No one wants to serve in the military under Biden.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So they slash standards and lower the bar

What else can they do?

Soon the US won't have a military.

What else can they do?

The US Army's slogan is "Be All You Can Be", which I suppose is appropriate for those trans men who want to be all the woman they ever aspired to be. Especially since the Army will pay for their own gender transition.

What else can they do?

With unemployment at 3.5% this is to be expected.
Of course they could vote to raise pay and benefits but you know the GOP will never do that.

What else can they do?

That is the conclusion you've drawn? You're insane.

What else can they do?

The military always has trouble meeting its recruiting goals during periods of low unemployment

No American should serve in the military, since it became a tool of the oligarchy.

"Why is this happening now? Part of it, no doubt, is that the end of the war in Afghanistan makes military service seem less compelling. For the first time in almost 20 years, American troops are no longer fighting abroad to keep insurgents and terrorists at bay. Unemployment is low, which always makes it harder to recruit — and the tight labor market has also forced many companies to increase wages and offer compelling incentives to attract the best talent. But two other sets of factors are interacting in complex ways that make it almost impossible to determine which are having the greatest effect.

First, the number of young people who are eligible to serve in the military dropped precipitously last year — from an already low figure of 29 percent to a shocking 23 percent — largely due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Levels of depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions exploded among young Americans (and many not-so-young Americans), who faced sometimes extreme levels of social isolation. School closures and remote instruction have caused test scores to decline dramatically throughout the country (and the world), and scores on the ASVAB, the military’s standardized test for potential recruits, declined by as much as 9 percent."

I was talking to my cousin 2 weeks ago. He did network security at the Pentagon. He was in the building on 9/11. He said the woke culture and DEI bullshit was so pervasive since Biden took office that he retired and took his benefits, 5 years early.

He said its like an obsession by leadership.

Its an anecdote, I know…but it is true.

The Democrats will fix the recruiting problem, that is why the Democrats create all these problems, so they can keep their power, fixing stuff they broke.

Really I see them as all arsonist firefighters.

I was talking to my cousin 2 weeks ago. He did network security at the Pentagon. He was in the building on 9/11. He said the woke culture and DEI bullshit was so pervasive since Biden took office that he retired and took his benefits, 5 years early.

He said its like an obsession by leadership.

Its an anecdote, I know…but it is true.
I'm pretty sure there are secret bonuses offered to the department heads for making certain goals. This is why they are so zealous about it.

I think Military recruiting is down because of rising levels of Bone Spurs in young people.

They haven’t seen such high levels since Vietnam

Forum List

Back