Dropping atom bombs in Japan..more than justified, just ask Korea, China, Burma, Philippines……..

You can just say "Americans."
I could do so if I would do so but I do not do so beause this is not my way to think, anti-philosopher. Read the many textes I wrote to you about your theme and try to understand the difference between the continent America and the United States of [the contintent] America. I am a German and not an US-American, that's why I call US-Americans US-Americans.

Judging by your posts, that's debatable.

You like to debate about that I am no US-American? I am no US-American. On the other side I could call everyone who wears trousers a German and who wears a bikini a Roman and refound the Holy (=Christian) Roman (=under the rule of law) empire (=realm) of German (=united) nation and the only question would be: What's wrong with Donald?

You like to debate about that I am no US-American? I am no US-American. On the other side I could call everyone who wears trousers a German and who wears a bikini a Roman and refound the Holy (=Christian) Roman (=under the rule of law) empire (=realm) of German (=united) nation and the only question would be: What's wrong with Donald?

No, guy, the problem isn't your nationality.

The problem is you are nutz.

I mean, seriously, your posts are often unfocused and crazy.

Dropping the nukes on Japan certainly changed their way of doing things and turned them into peaceful, respectable world citizens.

Too bad we drop a few on the Middle East after 9/11. Maybe it would have had the same effect on the Islamics.

No, guy, the problem isn't your nationality.

The problem is you are nutz.

I mean, seriously, your posts are often unfocused and crazy.

Here by the way a picture from Lahnstein where your father came from, 24/7 full time superidiot. Instead to support war crimes you should thank god that you are alive at all.

-----
Vor-77-Jahren-erfolgten-die-schwersten-Luftangriffe-auf-Lahnstein-scaled.jpg

LAHNSTEIN The Second World War raged 77 years ago. One third of Niederlahnstein and Oberlahnstein were destroyed in the autumn of 1944. 492 people, including 320 civilians, had lost their lives in Lahnstein by the end of March 1945. In addition, over 600 Lahnstein residents fell as soldiers abroad, most of them in western and eastern Europe.

Lahnstein town archive commemorates the Second World War with an exhibition

Many older citizens think back with horror to 11 November 1944, the day when bombs caused the greatest suffering in their families. It was shortly before 11.00 a.m. when another full alert was sounded and strong enemy bomber units were reported over the Moselle valley near Koblenz. The heavy roar of the engines of the units approaching from the Rhens area could already be heard when they were still about ten kilometres away. The last inhabitants went to their air raid shelters or used other shelters.

From the sound of the engines, you could tell that the bomber units were flying low, i.e. close to the target, and you could hear the detonations of the bombs being dropped getting closer and closer.

At first it was believed that the attack was on the large goods station and that the city would be spared. Unfortunately, this hope was not realised. The ever-approaching crash of the bursting bombs and the shrill cries for help from the residents rushing out of their houses proved that the enemy bomber units were bringing death and destruction to the defenceless town of Lahnstein lying beneath them.

When the last bomber had dropped its heavy load, the inhabitants came out of their cellars and shelters and saw what the bombers had done. The individual neighbourhoods looked terrible. Whole rows of houses lay in ruins, and the public buildings were not spared either. Sandgasse and Mittelstraße were hit particularly hard. The Catholic journeymen's house in Wilhelmstraße opposite Schillerpark was totally destroyed and the water supply was completely cut off.

Emergency technical assistance and the fire brigade began rescue operations. 222 deaths were recorded, including 23 deaths in the houses on the corner of Adolfstrasse and Gutenbergstrasse, one death in Adolfstrasse between Frühmesserstrasse and Burgstrasse, and 29 deaths in Adolfstrasse between Schulstrasse and Südallee: 29 dead, Adolfstraße between Südallee and Martinsstraße: 13 dead, railway station: one dead, in upper Burgstraße: 14 dead, Frühmesserstraße: 16 dead, former grammar school Gymnasialstraße: seven dead, Hintermauergasse (cellar in the house next to the Stadtmauerhäuschen): 22 dead, Mittelstraße 6: nine dead, Mittelstraße 18a: one dead, Mittelstraße 24: six dead, Mittelstraße 42: two dead, Mittelstraße 54/56: ten dead, Mittelstraße 62/71/81: 14 deaths, Ostallee 44: two deaths, Sandgasse 7/8: eleven deaths, Stauffenbergstraße 11: four deaths, Steinkauterweg 14/16/18: eleven deaths, Südallee 10/16/18/22: 19 deaths and Wilhelmstraße: seven deaths.

The horror of the destruction remained visible in our town for many years. The air raid of 11 November 1944 was the worst disaster to hit the town of Lahnstein in its more than 1000-year history. Further heavy air raids followed, including the attack on Niederlahnstein railway station on 2 Christmas Day 1944, which claimed 160 lives.

Memorials to the many dead were erected in Oberlahnstein, Niederlahnstein and Friedrichssegen. Every year on 11 November, all the church bells in Lahnstein ring out from 11.44 am. On Remembrance Day, this year Sunday 14 November, the central ceremony of the town of Lahnstein will take place in Friedrichssegen at 11.00 am.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:
Dropping the nukes on Japan certainly changed their way of doing things and turned them into peaceful, respectable world citizens.

Before the USA in 186x forced Japan with canon boats to open their country for US-American traders they had been peaceful, respectable world citizens. You made on your own what you hate with this very stupid message. Japan reacted on your own totally stupid imperialistic world politics.

Too bad we drop a few on the Middle East after 9/11. Maybe it would have had the same effect on the Islamics.

You destroyed the Ottoman empire in world war 1 and you support since a very very long time a militant Islam. Many Christians became
victims of this politics. To remember: Before world war 1 in Turkey lived a population with about 1/5-1/3rd Christians.

Last edited:
Here by the way a picture from Lahnstein where your father came from, 24/7 full time superidiot. Instead to support war crimes you should thank god that you are alive at all.
Well, by 1945, my Dad was with the First US Army, inflicting a lot of that destruction. (He technically was born in Oberlahnstein, they were united after the war.

Yes, I am glad my dad survived the war, but the horrors he saw his fellow Germans commit haunted him for the rest of his relatively short life (he died at 56).

He had a first cousin who was in the Wehrmacht and died in the war. His uncle was a low-level NSDAP official who was held by the British after the war before it was determined he was only a Mitlaufer. (Like that was anything to be proud of). He later became a West German Judge.

The unit he was with liberated a concentration camp called Nordhausen.

Well, by 1945, my Dad was with the First US Army, inflicting a lot of that destruction. (He technically was born in Oberlahnstein, they were united after the war.

Yes, I am glad my dad survived the war, but the horrors he saw his fellow Germans commit haunted him for the rest of his relatively short life (he died at 56).

He had a first cousin who was in the Wehrmacht and died in the war. His uncle was a low-level NSDAP official who was held by the British after the war before it was determined he was only a Mitlaufer. (Like that was anything to be proud of). He later became a West German Judge.

The unit he was with liberated a concentration camp called Nordhausen.

If I see it the right way then this had been KZ Mittelbau-Dora - an external camp of the KZ Buchenwald. In Dora was produced the V2. He was there 11th of April 1945. So you can make a party tomorrow. Through Dora passed 60,000 forced laborers. 20,000 of them died. No one thinks on them but without them the USA had probably not been able to send the first human being to the moon. Unfortunately, triumph and tragedy are all too often siblings. Nevertheless congrats. He did do a good job. Don't be shy to dance on the graves of this people. I know they will love it.

Translation:

The contracts are made
And there was a lot of laughter
And something sweet for dessert
Freedom, freedom

The chapel, rumm ta ta
And the Pope was already there
And my neighbour in front

Freedom, freedom
Is the only one that's missing
Freedom, freedom
Is the only one that's missing

Man is unfortunately not naive
Man is unfortunately primitive
Freedom, freedom
Has been cancelled again

All who dream of freedom
Shall not miss the celebrations
Shall dance even on graves

Freedom, freedom
Is the only thing that counts
Freedom, freedom
Is the only thing that counts

Last edited:
If I see it the right way then this had been KZ Mittelbau-Dora - an external camp of the KZ Buchenwald. In Dora was produced the V2. He was there 11th of April 1945. So you can make a party tomorrow. Though Dora passed 60,000 forced laborers. 20,000 of them died. No one thinks on them but without them the USA had probably not been able to send the first human being to the moon. Unfortunately, triumph and tragedy are all too often siblings. Nevertheless congrats. He did do a good job.

Thanks, I'd have rather the man not live screaming nightmares for the rest of his life.

Thanks, I'd have rather the man not live screaming nightmares for the rest of his life.

I do not think his nightmares came really from Dora. I think his nightmares had been probably an effect of the evil deeds of other US-American soldiers. Or he had nightmares because they gave this area to the Russians. Or it was indeed Dora or just simple the strange situation "war" at all. No one comes back from a war and is the same as he had been before. My grandfather was in a concentration camp. And although the half of his children had been murdered from the Nazis he never lost his humor. I know him only from his writings and from the stories I heard about him but I imagine he was very happy to be able to die in freedom.

I do not think his nightmares came really from Dora. I think his nightmares had been probably an effect of the evil deeds of other US-American soldiers. Or he had nightmares because they gave this area to the Russians. Or it was indeed Dora or just simple the strange situation "war" at all. No one comes back from a war and is the same as he had been before. My grandfather was in a concentration camp. And although the half of his children had been murdered from the Nazis he never lost his humor. I know him only from his writings and from the stories I heard about him but I imagine he was very happy to be able to die in freedom.
Nope, the horrors of war definitely had an effect, because the Germans started it.

The man was proud of his German heritage, but deeply angered by what Germany did during the war.

Nope, the horrors of war definitely had an effect, because the Germans started it.

What a luck that you know who are your enemies, ally of the Russian Czar and ally of the Soviet Stalin. Have a lot of criminal fun the next time when you will wipe out Germany again, ally of Putin and slave of the money of the superrich and oligarchs. Don't forget to murder whomever you like to murder because this shows you are strong and who is strong has moral because to be strong means to be right. On the other side: One or two brain cells more ... no ... to try to start to think makes unhappy. And you have the right to be happy. Stay as stupid as you are and die happy, son of a nation who once started to be a child of the enlightenment and is on the best way to plunge in and into darkness. If you think darkness is dark then you never saw the real darkness which no one is able to see.

Last edited:
The man was proud of his German heritage

And that's why he murdered in masses Germans although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA? That's why he supported people who had been the worst cruel enemies his hometown ever had seen? And that's why you try to justify war crimes? What a luck to be a German and not to have to be an US-American!

Last edited:
What a luck that you know who are your enemies, ally of the Russian Czar and ally of the Soviet Stalin. Have a lot of criminal fun the next time when you will wipe out Germany again, ally of Putin and slave of the money of the superrich and oligarchs. Don't forget to murder whomever you like to murder because this shows you are strong and who is strong has moral because to be strong means to be right. On the other side: One or two brain cells more ... no ... to try to start to think makes unhappy. And you have the right to be happy. Stay as stupid as you are and die happy, son of a nation who once started to be a child of the enlightenment and is on the best way to plunge in and into darkness. If you think darkness is dark then you never saw the real darkness which no one is able to see.

Russia can't even conquer Ukraine, they are no threat to Germany. But we will still spend billions defending Germany while Germany can't even commit 2% of her GDP to her own defense.

And that's why he murdered in masses Germans although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA? That's why he supported people who had been the worst cruel enemies his hometown ever had seen? And that's why you try to justify war crimes? What a luck to be a German and not to have to be an US-American!

Well, actually he was a medic in the war. So he probably saved lives (even German ones), not killed them.

Look, your side had plenty of chances to prevent the war, you supported Hitler to the last old man and little boy. The "Good Germans" never showed up for the game. Don't come whining to me that your cities ended up in rubble. Instead, be grateful that you were defeated by a compassionate nation that helped you rebuild with the Marshall Plan.

Russia can't even conquer Ukraine, they are no threat to Germany. But we will still spend billions defending Germany while Germany can't even commit 2% of her GDP to her own defense.

Well, actually he was a medic in the war. So he probably saved lives (even German ones), not killed them.

Look, your side had plenty of chances to prevent the war, you supported Hitler to the last old man and little boy. The "Good Germans" never showed up for the game. Don't come whining to me that your cities ended up in rubble. Instead, be grateful that you were defeated by a compassionate nation that helped you rebuild with the Marshall Plan.

You are a criminal in my eyes. End of discussion. Take your soldiers, leave Germany, accomplice of the high traitor Donald Trump and slave of Putin.

Last edited:
You are a criminal in my eyes. End of discussion. Take your soldiers, leave Germany, accomplice of the high traitor Donald Trump and slave of Putin.
Get some help.

Frankly, I'm sad we had to bomb Germany into Rubble.

But we didn't want some idiot starting World War III by arguing that Germany was "Stabbed in the Back" by being allowed to surrender.

Forum List

Back