No one is buying it anymore

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

America can't survive much more of dementia-ravaged incompetence, liberal lies, and failed Democrat policies...

America can't survive much more of dementia-ravaged incompetence, liberal lies, and failed Democrat policies...

yes, America may appear to not to be able to last much longer but it will. It always has. No matter what you and your Pawxsnews says.

THat's true. Leaders all over the world are looking at us in disbelief at what is pretending to lead this country. and i would wager that other people in the world are fearful of a US without decent leadership. We haven't had that for a long time with rino and democrat presidenciesn just never to this extent.

I don't think that Xiden believes what's programmed to come out of his mouth.

I think it's more of he doesn't care.

All he cares about is his parties political and financial gain, that's it. He is like a parent tired of hearing their children talk and will mindlessly say anything in response because they just don't care. Everything he says is pretty much just the adult version of "because I said so".

I honestly don't think the current administration really cares long as they have their money and power. They would let the whole country sink in shit as long as it's nice in their backyard.

The response to the pandemic caused the oil glut, the labor shortage, and the supply chain issues. Causing the cut in oil production, a rise in labor costs and shortages of workers and supplies. But of course its #SAULBIDEN 2022#.

No one is buying it anymore​

I was never buying it. Imagine if Trump had come to the mic two years ago to announce to the nation that yes--- he was taking Covid seriously? Now forward to Joe Biden telling us he is taking inflation serious -- -- aside from the fact that he isn't, he couldn't give less of a crap about it, he wants to squeeze people to the breaking point for some nefarious green energy plan of his, the economy of which inflation is a function of is his fucking JOB, and when press ask him about it, the scum just walks away and leaves. Well, he shuffles at least.

Imagine what great fun Joe would be at a party giving everyone carpet shocks and sticking balloons all over his body. :spinner:

Who was at the top when all those things started?

It's like changing the Captain after the ship hit the Iceberg, and then blaming the new Captain for the sinking ship.
and why did it start?....it wouldnt have been much different if biden was there....biden and the democrats are lucky covid hit otherwise i think trumpy would still be here...

Maybe whoever is running the country needs to send Xiden to the showers?

1652295832937.png

Unfortunately, we have to wait till November.

Forum List

Back