No recession for China?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

As the rest of the world suffers from the Chinese plague, China is expected to be possibly the sole country not to undergo an economic recession, as well as possibly India.

How convenient is that?

In addition, according to the Chinese no more Covid problems.

It sucks to be the rest of the world I reckon.

How should the rest of the world respond to China?

As the rest of the world suffers from the Chinese plague, China is expected to be possibly the sole country not to undergo an economic recession, as well as possibly India.
I wouldn't believe one word coming out of that country. If so, they probably let a million people die and will let another million die just to save their economy.

Tom Cotton has the right idea. For starters, ban all Chinese from coming here to study science, etc., at our universities! Stop feeding the bear.

After that, I'd say it is total balls to the wall shit kicking China every which way there is, hopefully in a multi-national effort to fuck them up, militarily, economically, you name it. Put every last bit of manufacturing out of them. Fuck them.

Last edited:

How convenient is that?

Sanctions and tariffs, until we are completely independent of their factories.

At least until the Communist regime is replaced with a democratic one.

I wouldn't believe one word coming out of that country. If so, they probably let a million people die and will let another million die just to save their economy.

:shok:

Tom Cotton has the right idea. For starters, ban all Chinese from coming here to study science, etc., at our universities! Stop feeding the bear.

After that, I'd say it is total balls to the wall shit kicking China every which way there is, hopefully in a multi-national effort to fuck them up, militarily, economically, you name it. Put every last bit of manufacturing out of them. Fuck them.
Essentially, the world has sold their collective souls to China, as we see the myriad of Progressives uneasy during the Hong Kong protests who inexplicably took the side of China instead of the side of the totalitarian regime in China.

In fact, there is no better example than Bloomberg saying China was not really a totalitarian dictatorship. The fear of economic consequences for not speaking well of China is now overwhelming across the world now.

It's the new PC.

How convenient is that?

you can not shut your economy down for any period of time with out feeling a hurt. Maybe they will not be as bad as us but you just can not avoid the hurt of doing nothing for a period of time.

Of course there's no recession in China. The entire western civilization is still shipping our money there for cheap trinkets as fast as we can. They have surplus enough labor to keep the assembly lines going if people fall over dead from random, unknown, illnesses (since we know, because China would never lie to us, that there are no more Wuhan Virus deaths).

Forum List

Back