No Offense.....But this is Exactly How Stupid Democrat Voters Are.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
This is one of the primary architects of Obamacare. He basically says the Law was written as an enormous lie. He said there was a conscience effort to deceive the American People and praises the Obama Administrations lies.

Please watch this. Nothing underscores the Obama team better than this. The ends justify the means.

yep, and I haven't heard one of them complain after seeing this video

that is even MORE sad than being DUPED, called stupid these elitist asses they vote for.

I want to say I'm shocked by the Democrat base. I'm not anymore. and it is so damn sad and the reason we are HISTORY as a free people and a free country

Didn't you hear? That guy died in the ebola apocalypse. Thank God republicans took congress and brought an end to the crisis last Tuesday!

that is even MORE sad than being DUPED, called stupid these elitist asses they vote for.

I want to say I'm shocked by the Democrat base. I'm not anymore. and it is so damn sad and the reason we are HISTORY as a free people and a free country
It is appropriate that you are the first to respond to a post that has the word stupid in its title because Staph, you are the definition of stupid.

Awesome that you completely ignored an Obama Administration official admiting a massive series of lies to the American People. Good job. :thup:

You win the Obama kool-aide drinker-of-the-day award.

Last edited:
They're going to pretend they knew it all along, because if they admit they actually were the ones who were duped, they have to own their own stupidity.

It is appropriate that you are the first to respond to a post that has the word stupid in its title because Staph, you are the definition of stupid.

Awesome that you completely ignored an Obama Administration official admits a massive series of lies to the American People. Good job. :thup:

You win the Obama kool-aide drinker-of-the-day award.

he's become nothing more than a troll. and an uppity one at that

Didn't you hear? That guy died in the ebola apocalypse. Thank God republicans took congress and brought an end to the crisis last Tuesday!

That's cute School.....but I'm more interested in your comments about what this Obama Administration official said.

Thanks. :)

This is one of the primary architects of Obamacare. He basically says the Law was written as an enormous lie. He said there was a conscience effort to deceive the American People and praises the Obama Administrations lies.

Please watch this. Nothing underscores the Obama team better than this. The ends justify the means.

Less than a minute of rare political honesty.

I agree with him, though. I'd rather have this law than not.

It's calling "framing the argument." The average person likes what's in the ACA, but before it got passed, would have been scared off by buzzwords such as "tax."

the architect of the ACA is the heritage foundation. damn right-wingers are dumb as toast.

That's cute School.....but I'm more interested in your comments about what this Obama Administration official said.

We told the dem voters that they were lying AS they were lying to them.

And the morons, including the ones who post on here, insisted these assholes didn't mean what they had actually said, when what they said exposed them for what they are.

Seriously, the leftists deserve what's coming to them.

There is a virus that makes people stupid. Democrats have it. They associate with one another and that's how it spreads.

they won't comment because it will show how they were duped and now talked down to by the very people who duped them. It's easier to dump on the people on the board

the architect of the ACA is the heritage foundation. damn right-wingers are dumb as toast.

You're sharp as a bowling ball.

His own page he lists ACA as one of his achievements

Meh, and the dems were the ones who first floated the idea that obama wasn't born in the US. Big whoop, we had an idea 30 years ago that you guys picked up on and made your own.

And the morons, including the ones who post on here, insisted these assholes didn't mean what they had actually said, when what they said exposed them for what they are.

Yep. And what's more, even you will benefit from what we deserve!

Are you the architect of stupid? Just whose name is on that law? Obama's. Who passed it with Supermajorities in both houses? Democrats. I wonder who the architects were who coded that disaster of a healthcare website?

Who cares what he said?! ISIS!!! ISIS is HERE!!! BENGHAZI!!!

This is just sad. :( Another partisan hack. Too bad School....I thought better of you.

Yep. And what's more, even you will benefit from what we deserve!
Hell, the TAXPAYERS who pay for it can't afford to use it.

Forum List

Back