Zone1 No one will admit the real reason for dwindling crime reporting...

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

...and yet, there is really no question. Accurate crime reporting, including its racial component, would CONTINUE to draw attention to the hideous fact that 6% of the population (i.e., Black males) is responsible for fifty percent of the violent crime. So what do you do when the data make you uncomfortable? Suppress the data.

A high and rising number of murders indicates the underlying crime is also rising.

Most people who get whacked are killed because of drug or gambling debts, other disputes between criminals over "turf' or other issues, or people who tell criminals to go fuck themselves instead of allowing themselves to be robbed.

I heard some asshole lib on the radio saying we have a "murder problem"and not a rising crime problem at all, which just isn't logical.

...and yet, there is really no question. Accurate crime reporting, including its racial component, would CONTINUE to draw attention to the hideous fact that 6% of the population (i.e., Black males) is responsible for fifty percent of the violent crime. So what do you do when the data make you uncomfortable? Suppress the data.
So, in your opinion, cops don't want to make Black males look bad and are not reporting the crimes?

Blacks are also the largest group of victims of fatal violent crime, by a percentage.
Why do suppose the black males are killing each other in such large numbers?

A: Low IQ?

B: High testosterone?

C: Mind altering drugs?

D: A combination of drugs, low IQ and high testosterone?

If you answered D, you are correct.

Last edited:
So, in your opinion, cops don't want to make Black males look bad and are not reporting the crimes?

I don't think that's the case at all.

People just aren't being arrested for their crimes, so they don't get counted.

If someone lives in a Hell Hole like Pittsburgh and they get robbed or their car is stolen, or they look out their window and see a drug deal or child molestation going on- the last thing they will do is call the police who don't want to get involved. It usually takes a dead corpus to get a report going, those are tougher to ignore.

Most people who get whacked are killed because of drug or gambling debts, other disputes between criminals over "turf' or other issues, or people who tell criminals to go fuck themselves instead of allowing themselves to be robbed.
You forgot to include a link.

The FBI relies on local law enforcement to provide the data for the stats.
Did this scenario ever enter your feeble brain? If the states do not provide the crime stat information the FBI should FORCE the uncooperative state to comply. The FBI doesn't want to know because it would make Biden, and blacks look even worse. Biden owns the FBI, CIA, and DOJ. Blacks own Biden. FJB.

Did this scenario ever enter your feeble brain? If the states do not provide the crime stat information the FBI should FORCE the uncooperative state to comply. The FBI doesn't want to know because it would make Biden, and blacks look even worse. Biden owns the FBI, CIA, and DOJ. Blacks own Biden. FJB.

The FBI is a leftist outfit, why would they want to make Sleepy Joe look bad?

Look how much effort they went through to collude to fix the 2020 election by lying about the Hunter Laptop and saying it was "Russian misinformation"

I don't think that's the case at all.

People just aren't being arrested for their crimes, so they don't get counted.

If someone lives in a Hell Hole like Pittsburgh and they get robbed or their car is stolen, or they look out their window and see a drug deal or child molestation going on- the last thing they will do is call the police who don't want to get involved. It usually takes a dead corpus to get a report going, those are tougher to ignore.
Where are you getting your info? Philadelphia, which has a bigger population and more crime, crimes are being reported, and people are getting charged. Why would it be different in Pittsburgh?

The FBI is a leftist outfit, why would they want to make Sleepy Joe look bad?

Look how much effort they went through to collude to fix the 2020 election by lying about the Hunter Laptop and saying it was "Russian misinformation"
You should be agreeing with my assessment, not arguing against it. That is the way it reads to me.

The democrats are using the same technology to administer their PA voter database: dead men tell no tales, but still vote democrat

The FBI only forces TWTR and parents at school board meetings

In other words...the hell with State rights?

Forum List

Back