No, President Obama, I did NOT Come From Somewhere Else

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is an old video, but it shows how Identity Politics manifests itself as the newest form of racism.

Obama says that unless I am a 'Native American', I came from someplace else.

But no, *I* did not come from somewhere else. Obama is taking a racial perspective, asserting that *I* as identified by my race came from somewhere else. This is RACISM in its purest form as soon as you proceed from the lie that *I* came here from somewhere else due to my race, and then proceed to saying why this means *I* have to do this or that, or I lose equal standing because 'my people' did this or that.

And this is critical to the success of Identity Politics, to divide the working class against itself and thus distract us all from how WE TODAY AS A CLASS are being robbed and ripped off by the current politicians so they can repay Wall Street banksters and international corporations for their donations to the politicians election campaign.

Maybe if we werent fighting for the scraps from the Rich Mans table we wouldnt be listening to all the racist bullshit going on today.

You make an excellent point. The left thinks YOU are no one except a small representative of a multi century old family tree. You are....and are responsible for....everything that happened in that family tree.

They've finally gotten "white privilege" to stick mainstream.

Now...."white patriarchy" is a term libs morons are using. As if all white folks are guilty for everything white Americans and Europeans ever did....ever.

Eventually.....the left will just be honest and say their true cause is simply "payback".

They don't want equality (they have it already) or fairness or justice or any of those terms.

They want payback. Direct harm or discomfort done to those who they deem not worthy of their plot in life.

Well.....if "white" people all came from "somewhere else," then why are we still responsible for slavery that happened not only before we were born, but when our ancestors were "somewhere else"?

It is a puzzlement.

My ancestors came from somewhere else.

My fathers family came here in the 1750s, my mothers in the 1840s.

But 'I' came from here

Well.....if "white" people all came from "somewhere else," then why are we still responsible for slavery that happened not only before we were born, but when our ancestors were "somewhere else"?

It is a puzzlement.

No...no....because you see....you didn't come from here...I know you were born here and all but you didn't come from here. But white people from 200 years ago did....and you're white...so...you are from them. But not from here. Even though they were here when tbey birthed the dozens of levels of the family tree which made you.

Makes sense right?

He's right. I was born in Boston, hence I am native American. My mother was born in Singapore. She came from some place else.

Pretty simple.

This is an old video, but it shows how Identity Politics manifests itself as the newest form of racism.

Obama says that unless I am a 'Native American', I came from someplace else.

But no, *I* did not come from somewhere else. Obama is taking a racial perspective, asserting that *I* as identified by my race came from somewhere else. This is RACISM in its purest form as soon as you proceed from the lie that *I* came here from somewhere else due to my race, and then proceed to saying why this means *I* have to do this or that, or I lose equal standing because 'my people' did this or that.

And this is critical to the success of Identity Politics, to divide the working class against itself and thus distract us all from how WE TODAY AS A CLASS are being robbed and ripped off by the current politicians so they can repay Wall Street banksters and international corporations for their donations to the politicians election campaign.

Maybe if we werent fighting for the scraps from the Rich Mans table we wouldnt be listening to all the racist bullshit going on today.

Once again Jimmie, you have reduced their position down to the inevitable fallacy. These cons play race and hate cards to guilt the unsuspecting and then make them pay for repentance. You are guilty by birth so pay up.

Forum List

Back