality works, right?

Sorry bout that,

1. May be time to repent you Californians.
2. Ask God to forgive all the homo agenda bullshit.
3. And pray.
4. Or see how it goes.
5. Feds cut off your water.
California farmers won't get federal water

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hey, It's raining right now in California. I didn't repent or pray either. I'll bet you were the one that said that Romney had the election locked up.

Sorry bout that,

1. May be time to repent you Californians.
2. Ask God to forgive all the homo agenda bullshit.
3. And pray.
4. Or see how it goes.
5. Feds cut off your water.
California farmers won't get federal water

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hey, It's raining right now in California. I didn't repent or pray either. I'll bet you were the one that said that Romney had the election locked up.

It's a day later, still raining here. Romney has it locked up.

its still raining down here.....that stupid ass Cheese did the same thing with firefighters.....makes a statement....sticks his foot in his ass....and slithers away back into the crack he came out of....

I think the sanitarium only allows him so much Internet access per week.

What? I can't hear anything over this downpour we are having right now.

I know...it was coming down in buckets the last two days...where's that Texas crazy guy?

We got slammed pretty hard in Vegas too. I think it was the most rain I've seen in one day since I've lived here.

Sorry bout that,

*HERE I AM*

1. I was about to stop the rain, but then where will I get my strawberries? :badgrin:
2. So I relaxed my rain ban on California.
3. But do get ready for one fucking huge ass earth quake!
4. Followed by the same old shit this summer, fires everywhere in California, and still no plan to stop them from burning people out of their homes.
5. I have a plan that will work to stop the fires this summer, but people just mocked me last time.
6. Its really simple to stop losing houses in these fires its,.......ah research it yourself, that's an old debate I won a year or more ago.
7. Don't want to gloat much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

*HERE I AM*

1. I was about to stop the rain, but then where will I get my strawberries? :badgrin:
4. Followed by the same old shit this summer, fires everywhere in California, and still no plan to stop them from burning people out of their homes.
5. I have a plan that will work to stop the fires this summer, but people just mocked me last time.
6. Its really simple to stop losing houses in these fires its,.......ah research it yourself, that's an old debate I won a year or more ago.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How do you like the sleet and rain from California now? Our regards. :D

Sorry bout that,

*HERE I AM*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yea you won that debate you fucking lying sack of shit......why dont you tell everyone how you stepped on your dick in that debate.....

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

*HERE I AM*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yea you won that debate you fucking lying sack of shit......why dont you tell everyone how you stepped on your dick in that debate.....

1. When I debate I always win.
1.a) And I don't always drink beer but when I do I drink, dose XX.
2. You should of learned that already.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back