No more "we might never know that Muslim terrorist's motivation"

Sounds like propaganda right out of the Koran
OK, genius, you tell me why Jihad has them killing Americans and not Mexicans. Has them killing the French, and not the Vietnamese?
Not as many Muslims in those lands, and also, yes, French and Americans are standing in the way of them implementing Sharia Law. So per 8:39 they are allowed to attack us, since we support man-made law, and of course stand in the way of Sharia Law (god's law.) We both agree that bombing them just creates more terrorists in the long run, but also keep in mind that they also want to get a guaranteed place in Jannah, and Jihadis get the HIGHEST place in Jannah, the Islamic texts say - and 72 virgins is a great motivating factor as well.
If a city "turns away from God," kill everybody, even the cows, and burn all their stuff, and God will give you lots of children

If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;

Deut 13:13
We agree on that!
Yes, most ALL religions have vile, disgusting, inhuman texts in parts of them.
OK, we agree on everything except the motives of the terrorists. If you are right, then, to solve the problem, we have to either kill all Muslims or force them to stop being Muslim. If I am right, we have to stop being Israel's puppet. Which is preferable?
Stop bombing them, now - yes, we agree on that.
This war will be won, long-term, with ideas, not with bombs - that just creates more terrorists in the long term, long the lines, say, of: "My father was killed by cowardly infidels bombing him and his brave soldiers of Allah from 10,000 feet - so I will join the Jihad to avenge him and get guaranteed entry to the highest Jannah, and 72 virgins!"

Can you condemn Q8:39 which exhorts Muslims to fight until all religion around the world is Islam
Why would I condemn it? ... :dunno:

Can you cite the year and political/social context and situation that verse was given?

Or do you just want to keep making up stuff to support your twisted agenda? .... :cool:

OK, genius, you tell me why Jihad has them killing Americans and not Mexicans. Has them killing the French, and not the Vietnamese?
Not as many Muslims in those lands, and also, yes, French and Americans are standing in the way of them implementing Sharia Law. So per 8:39 they are allowed to attack us, since we support man-made law, and of course stand in the way of Sharia Law (god's law.) We both agree that bombing them just creates more terrorists in the long run, but also keep in mind that they also want to get a guaranteed place in Jannah, and Jihadis get the HIGHEST place in Jannah, the Islamic texts say - and 72 virgins is a great motivating factor as well.
If a city "turns away from God," kill everybody, even the cows, and burn all their stuff, and God will give you lots of children

If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;

We agree on that!
OK, we agree on everything except the motives of the terrorists. If you are right, then, to solve the problem, we have to either kill all Muslims or force them to stop being Muslim. If I am right, we have to stop being Israel's puppet. Which is preferable?
Or, offer an alternative belief system.

Can you condemn Q8:39 which exhorts Muslims to fight until all religion around the world is Islam

Can you cite the year and political/social context and situation that verse was given?

Or do you just want to keep making up stuff to support your twisted agenda? .... :cool:
Q8:39 says until all the world is Islamic.....will you condemn that goal, Sunni Man? If not, then you are just proving my point that Muslims do, today, believe at least in the tone, in the attitude, in the anti-non-Muslim sentiment of the Islamic texts - and that's very dangerous for the world, as we are seeing every day:
Fresno: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” murders three.
3 people killed in ‘random’ shootings in downtown Fresno

I love Muslims - so let's show them a better way.

All lost in misdirection. You cannot Quote these or any other verses from either book without the historic setting, AND the qualifying verses to set the arena of the statements AND the position of the persons involved. Most people believers or non believers have no idea what is transpiring when some person uses a verse to make a diametric statement.

So then we can agree that the Qur'an is outdated, and that we can find better role models, more modern role models, correct?
Now you are just being down right silly. .. :cuckoo: ... :lol: .. :lol:
My point was that you said that it was just talking about stuff that happened 1400 years ago (so those bad verses were not relevant for today), mi amigo, and so I would then argue that it's outdated. Seems logical, but I don't claim to have all the answers.

Have a great night.

All lost in misdirection. You cannot Quote these or any other verses from either book without the historic setting, AND the qualifying verses to set the arena of the statements AND the position of the persons involved. Most people believers or non believers have no idea what is transpiring when some person uses a verse to make a diametric statement.
It says to fight until all religion in the world is for Allah (Islam/Quran.) Can we agree that that's not what's best for the world?

We agree on that!
OK, we agree on everything except the motives of the terrorists. ....
As with most things in life I'll admit that there is more than just one motivation, usually.

100+ verses in the Islamic texts exhort the faithful to wage Jihad against non-believers, and there have been over 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11, so the Islamic texts might have to always be suspect #1 when it comes to trying to determine the motivation of a particular Muslim terrorist - until we get more info - if we ever get more info. The terrorist is dead, so we often won't know.
So "we might never know that Muslim terrorist's motivation" can't be used anymore.
Instead, our default position should be "until shown otherwise, we have to assume that this Muslim terrorist was simply following some of the 100+ verses in his religion relating to Jihad - including the enticing promise of 72 virgins in Paradise to those that wage jihad for Allah."

Question: should this be our default position, or not?

Me, I'm certainly starting to lean this way.

You?
That's what Muslims do kill those they disagree with… Fact

You are seriously bi-polar and need to seek psychiatric help. .... :cool:

You'll make one post talking about love for everyone.

And your next post will be dripping with hatred for certain poster's. .... :cuckoo:

100+ verses in the Islamic texts exhort the faithful to wage Jihad against non-believers, and there have been over 30,000 Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11, so the Islamic texts might have to always be suspect #1 when it comes to trying to determine the motivation of a particular Muslim terrorist - until we get more info - if we ever get more info. The terrorist is dead, so we often won't know.
So "we might never know that Muslim terrorist's motivation" can't be used anymore.
Instead, our default position should be "until shown otherwise, we have to assume that this Muslim terrorist was simply following some of the 100+ verses in his religion relating to Jihad - including the enticing promise of 72 virgins in Paradise to those that wage jihad for Allah."

Question: should this be our default position, or not?

Me, I'm certainly starting to lean this way.

You?
That's what Muslims do kill those they disagree with… Fact
One problem is the 72-virgin reward system in the Islamic texts for waging Jihad against the enemies of Allah to spread Sharia. If they didn't have this reward then fewer Jihad attacks would take place - saving Muslim and non-Muslim lives. I can't say that I value a Scientific Humanist's live over a Muslim's life - if I claim that Scientific Humanism is the world's most loving belief system. Let's love Muslim, as well.

You are seriously bi-polar and need to seek psychiatric help. .... :cool:

You'll make one post talking about love for everyone.

And your next post will be dripping with hatred for certain poster's. .... :cuckoo:
I don't hate them, I just can't believe how incredibly intellectually-inconsistent they are at times. For example, I've asked you if Allah should have known that sex with kids (9 year-old Aisha) causes mental and psychological damage, and you've never agreed in any way with that. My friend, that attitude hurts children. You're better than that.

Sometimes "tough love" is indeed good...but only in moderation...so it doesn't cross the line into being hatred. I love you as much as I love any Scientific Humanist.

Can you say that Osama Bin Laden is likely in HELL right now? Or is he getting 72 virgins in Paradise?

If, just say if, Osama is basking in Paradise (just say), could you join me in saying that we think that Allah is not as ethical as we would be?

I don't hate them, I just can't believe how incredibly intellectually-inconsistent they are at times.
Like I said, you need to seek out a mental health professional asap. ... :cool:
1. Do you demand that your children do well in science class?
2. Do you believe Mohammad when he said he rode on a flying horse with wings and a human head in his "night journey"?

If you can't be intellectually-consistent with your two answers (a magic horse is of course not scientifically-correct), THEN you'll start to see the problem that I have with beliefs other than Scientific Humanism.

Last edited:
Can you say that Osama Bin Laden is likely in HELL right now? Or is he getting 72 virgins in Paradise?
If, just say if, Osama is basking in Paradise (just say), could you join me in saying that we think that Allah is not as ethical as we would be?
In Islam, a persons final destination is only between them and God.

We are not privy to that information, and do not speculate on it. .... :cool:

In Islam, a persons final destination is only between them and God.

We are not privy to that information, and do not speculate on it. .... :cool:
A Scientific Humanist can make ethical judgments more clearly than people from other belief systems can - your reply (no offense) is one example.
I can state UNEQUIVOCALLY that if Osama is in Paradise that I consider that an immoral choice on Allah's part. You are free to disagree, however.

We don't have to hedge, to fudge, when it comes to morality.

Forum List

Back