No Russia Investigation is COMPLETE without Testimony from Juliane Assange

Yes, the marxist rapist in Putin's employ should testify about his collusion with Roger Stone and the release of Clinton's emails.

Yes, the marxist rapist in Putin's employ should testify about his collusion with Roger Stone and the release of Clinton's emails.
Any time The American People want to Know The Truth, This Douchebag comes out against it. LMFAO.

Should Putin give back the $15 Million Obama Bin Spying And Hillary Rotten Clinton paid him when they begged him to interfere in our elections and take down THE ORANGE MENACE by publishing The Dirty Dossier, and giving it to his moles, John Commie Kerry, John Marxist McCain, and James KGB Comey?

Screen-Shot-2017-07-12-at-5.43.13-PM-320x321.png

Ok Hillary.

Any time The American People want to Know The Truth, This Douchebag comes out against it. LMFAO.

Ok Hillary.
No, I would very much like to see Roger Stone and the commie bitch boi take the stand.
Derp De Derp...... Hillary 2040!

upload_2018-10-24_16-22-48.jpeg

I'm with....err.....what am I with?

Ok Hillary.
No, I would very much like to see Roger Stone and the commie bitch boi take the stand.
Derp De Derp...... Hillary 2040!
I always suspected you were a Hillary supporter. What a shame.

Forum List

Back