No Offense.....But this is Exactly How Stupid Democrat Voters Are.

Didn't you hear? That guy died in the ebola apocalypse. Thank God republicans took congress and brought an end to the crisis last Tuesday!

That's cute School.....but I'm more interested in your comments about what this Obama Administration official said.

Thanks. :)

Who cares what he said?! ISIS!!! ISIS is HERE!!! BENGHAZI!!!

This is just sad. :( Another partisan hack. Too bad School....I thought better of you.

Didn't you hear? That guy died in the ebola apocalypse. Thank God republicans took congress and brought an end to the crisis last Tuesday!

That's cute School.....but I'm more interested in your comments about what this Obama Administration official said.

He said on TV a few minutes ago that American voters are stupid. I didn't vote for Obamacide so he must have counted your vote.:rolleyes-41:

He said on TV a few minutes ago that American voters are stupid. I didn't vote for Obamacide so he must have counted your vote.:rolleyes-41:

Psh nobody cares about that. Where's his birth certificate?

Psh nobody cares about that. Where's his birth certificate?
Believe it or not, the dog ate it.

So the Court rules against the ACA and the states that have CHOSEN not to set up exchanges lose the subsidies for their citizens.

What's the problem?

Zero comments from any of the Obama kool-aide drinkers. Yep...I guess the Obama official is right. Stupid voters.....:(

The Mandate especially, is an egregious act of aggression committed against the American People. It is truly Un-American. At the very least, that part of his debacle has to go.

Forum List

Back