"No Russians in West Virginia"???

Yes,probably there are few if any Russians in WVA......but, heck, there's quite a few of them visiting the oval office and hanging around Trump Tower in NYC.....

Kind of strange that Trump didn't mention that little factoid last night to his loyal base.....LOL
He's working up a mob.....but not a very big one....that venue could only hold about 9K people.....:lol:

Yes,probably there are few if any Russians in WVA......but, heck, there's quite a few of them visiting the oval office and hanging around Trump Tower in NYC.....

Kind of strange that Trump didn't mention that little factoid last night to his loyal base.....LOL

The poorest of the poor in West Virginia still think that Trump is going to save them..

Do you think they are smart enough to finally catch on? Or will they be like some of our posters here who keep predicting indictments for H. Clinton.....any day now...any day now...any day now.

Gee pea brain, you really got Trump a good one. You're the Gastapo yet so puny. That's right, you're puny. I pick up on profiles quite easily. Which part of the middle east are you from anyway? I'd suggest Asian, but if so, they did you wrong.

Above, an example of right wing "intelligentsia".........Learn to spell, and know that there's a bit of distance between the fucking middle east AND Asia ......LOL

Gee pea brain, you really got Trump a good one. You're the Gastapo yet so puny. That's right, you're puny. I pick up on profiles quite easily. Which part of the middle east are you from anyway? I'd suggest Asian, but if so, they did you wrong.

Above, an example of right wing "intelligentsia".........Learn to spell, and know that there's a bit of distance between the fucking middle east AND Asia ......LOL

Where did I say you have comprehension skills? You establish you don't with every post.

I'm so sorry I spelled Gestapo wrong. You got me good and it's a perfect example of Conservative intellect. That's translated to mean you're a male feminist.

By the look of that crowd, Trump should have been asking, are there any black people in WV.

Racism injected,

What took you so long?

Above, an example of right wing "intelligentsia".........Learn to spell, and know that there's a bit of distance between the fucking middle east AND Asia ......LOL[/QUTE]

Pot -- Kettle??

The Middle East is IN Asia.

Here is the list of Russians according by zip codes that live in West Virginia.

Cities with the Highest Percentage of Russians in West Virginia | Zip Atlas

Dude all you have to do is use the Google.

You don't even know where Russians live here in US which you can easily use the Google. YET by looking at my profile----- you know where I came from? That's pure rubbish don't you think?
And what is my profile has anything to do with Trump lies and your dumb lying post?

By looking at your profile you are a Russian. Correct?

Forum List

Back